I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

> I work in accountant for a small insurance company.
> 8 months ago we had a new hire in sales, her name is Lisa.
> Lisa is perfect. She is sweet. She is quiet. She is my idea of a good wholesome girl.
> All year long I've been super nice to Lisa.
> I bought her coffee every day, I bring her lunch, I compliment her.
> I'm the perfect guy.
> Yesterday I asked Lisa out for a date. She said yes. We go out.
> About half way through the dinner she invites Mike from sales.
> Mike starts bragging about how good of a hockey player he is.
> Mike asks me if I go to the gym.
> Next thing Mike starts talking about his shitty music.
> Tells Lisa he has an extra ticket to some shitty show tonight
> Lisa asks if it's okay if she goes
> I say yes
> They don't even invite me out.
> I cover their dinner because they have to run out to catch it.

I am so sick and tired of all you lifters and jocks. You are horrible people. I was nice to her all year. She was supposed to be my girlfriend. We talked about anime for days. All of the sudden Mike arrives and she buries her head when we talk about cool stuff. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. I hate you all. Why can't I win just once? God every retard can lift weights, it's not even hard to pick something up and put it down. Its so brainless. Why can't woman see that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this you nerd?

>dating coworkers
why do people do this

billions of options out there and you gotta bring bullshit into the place where you make money to pay the bills with

Chad always wins

Bait. I bite.

Thinking you "deserve" someone is your own downfall. You're so insecure that you judge other people having "shittier" tastes than you. Everybody notices but not you. Maybe you find a girl someday and get married, but in the end you'll be so unbearable that you'll get cucked. Mark my words.

At least you have the balls to talk to a girl. I am an adult and I still can't do it.

>> I bought her coffee every day, I bring her lunch, I compliment her.
>> I'm the perfect guy.
>> I cover their dinner because they have to run out to catch it.
Found your problem. Try having some self respect.

This. Don't shit where you eat

>Found your problem. Try having some self respect.

Being a gentleman means not having any self respect?

>being a nice guy

You reminded me of this girl I was fucking. She had a date with some beta dude later that day and I came on her face. She didn't have time to shower so she just cleaned it off so maybe the smell lingered. Every time I think of this experience I get very very hard.

The guy even accompanied her to buy some beach clothes for her to come visit me home during the spring break (I live on the coast). I almost feel bad for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

There is a line between "gentleman" and "pathetic." It's a pretty broad line, and you jumped over it

Doting on a girl you barely know is not being a gentleman. Its pathetic and sad.

Holy fuck I hope this is real.
You're pathetic OP, honestly your best bet is to just shoot up your office - make sure to get Lisa and Mike - and then blow your own brains out.

Yeah well I'd rather be nice than some roided out man whore that no one even takes seriously. If you ask me what's pathetic its all these dudes who spend their entire life in the gym checking out other dudes and only banging females like Lisa to try and prove to themselves that they're not gay.

I'll keep being a gentleman. One day I will find my 3d waifu and we will live happily ever after in a mansion with 6 kids while all you dregs and degenerates wallow in self pity over your broken lives.

You and Lisa were not on a date, that was a work outing. A girl does not stop halfway through a date and then invite another guy to come and join your date.
You and Lisa were not on a date, although Mike and Lisa might well have been

> I say yes
> They don't even invite me out.

You know they fucked after that. Even if you "get her back" (you never had her) she will still have Mike's cum smell in her mouth.

By experience I can tell you that after fucking Lisa told Mike that she feels bad for you. Mike told her that whatever who cares. Then they promise to not tell you. Whenever you see Mike with a smug face you will know OP.

Fuck off, Lisa wouldn't do that. You don't know her.

100% bait thread

But you're not nice. You think because you did thinks for her she then owes you something. That is not nice, a nice guy would just do nice things and never give it a second thought. A nice guy wouldn't complain and whine about it he'd be happy for her and just keep being friendly and helpful. Women can tell genuine nice guys from assholes like you, and those genuine guys do get girls while you just wallow in self pity

5/10 b8. Im tempted to respond seriously.

/thread, don't care if bait or not.

>All year long I've been super nice to Lisa.
>Any more than 1 week to ask a bitch out who you get along with well

It's your own fault. You should have sealed the deal months ago. Then someone from sales locks would have been able to lockdown within the hour. This isn't even a question of lifting or being fit - because she said yes to having dinner, so she obviously has (had, now she's had the alpha dick) some interest in you - this is an issue of your confidence and character. Step up your game my man.

Listen to this OP Whenever people invite other people to an outing is normal and nobody bats an eye. Don't be an sperg. You weren't dating. In the best of scenarios she considers you a friend.

If you had agreed that you were dating and she did that, that means she doesn't respect you. Or she was unaware.

>All year long I've been super nice to Lisa.

That's were you fucked up mate.

You should have asked her out much sooner.

If she rejected you, you should have moved on to the next sloot.

Probably bait, but in case it isn't, you're posting in the wrong place. Most of us are anime watching betas, we just lift weights. And if girls mire us we are too autistic to notice.

