How do I get Veeky Forums and /drunk/ at the same time?

How do I get Veeky Forums and /drunk/ at the same time?

I recently started calorie counting just to lose weight. I go drinking once a week, just with friends. But I've calculated that 20 bottles of pic related is 2200 calories - I'm on 1500 a day.

What do?

And don't say "just have one or two" because if you're not drinking to get drunk there is no point.

drink spirits instead

>roughly 90 calories per serving of whiskey

Way to go Einstein, it's the exact same thing.

You can always butt chug it

No it isn't you fucking retard.
Hard alcohol will get you drink quicker on less calories. You go in to it on an empty stomach, you plan your day around drinking later that night.
Small breakfast, water all day long, then the booze.

Vodka is probably your best bet. Vodka and any 0 calorie drink.

Do you even alcoholic? You can't get drunk and be Veeky Forums on beer. You need to drop beer, it's over. Move to hard liquor.

beer is 3-7%
spirit is 40-50%

also, why would you drink 0,261ml bottles of beer? what western country you living in?

do the math

I drink more spirits than I ever have beer, I only recently changed.

There are 1,515 calories in a 70cl bottle of vodka numb nuts.

Vodka and club soda bro

Live in Ireland. Cans are cheaper and have more in them but I prefer bottles.

Are you actually retarded? Do you not understand which will get you drunk/buzzed quicker with less calories?
It's not a hard concept.

yeah, you guys have 10% alcohol in tapwater there

Do you not realise I know how much alcohol it takes to get me drunk you fucking spastic.

1.5oz as per your chart is about 50ml. It would take ten times as much for me to feel a buzz.

Then it would take 100x more beer to feel a buzz you stupid cunt.

Don't send me anymore messages

vodka is 11,4 times better to get wasted, please consider, alcohol heabily reduces your natural testosterone generation. and contains empty calories.

lso drinking overpriced 0,33 bottles of shit beer is a crime

Rekt

gin is best drink hands down

>eat enough carbs you can function aiight, fruit and oats
>lil bit of fat in everything
>eat 1g proton for every lb you weight
>dont drink shitty beer, anything other than 100% agave tequila, any kind of rum, cheap whisky, or any malt beverages
>drink until right before you would puke because vomiting = lost gains
>drink water before you go to bed
>coconut water fixes everything

>1g proton
dem activated ions bruh

fuk yu whisky is best

good whiskey = great
good gin = great

cheap whiskey = dogshit
cheap gin = still pretty ok

As a recovering alkie, I say you're all a shower of cunts. Drink up and be merry, it'll catch up with you soon enough.

>90 calories
>exact same thing
>says 20 bottles is 2200 calories
>110 calories/bottle
>exact same thing
>90 calories

so 20 shots would save you 400 calories. it adds up douchefuck. and don't complain about not being able to cut while wanting to drink 20 drinks. you obviously don't give a fuck about your health so why should we?

This guy does it
>coors light

Just do Tequilla shots. Down 7 tequila shots with limes and you've dropped about 700 calories right there.

2-3 drinks the rest of the night and you've added another 350 max. Plus you'll be legit pretty drink.

Really though assuming you've worked out sometime that day you should be fine since your TDEE will be above 2500.

Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after you drink though.

>20 beers in a night

Maybe you have bigger problems than the calories

get high on glue

>its a "retards on /fit don't realize the whole reason you get drink from alcohol is because your body cannot process the calories for energy/fat like it does with the three other types of calorie." episode.

actually? I thought it was that when it gets processed by your liver it goes into your bloodstream and the alc fucks up your head. but i'm also a >liberal arts fag

that's incorrect.
the reason you get drunk from alcohol is because it's a (mild) toxin for your body.
The reason alcohol has a high thermic effect is because your body cannot process the calories for it like other macronutrients.
Your body perceives it as what it functions for the body: not an energy source, but a toxin - so it "attacks" the ethanol and ultimately converts it into a usable state, though it still remains nutritionally void.
it ends up being an energy source, but an extremely inefficient one