Who else holding the ultimate JUST portfolio right now?

LINK - 60%
REQ - 30%
CND - 10%

I'm honestly starting to fear for the worst on REQ and CND. LINK too but at least there is a glimmer of hope at the end of all this.

went from 50k portfolio just 10 days ago to god knows what now. Probably 20k. Scared to check. Why didn't I just cash out. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If req uses chainlink, you'll hit a double.

idk about cnd

oh my god

you went in with that portfolio with 50k?

kys

Chill the fuck out man. Give it more than a fucking week. When you invest it should be for years not days

Link, req, airswap, eth

Oh and im in the wanchain and red pulse icos

Just fucking kill me right now

Spotted the boomer.

>having more than 50% of Chainlink in your portfolio
Mate...

How the fuck can you be down on link when it's 2x ico?
How the fuck can you be down on REQ when it crashed right from the start anyone >70IQ sold

>x2 ico
kek. cashed out at x4.

hold through fellow marine

90% link over here

hold through strong, as soon as they announce, it wont be just 1 thing it will be a fucking dimension shift... brace yourselves!

I don't think you understood

dont worry ....mine is

link --30%
req 20%
knc 20%
btc 10%
eth 10%

i will add fucking wanchain, icx, cosmos as well to this shit....lets see no matter what fucking reatrd convince to sell....no way i sell these lambos until end of 2018......keep cool buddy...u r in nice hands....

Am I going crazy? Is everyone really worried about fucking REQ? I understand LINK but even that shit I won't be worried about in the longterm. Are people really worried about this current downtrend? Holy fuck. Unless you are cashing out all your crypto in a few months or so why the fuck is everyone even crying about it. Am I going crazy? Does anyone seriously think those two are shitcoins that won't amount to fucking anything at all? Holy fuck

Don't go REQ, major scam someone just pulled 30% of the market cap into ETH lol

REQ'd

Source?

Went all in Link at ATH...

I think we will make it...

I've been through dark times. Bitcoin Cash alt dip, was all in on Chink coins when the China ban came down... I've mooned and recovered so many times...it can't end like this...

big if true.

hold strong mate we're still only on shitty jew binance ... :) good luck

I hope. I'm not selling at a loss though, I probably won't sell unless it hits $1.

This will make or break my crypto career. I'm not putting anymore money in, and if Link wipes me, I'm done, I don't care if BTC goes to a million I gave it a shot. It was a good investment.

yeah man we will make it

At least 80% of this board is just a bunch of impatient pajeets that want to quickly double their pathetic lunch money investments so they can buy a dragon dildo or fleshlight or whatever. You can imagine that as soon as they see a red candle they will start throwing temper tantrums that fuck up this whole board.