Chest shoulders
Light leg workout

Pretty damn thick, you bulking?

>works out chest/tris then back/bis
>Diet Coke
>looks like shat
I'd feel bad for you butt

This.

I can't be the only person who browses these threads just to fap to all the dudes right?

Sometimes I even give fake lifting advice "yeah bro, work on your lats! looking good."

I don't even lift.

Crop the picture before uploading, so it won't rotate.

Indeed m80, sipping on chili rn

hello Veeky Forums nice to meet you I'm you

>Diet coke

You mean coors light?

This cut couldnt come any sooner ;_;

Do you even lift?

No need to post, just lurk faggot

We should meet up and do this

5'9 175

>Drop from 235lb to 150lb
>Loose belly skin
>hate my body ATLEAST as much as when I was fat even though got abs
>Turn down a chance on a qt latina valentine date because too self concious to take off shirt

Is it time for some therapist gains Veeky Forums?

I see a lot of memes against bro-splits but no evidence, what's wrong with doing bi's and tri's on different days?

Yes, girls really don't give a fuck, especially if they are already in bed with you.

I barely hit bis on back day

That was me too, but then I actually joined a gym to ogle guys in person

Hot

Dat jawline

Can't you have surgery to remove the excess skin?

>I will never ever have a boyfriend that looks like this

Hey Veeky Forums, help me out here. Should i keep bulking or cut? Been lifting like half a year and I really want to drop to 10% body fat, but im already pretty small. I think im like 15-17% body fat rn, just eyeballing.
5'9 155 18 year old
Bench: 155x5, 165x3
Squat: 205x5
Deadlift: 275x5

Still so bored of cutting

More OP

>
Well, you're already over 20% BF, so I'd double down, bulk, add mass, then cut.

Also, get some different frames. You have a bulbous nose with a thin face and no cheeks, so you should get some glasses that fit better.

>cut

you need to slow bulk boi

Wouldn't i be better cutting first to reduce aromatisation?

Impromptu Veeky Forums advice, ill take it.
Reccomend me a new frame style yeah, ive been wearing the same kind my whole life. I think they look alright but i also dont know shit about shit so.

reminds me of this guy gabriel sey, same height
and he's natty, if only i could get those lats though

>hes natty

Really user?

6' 166lbs

Any advice?

>inb4 "try lifting"

aye anyone under 200 pounds and isn't a manlet is natty until proven otherwise. that dude just has insane shoulder and ab genetics. He's also been the same size for the last 7 years despite having much incentive to get bigger.

pic related guy from the same country, doesn't evn lift and has a bigger chest than 90% of Veeky Forums

How many abs is that? 6, 8 or even more?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Kinda fucked around for awhile between the jan and feb pics, drank a little bit too much at the end of my bulk but i'm slowly starting to dial it back in, currently cutting on 2500 a day and i'm starting to see more definition, probably gonna drop to 2400 next week or the week after.

>doesn't lift

Why do people think that just because people are from shitty countries that they don't lift? Do they not have access to things that weigh an amount of weight or something?

>natty

The delusion. Jeff Seid is also natty

Nice back, but that chest needs some serious work.

Half natty
Used clen back home

6'0 153
Lil over 2 years of self programming(doing whatever I wanted). Don't wanna bulk desu and veggies make it 2ez to stay lean

6'1 180

BP280 S360 D420 OHP190

5'11, not sure what weight I'm at now

Bulking

Also posted in the last thread, I think I'll make it soon enough :')

huh your physique looks sort of similar to mine, you doin sl 5x5 too?

Nah I do a regular brosplit

nice e-stats

Those stats are shit....

>5'10"
>155lbs
>18yo

No prior sport experience,lifting for two months seriously,on that Veeky Forums's Greyskull LP three times a week.

Any advice for a noob who's trying to make it as early in life as possible ?

Is winter coming, or what?

Starting to leave dyel mode at last.

>6 tooth brushes
wtf how many people live in your house?

Also
>3456x4320
nobody wants to turn you into a wallpaper faggot resize that shit

3 at the moment, brother live elsewhere but has one, his girl has one, I've got two (just got the electric one)

o thought you replied wrong, I'm my own wallpaper senpai

South african?

Thi-this has to be pasta. Rigth?

what in fuck?

Also posted this in last thread, you have great dick sucking lips

thanks bby :*

/want

I would destroy your boipussi.

Yo nice battery life

And I thought I looked good...

What's it like when you go to the pool/beach? Probably constant mires?

>Boobs : Check
>Hairless : Check
>Cute panties : Check
Congratulations! You have become a cute girl!

Why do you think we post here, faggot?
We are insecure autists who live off validation. No homo.

5'10
165 lbs

>Fresh CBT
>>pic related
>this faggot again edition

I go to the pool all the time (swim and play water polo), people don't mire as often as you'd think in those places because they're mainly minding their own business. I do get some mires if I go to a club or festivals tho.

last weekend
Started @ 145lb in 2015
195lb current

try lifting harder

whatever your goals - you look weak

Clear happy trail

bro, if she wanted to have a date with you chances are she wouldn't care.

if you had gotten her into bed, it's basically guaranteed that you're smashing unless you really mess something up... you missed an opportunity to rag a qt latina, user.

6'3
295lbs to 210lbs

5'9 158lbs

>tfw self conscious about my gut b cause it's the last thing that wants to leave

I'm cutting currently and want to get abs so it's pissing me off how slow it's going

That's bitch stuff to be insecure about your body that bad.
Workout harder

Who cuts during the winter?

fat people

Why not be thick and dying as fuck. A strong fat person is pretty desirable for girls.

tfw gf ruined valentines day. knew i should have stayed home and shitposted here on the homo containment board.

protip: dont date alcoholics, no matter how hot they are.

Alcoholics are never hot.

If you're real you are the most aesthetic on Veeky Forums

I'm cutting because I never got down to my desired bf% prior to the bulk. I want to get down there with this cut and then do short bulk/cut cycles until summer.

It's mostly a confidence thing.

How much harder?

5 days a week 3 of which you go balls to the wall for 45 minutes. On leg days make sure your legs feel as blood filled as possible before finishing.

This is from two months ago. I started a ppl routine to get more growth and i have added a shit ton of volume and isolations to try to balance my self out and bring up lagging parts. i know it looks like shit but its gonna get better

Got any routine recommendations?

Just improvise, routines are silly.

I don't like this advice too much