Lisa reporting in: I did

>It's your own fault. You should have sealed the deal months ago. Then someone from sales locks would have been able to lockdown within the hour. This isn't even a question of lifting or being fit - because she said yes to having dinner, so she obviously has (had, now she's had the alpha dick) some interest in you - this is an issue of your confidence and character. Step up your game my man.

You know what? You're right. I'm calling Lisa right now and telling her how I feel. This is beyond unfair.

Over half of marriages met at work, and thats just marriage more would date. If you're working 40+hrs a week the only other activity you'd spend as much time on is sleeping and your not going to meet people there. Your co workers will be the people you spend the most time with and therefore the most time talking to and getting to know each other. You could go to the gym 2hrs a day and thats still only 14hrs a week thats nothing compared to your job. You're talking about billions of other options but when are you going to meet them? but that girl in your office who you see everyday is right there

>anime

Stopped reading right there

OP. This is your fault. Not hers. Have her on friendly terms and move on. Don't destroy a relationship just because you didn't know better.

>God every retard can lift weights

So why aren't you doing it?

Like half of all marriages fail too

Nice b8

Never be nice or beta to women

Often because the person cheats, with someone from their work

>every retard can lift weights, it's not even hard to pick something up and put it down
I agree, so just do it, you insufferable retard

>there are people who won't realize this is a bait thread

Retards

OP has ascended

Mike is the new Chad

It was good bait.

That's the half that didn't meet through work.

>im the perfect guy
found your problem, you massive twat. stop worrying about everyone else and improve yourself

>she doesnt do the same thing with that other guy
delusional

>yesterday some random bitch named Lisa invited me to dinner
>said she was with some guy from work that was boring af and she wanted me to save her
>arrive at the restaurant
>notice Lisa with some skelly faggot and she's looking bored af
>decide to make things lively by having a friendly conversation about stuff such as hockey and music
>notice that Lisa was totally into me at the restaurant so I decided to ask her out to a show
>As a true alpha male I took Lisa and left the restaurant and made the skelly pay the bill for being a beta faggot
>the show was good but the sex with Lisa was even better

you are full of shit

post pic of lisa or gtfo

Similar story. I met a chick on an internet date late last year and we got drunk over drinks and wound up having really aggressive sex at her place. Like, choking, slapping, anal, I wind up cumming in her with no condom - the works. We get up the next morning and she's got messages from some dude that she has a lame date with later that day. The guy insisted on taking her out for this lavish dinner and dropped like $250 (on a stranger lol). She never even called him again (she was rich to begin with so that shit isn't very effective). She texts me a pic of a Plan B receipt with a smiley face later that day. I'm still 95% sure she got that dude to buy it.

We still see each other lol. She's fun as hell.

A supreme gentleman like yourself does not deserve such abuse.
You should probably visit her sorority and start shooting.

Update:
> Called Lisa four times, she didn't pick up.
> Called my buddy Jeff, explained the situation
> He works IT, we play DnD together
> He tells me we will fuck Mike over
> He looks through Mikes history
> Finds lots of NSFW stuff
> Bringing this to management tomorrow

>tfw to smart to lift

Depends on how big the company is. Small company and/or working for different bosses, forget about it. If the company is fairly large and you work for different bosses, then it could be okay - but it still gets weird because you usually have to talk to HR and get their stamp of approval.

It can still cause issues though, down the line. My brother met his wife at work, and eventually she had to quit her job so that he could get promoted into a position where he would have been her boss's boss.

Small company and/or working for the same boss, derp.

This is Mike - You dumb little DYEL bitch - Your bitch lisa - SUCKED ME DRY - after that - She ate my asshole - what did I do to her?

Fucking licked her breast - fucked her pussy and came on her ass hole.

Whole time I pump dumping in that puss - I was thinking that YOUR LITTLE ASS wasn't GETTING ANY

FUCKING STOLE HER FROM YOU AT DINNER YOU PUNK BITCH AND YOU PICKED UP OUR TAB TOO!! AHAHAHAHAH
THX BRO

Yeah she didn't pick up because she was busy riding Mikes cock and now thinks you're a psycho stalker calling 4 times in a row

Keep role playing.

Tomorrow Mike is getting fired when he comes into work late and hung over like he usually does and Lisa will be mine.

>Called Lisa four times, she didn't pick up.
Kinda hard to pick up the phone when both hands are all over Mike's big kakku

Give it up man, the bait has been exposed

>Fired for nsfw material on computer
Yeah right, at most a note on his file more likely to a informal "don't waste company resources"
And even if he was somehow fired, that doesn't mean she'll be yours she might still keep going out with him. Unless shes a whore who just does one night stands, is Lisa a whore?

More like Jeff your IT bud gets fired for snooping around on Mike's computer.

>Yeah right, at most a note on his file more likely to a informal "don't waste company resources"
>And even if he was somehow fired, that doesn't mean she'll be yours she might still keep going out with him. Unless shes a whore who just does one night stands, is Lisa a whore?

People have been fired for less, especially in sales that's full of uneducated phone monkeys. He will be gone. And why would Lisa date an unemployed bum? I already had to cover them once because they're broke as fuck. Lisa will see who the real bread winner is. She will love me. The gentleman always wins.

