Grills want?

So you think grills want muscles?

Height and dick size

Op 180cm

Do normal condoms really only go 6.5-7 inches?

are you retarded? the red goes past 8

never mind I understand you sorry bro im tired.

Girls like muscles, height really seems to be a thing (189cm so I'm good) but mostly it's confidence and facial esthetics it seems.. humor as well but an average sized dick is fine, just gotta now what to do with it :P that's just my experience though. Probably not what you were looking for so here it goes: yeah your height and the fact that you are hung like a horse totally makes up for the fact that you are shitposting about it

189cm

OP is manlet and dicklet confirmed

Kam

I have an average sized dick and girls get soar and make me stop. It's all about the muscle brah. If you're healthy you are already above average and you can fuck a lot better than that dude who gets tired after 2 minutes of tiny dog humping.

5 feet and 11 inches. Those are 2 measurements.

girth is more important than length when selecting a condom

Girth is length

if they get sore you are not getting them wet enough, try lube

5'8"
7"x5.5"

177cm
19cm

.....no

well girth is the length of the circumference

>Ahh, you were at my side, all along

For girls:
Money > alpha personality > height > dick size > muscles

Wetness is not an issue, I've had straight puddles after sex.

switch height with dick size and you're spot on

definitely turbo manlet with turbo dick

this -> dick size beats height everytime

farthest left every time, it's the best of both worlds

Are you motherfuckers measuring with the ruler against the pubic bone? I just read that this is the way your supposed to do it. Apparently i have a 6.8 incher.

It doesn't matter how you measure it you will always be insecure about it

This was the last thing I expected here

The length has never been an insecurity but the girth is

Make sure you are factoring in curve and angle. The math gets pretty tricky when you apply these but it really boosted my numbers, after I ran my bone pressed 6 incher through the angle math I was shocked to find out I'm actually 7.2 inches.

Because no one answered right... 5"7', 7.5x5.5 dick... I'm short but I've never gotten a single inkling of a girl not wanting my cock. Whatevs

is this real

are you real

What's the slope of your dick curve? 1.25/1 master race.

>tfw 6'2 tall chad
>tfw 2'6 dong

Sounds like your dick is as straight as you

20cm at my hardest. :)

5'11 7.5 but i have hair everywhere, except on my head. :-(

5'7" green (condom) leader standing by

your poor spelling is triggering.

6'3
6'

could be worse, r-right guys?

Dick size means very little when you're not in a relationship, purely because they don't see it until it's too late.

I'm rocking a 7.5 incher, looks good (I've been told it's good looking several times, never been told that about my face) and I'm 6'1, but I'm skinny and not very good looking.

So unless I walk around in a burka with only my erect dick sticking out, girls aren't going to judge me on dick size until the deal is pretty much sealed.

Think of it this way - if you meet a girl and get her back to yours, by the time you see her vagina it's pretty much gone past the point of no return.

Even if you take her pants off and it looks like someone's fired a shotgun through a butcher's window, you're going to think "fuck it" and just get on with the job at hand.

>tfw 6'5" with an 8" dick but no gf

6'3"

9.25x6...ish inches

>purely because they don't see it until it's too late.
>So unless I walk around in a burka with only my erect dick sticking out, girls aren't going to judge me on dick size until the deal is pretty much sealed.

This

5'7"
5.75"
why the fuck didn't I get blessed with a monster dong? Being shorts pretty shit as it is.
[spoiler]My heads already fucked confidence issues out the wazoo and depressed/suicidal[/spoiler]

6'1"
8x5

Too bad I get anxious when talking to people I don't know and and way too withdrawn to put it to use

if only there were some way to make them aware without pulling it out.
You couldn't I don't know, tell them, or have a friend tell someone or a past conquest brag about it. Nor could you ever wear tight pants.
Would trade what several people have called "a really good head of hair" for big pp.

Delusional manlets gonna manlet

6'0"
5"

this

sort your shit out m8

Indeed.

Granted there are some ways.

A good friend/former work colleague would get a bit drunk and send pictures to girls. Fucked a few of them too and word got around. He was "known" for having a big dick, and despite being a skinny fuck, the dick thing preceded him.

I only know because he brags occasionally about size, that his is exactly the same size as mine.

So maybe a "accidental" leak would help matters... Problem is you run the risk of having to sign some form of register for the rest of your life.

6'3"
6.7"

Whatever the girth is, it's enough that normal condoms are uncomfortable but the GORILLA DICK NIGGA condoms are too big.

6ft 4 (193 cms)

and 7 inches (17.78 cm)

And i want more muscle and leanness regardless of the bitches.

HAHAHA SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL

No, it's a marketing meme.

5'4
6.7 dick

It looks like a third leg because my legs are short, while my torso takes most the height.
>girls think my dick is 8 in. because my height trickery kek

6'0"
7.5"
Currently 236lbs, though. That's why I've started coming here. Lost 34 so far. Can't believe I let myself get so fucking fat.

((L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)
Length times Diameter plus Weight over Girth divided by Angle of the tip squared

That is the ONLY way to measure your penis.

Nice

5"7'
4.5'

Do your worst

you can fit your entire hand in a normal condom

6'1"
6.0"

You can fit your entire goddamn head in a condom. They're resilient fuckers.

6''
5.5''
Pretty thic head, Im happy with it.

Aww the little guy is all riled up

173 cm 19.4x15.7

If you're gay then send tons of cock pics on grindr. If you're straight so the same on whisper or tinder
t. Bisexual with no game

I'm just disappointing more people didn't like my "shotgun through a butcher's window" analogy.

6'2"
6.5"

Bretty good desu

5'10
7" x 6"
White

you measure bonepressed with your dick perpendicular to your standing body

not rocket science

5'10'' , 6.75'' x 5 ''

i still feel tiny

god damn it. fuck you for making me reply to this shit

5'10
7 inches

Having an 8/10 face, I don't mind being a manlet lord.

6'1

8" x 5.5"

Am I'm still terribly lonely. ;__ ;

>179cm 5'10" (wear 3inch boots 2 cheat, become 6'1)
>8x6" dick
>been with 1 girl 4 4m
>24

5'7
5.6 inches

I, I thought the average was under 6 inches, my dick is average, right?

Ya don't trip nig

Dude, it's people posting their dick size on an anonymous internet board, and height in a board where people are obsessed with height.

Take like 2 inches off each measurement.

5'10"

7 1/2" × 7"

>TFW I can get upto 8 through contolred blood flow

Those who say size of the condom doesn't matter you can wear one on your arm, yeah that's true but have you warn one on your arm for a half hour, it tends to cut circulation.

5'10"

5.9"x5"

i love seeing references like this on this board

5'11
6.7 x 5.9

5'6"
6.7 x 6

To be honest it's not the largest dick, but being homo, others see it and get excited because on me it looks big. It's not about how big it is, it's about how it looks.

Also, pic definitely related. What is this thread?

5'8"
6.5" x 5.5"

Is this really the way some people measure? I am above 8.5 in if i do that

>size
Worry about thickness, either way they have an easier time orgasming if you lick their disgusting axe wounds.

>not calculating angular mass
>implying girls care about other meassurements
For dicklets: 1/12*m*length
For top 5%(cmon): 1/2*m*girth^2

Nice try dicklet