this is what men REALLY want

remember girls, you don't wanna get "too big" like those bodybuilders

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/huge_irish_potatoes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can confirm, i am a man and i want that

that hair tho

I want it

Can confirm, I've got a bit of meat between my teeth and need something to pick it with

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Are you a guy? Do men like this hair? Mine looks exactly like that but longer

This. Anything bigger than this is too fat.

her hair is beautiful

t. guy

are you trying to signal gays?
it's called sexhair for a reason

Gross. I wouldn't bang a girl with a body like that desu. Also shows she's insecure and not healthy because of lack of nutrients. Shallow bitch lmao

true, the thicc meme was a conspiracy to load off the fatties on impressionable millenials

Retard.

THIS is what men REALLY want.

STICC

yes
about the rest of humanity but I do
post boypussy

>

Yes that's pretty much how most women see huge bodybuilders. Something taken way too far and not attractive at all.

In all seriousness ladies.

Work towards this:

If you are honestly attracted to that you are gay.

There's no other explanation.

I have an average korean gf and when I mentioned that her body is quite soft and working out would help getting definitions she said that all she wants is to be thin and skinny.
Meanwhile a chinese girl at my gym has bigger legs than me

whatre you a twink? who wouldnt want a girl like that??

That roid gut kills the boner

I just want a blue eyed christian girl who loves me

>who wouldnt want a girl like that??

A normal, healthy heterosexual male.

Fitness chicks are pretty annoying tb.h i'd rather have one that just doesn't eat like a cow

She has to stand weird to hide the fridge mode

Why is this pic posted so often? Look at her breast insertions. She's got a bad case of droopy boob and it'll only get worse with age. You want nice low insertions on the bottom of the breast, not high insertions resulting in pancake tits as soon as the bra comes off.

t. brownie

they're actually plastic. her instagram was posted once before. there's a reason that's the only pic of her that's ever posted

I'm not telling you not to enjoy pancake tits. I'm asking why they're so popular here.

Have you held a boob in your hand? Flat hanging ones aren't nearly as arousing in person as full, globular ones.

>2017
>not being attracted to adolescent girls

Gay

There is no girl posted here that I wouldnt fuck. No fatties is my only restriction.

that ass is literally perfect, need a saucer on that

hhhnnnnnggg

Confirming.
God I would love to pin down and dominate a thin qt like that.

beware, she's 40 and has a really not great face

you might just want to keep that one webm as your only reference point, but here goes

instagram.com/huge_irish_potatoes/

>sara jay tier face

shit why didn't I listen to you wise user

tnx, her face is ok

I'd fuck her, gently enough not to break her, but damn i do love skinny qt3.14

Pretty hot in a sickly morbid kinda way. It's what I imagine a vampire would look like.

Yes

>that roidgut

she will die in childbirth

eh as long as a woman isn't fat, has good hygiene and has at least a 6/10 face I'd fug her, oh and no horrible deformities

Can confirm, male, want her.

I am a guy. I like this hair. Works best on pale skin and thin frame though.

banging a skelly until its bones rattle and I absorb that sweet sweet calcium...
feelsgoodman

I'm so glad there are actually men that can see that not all breasts are equal.

>fat fukkin Lenny mode

poast hair
I'll try to be nice

Yes, this hair looks healthy but not over tamed. Hair with length and body and slightly rustled, hnnng.

that is a fucking weird outfit

dumbass, you can't get pregnant if you're too underweight to get your period

objectively false

That's what I want.

High test.

she just needs a strapon

What do 32D breasts look like?

Her head is too big for her body

Fucking kek
Took me a few seconds

Pretty much this, I have only met a few girls that are skinny and actually unfuckable. Like chicks like that uncle daddy meme.

um wow no offense to pic that is related op , but no i never have wanted that.

If shes naturally that lean sure, some women are built abit weird.

She looks like she probably eats cotton wool though, not into extremes. Balance is key.

haha!
well meme'd my friend!

Truth

>disgusting gut
go for twinks instead if you find that shit attractive

>implying that there isn't something attractive about non cookie cutter women

I'm gonna jizz in her belly

too fat

one of us

Hair is the last thing men look at unless you're bald. Or it's pink or blue. Don't do that.

THIS is what men want

what is that hair style called?

No, this is what men want (a woman who can cook healthy food)

>healthy food
>literally a fry-up

Amerifriend detected

>kitchen is a mess
>amerifat """healthy""" low effort food
>gets herself styled for hours before making me breakfast
>wears a fucking ring while cooking

2/10, would dump before breakfast.

Listen skidmark, when some instagram quality sloot cooks you what looks to be a pretty nice breakfast burrito of sorts and she does it in a bra and skin tight whateverthefucks, you really dont care about the food....you can always balance it out later...guess this board is /lgbt/ deep

the fuck are you niggas on about. that looks like it's just turkey bacon and not amazingly cooked eggs

how is that horrible amerifat food in any way shape or form

>a woman who can cook healthy food

Neither is it healthy food nor can she cook, if pic is showing the best of her skills. Slut trying to show off with this shit? Better be the david copperfield of sex if she wants a second round before lunch.

It doesn't contain a gallon of refugee semen

well yeah, but I assume the bar is low for the guy who made the post because there are lots of idiots and "strong independent womyn" idiots out there who can't even cook that much.

honestly can't tell if that's a poorly cooked omelet or a poorly made pancake and it's bugging me

>tfw she will never beat you up

>girl texts me and strikes up a conversation
>she only answers back with one word
>stop texting because this shit is boring and I might as well talk to my fridge
>complains that I don't talk to her

why do they do this ?

So why are you calling it healthy food?

I am guy;
I like anything that I can put my penis in.

She wants you to entertain her and give nothing in exchange. It's sign of a narcissistic personality and a red flag.

She was a 10/10 and I was a 6/10 though so why would she say she's interested in me if I'm not as attractive as her and she's narcissistic ?
She did have some daddy issues though.

Because you feed her ego or because you're fun/interesting to be around.

>>stop texting because this shit is boring and I might as well talk to my fridge
this shit always used to give me anxiety, now I don't talk to anyone besides my fridge

did you drop out of engineering in your second year too?

or are there more than one women with these stats and attributes.

>tfw women actually do shit like this

>feed her ego
It's probably this I guess, I'm an introvert so I don't think I'm that interesting to be around.

I was a technician when I met her and she was too. Since then I started an engineering school though (only one year to go right now). I don't know if it's just me but it seems the higher you go in "qualifications" the more inssuferable women get.

>but it seems the higher you go in "qualifications" the more inssuferable women get.
at some point this has to not be true,
because low class women are shitty AND dumb.

All I want is a QT wife who wants a big family and isn't 200% boring

I'm sorry about that user. I thought I could handle loneliness and I minded my own business but sometimes it hit me like a train. Only consistent relationships I have are surface level with colleagues and friends to whom I pass as a normalfag.
I hope you find someone you can connect with.

Can't provide any answers unfortunately, otherwise I wouldn't be in that position. Let's just hope we're gonna make it.

I'd fuck skinny chicks. I'd fuck thicc (read:not fat) chicks. I'd fuck chicks with nice definition.

I feel women vastly overestimate the standards men have for them. Just be average looking or higher in the face. Don't have a deformed body and don't be a bitch and 90% of men will be perfectly happy with you.

The "impossible" beauty standards women keep moaning about are literally created and upheld by other women imo.

Nah

>fat kikes are attractive now
Since when?

>...and don't be a bitch...

This is the core of the problem famalam. And since they're mostly all on the same level on that subject, the only scale we have left are aesthetics.