>I was super nice
Spotted the faggot who grew up in a single mother household.

you should be a gentlefag with the girl that is alrdy yours

not with some random whore

Actually my parents are still together. They met in India. Indians have strong family values.

>Indian
Explains this shit even better then. Stop taking months to make a move Pajeet, and stop falling for stupid shit like "every girl wants a super nice guy!!!".

A gentleman would never get another person fired from their job and turn them into an unemployed bum

poo

Maybe Lisa doesn't like when you poop in the streets just outside of your work area.

/pol/ really has flooded every other single board huh.
Not that im complaining.
(deus vult)

There are more deserving individuals.

So? You're not a gentleman. Stop pretending you're a nice guy when you're just a bitter person trying to manipulate a girl into liking you

>I was nice to her all year. She was supposed to be my girlfriend.

If you do this, give us an update on it

>expecting me to fall for this pathetic bait

obvious bait but i just need to say never be the nice guy she wont think of you as a partner but only as a freind

This

Why is OP acting like Chads hang out here? most of the people here are as autistic as him.

>the gentlemen always wins

If that's true why did you come here complaining about how the jerks always steal your women.

If you're gonna b8 post at least keep your story straight

In

>Tfw too smart to not lift

3/10

>> All year long I've been super nice to Lisa.
>> I bought her coffee every day, I bring her lunch, I compliment her.
Dude shes probably terrified. I havent even finished reading your story.

>My name is Lisa.
>My co-worker who is a little too nice to me ask me to go for dinner.
>I think he's gay.
>I have the perfect plan to set him up with Mike from sales.
>We go to dinner.
>Mike shows up a little late.
>Mike tries to get co-worker interested in his hobbies.
>Co-Worker looks uninterested.
>Mike tries to see if co-worker lifts because I always hear Mike wanting a gym-buddy.
>Co-worker doesn't lift obviously..
>Mike talks about his music.
>Co-worker is giving the death stare.
>At this moment Mike and I are afriad of Co-worker.. looks like a legit serial killer.
>Mike comes up with an excuse to leave like tickets to concert.
>I immediately go along with Mike.
>Maybe Mike wasn't his type..
>Wait for next opportunity to invite kevin from Whole Foods the next dinner we have.

The whiney, griping tone to your story? It's not just internal, people can tell you are a grumpy entitled person yet also one with little self esteem.
I one is 'supposed to be your girlfriend and women can tell when you are doing the nice guy thing with expectations and not just because you are a nice guy.
Mike was making an attempt to reach out to you by asking if you go to the gym.
I don't think it's polite that they left you to cover dinner but I kind of don't blame them for cutting out to catch a live music show.
She probably talked about anime with you to pass the time. Unless she is a geek girl, anime is just a fun thing we sometimes watch, nothing meaningful.
Sorry dude, I like guys who work out and go to live music shows too.

Posting in a bait thread wew

dude youve been doing stuff for a year and then after asked her out. lol

She used you as an excuse to call Mike for lunch since it would be more awkward if she initiated that. She was never into you brah, now go lift those feels away

>opinion is fact
[CITATION NEEDEDEDEDEDEEDED]

literally this

this better be bait

I suspected your story was almost certainly bullshit, but MIGHT be true, until I got to this part:

>We talked about anime for days

Nope. But well written, I believed most of it!

such shit bait

You could of at least dropped the part about you paying for the whole meal and bringing her lunch the "I am so sick and tired of all you lifters and jocks"

Not subtle

Even if this isn't bait your should still kys my man

NICE GAINS, PEPE!

Obviously she wasn't the ''perfect' girl she turned out to be. You got your readings wrong. 2017 loving women.

>> All year long I've been super nice to Lisa.
mistake. If you don't make your move within a few weeks she will see you as a friend and nothing more

> I bought her coffee every day, I bring her lunch, I compliment her.
Pathetic. She doesn't see you as an alpha to fuck, she sees you as a beta who provides the bucks.

> I'm the perfect guy.
You're being a beta

> Mike starts bragging about how good of a hockey player he is.
> Mike asks me if I go to the gym.
> Next thing Mike starts talking about his shitty music.
> Tells Lisa he has an extra ticket to some shitty show tonight
Mike made his move. He didn't sit back and wait for things to happen. He didn't present himself as nothing more than a provider. You are truly pathetic.

> I cover their dinner because they have to run out to catch it.
Again, she sees you nothing more than a beta to fall back on and provide her with a few buck, she sees Mike as an alpha who will provide a fuck.

You're a bluepilled numpty who deserves it.

You're not being a gentleman. You're being pathetic. She sees you as nothing more than a friend who is in love with her to the point where he wastes money on her.

The only time she will ever fuck you is once you has ridden the cock carousel for years and needs a beta cuck to lick her pussy and provide her with a marriage and financial security once the chads are finished with her. You're an idiot

Ok,r9k,We know you're too much of a bitch to change and take risks so just suck it up,champ

NICE GAINS, PEPE!