How do I escape from this move?

My bully is in the photo doing the aforementioned move on some random guy he's wrestling with. We go to the same childminders and he always puts me in this position. I'm 16, he's 11. It's embarrassing, I've passed out from this.

Triangle from mount? Bite his legs if he has shorts on. Fish hook, eye gouge, oil check, nipple twist. Whatever opening you can capitalize on.

Suck his cock and eat that twinkseed.

I can't even open my mouth let alone bite him. He usually has my arms pinned as well so there's not really many openings. But I think I get your point- fight dirtier lol. Thank you!

If you're in a real fight/MMA you can just make sure he doesn't pin you down. Use low kicks, knees and basic boxing.

If you're doing training BJJ just ask whoever's in charge.

you should really be more concerned with learning how not to get stuck in a mounted triangle, not just escaping. otherwise, i dont know, im not trained in bjj, but try rolling so you're in top position and focus on traditional triangle escapes?

/asp/ would be better for this type of question

i think you should be more worried about the fact that an 11 year old is kicking your ass.
The only solution might be suicide.

He's got some ninja skills though. I'm watching YouTube videos on it but I'm not trained at this. Also, can I remind that other guy who responded that he's 11 you freak

If you get caught in that you're an idiot in the first place.

Well I guess I'm an idiot then because I get stuck in that every time. I'm not trained in this shit.

Just tap out and he'll let you go

most successful submissions come from a good set-up. pay very close attention to everything that happens before you get caught in the triangle. you mentioned he pins your arms; what was your position and what was his position when he pinned your arms? how did he have access to pin your arms? how could you position or move differently to avoid that?

how did he get in side control or top control in the first place? focus and think about every step in the chain of events so that you can learn how to avoid the set-up for the final triangle position

Suicide is a bit extreme, don't ya think? I'd like to see you escape from that.

Just tell his mom. That's sure to end it.

He doesn't though, he does this at my childminders and never lets go when I tap.

why are you at a childminders at 16? nigga just stay at home

So the positions are usually similar to the picture, I usually have one arm pinned by his legs and the other arm he twists. I have no idea how to avoid that.

Knee him in the head? It looks pretty open there, sloppy form, twist and head but him in the nutsack?
I was once put in a similar hold, my escape, stand the fuck up and fall on him. People who do holds like that have no weight of their own to throw around, use that to your andvantage

Trust me, I want to lol. But my parents would go insane. The childminder tells them if I don't show up.

In the immortal words of Kurt Ossiander:
> You fucked up a long time ago.

Hmm, I don't think I've tried standing up. I'm pretty skinny myself but I have 5 years on him so it could work. ty

I don't think I can just "throw him around" though, he's stronger than me. Beat me in an arm wrestle.

You're pathetic

He's trained in martial arts, it's not pathetic. What's pathetic is that he feels the need to bully me.

>you should really be more concerned with learning how not to get stuck in a mounted triangle

this

dont let him put one arm in one out
try not to get mounted
chill out when on bottom, watch videos on mount escape, dont flail arms, tuck elbows in and protect neck

He's an alpha

You said hes stronger than you, start working out.

Yeah, currently watching videos at the moment. But how am I supposed to protect my neck when it's being strangled?

clock him in the jaw if he doesn't let you go

don't be a pussy and do the jail time if you have to

be a hard cunt m8

Advice from people who've never rolled.

Your neck is being crushed, this means your head is pretty much stuck in place and you can't move around enough to bite him.

If you look at the photo the dude is only using his legs to choke him out, he's got both arms free to defend against your arms, and in the photo you can see him doing just that.

More importantly basically all OP can see is user's nuts, his head is stuck in place, he doesn't have good vision, trying to nipple twist or fish hook is going to start as a mad flailing to even just find the nipple of the mouth, meanwhile you're having the life choked out of you.

In this position you literally have like 15 seconds before you're out, most likely less.

There's a story from Bas Rutten about plebs who think they can actually fight, once Bas was teaching a BJJ and people turned up to just watch the class, not participate in the back of the room was some dude with a chick he was obviously trying to impress and he spent the whole class talking about how he could get out of all the moves Bas was teaching to his students. After about an hour Bas was demonstrating a rear naked choke and hears the guy at the back of the room say "I'd just poke his eyes and he'd let me go" so Bas invites him to the front of the room to demonstrate.

Bas gets the guy, wraps his hands around his neck (Keep in mind Bas is a 6ft1 110kg dude, he's stronk af and his arms would feel like two logs around your neck) but doesn't apply any pressure yet, just tenses so the guy can feel how strong he actually is.

Bas says "Okay, on the count of three you try poke my eye and escape and I'll try snap your neck, ready? 3..2.."

Naturally the guy freaks out and panics and begs to be let go, so Bas obliges and the dude goes to the back of the room and is silent for the rest of the class

Tl:Dr version: Edgy fags who think "Fight dirty bro" will work against a trained fighter are going to die in the real world

If alpha is another word for bully, then yes he is.

I'm trying man, I'm trying trust me.

Hit him in the face with a brick before he can grab you

So what can I do then? He doesn't respond to tap outs and tries to knock me out. This kid is evil.

NO THEY WOULDNT

Train BJJ I guess.

The retards giving you advice like "Just bite him bro, just knee him bro, just twist bro, just stand up bro" have no idea what it's like to actually feel all the air and bloodflow to your brain suddenly stop and have your vision go dark and your muscles feel limp and heavy in the space of about 5 seconds, don't listen to their advice because it won't work.

Always be near an administrator and scream really loudly when he becomes aggressive.

Or stab him in the back, kill this nigga

stop playing a fagot sport ans start boxing

It'll take too long to learn, he's been training for years. I might just be a pussy and pay him to stop because I can't deal with passing out anymore.

Tell someone before paying, at that point you might as well kys

Your pic guy has no arms in and looks like he's just using head control to sweep but I'll assume you mean a triangle choke.
The answer is: be a better grappler than him. Start training.
Or, since you're on a lifting forum I assume you lift. In which case, google "rampage Jackson slam" and do what he does. If you feel like enjoying a few invasive massages in prison for causing an eleven year old paralysis and brain damage. Up to you.

> I've never hard of James Toney

Wait I just read the whole thread. I don't think a 16 year old man getting beaten unconscious by a child had quite sunk in when I gave you advice. Okay here's what you do:
Look up bjj schools in your area. Go round them until you find the one he trains at. Whine to the coach about this kid bullying you and he might threaten him with kicking out if he doesn't stop. You'll look like a faggot but chances are that's no step down for you.
Alternately, get him addicted to Veeky Forums he sounds like a serious alpha man.

you getting off to the thought of a twink blond 11 year old dominating you on the mat or something, faggot?

lololol

don't pay him you dumbfuck

pay someone else to fuck him up at least. did all that choking kill some brain cells?

first of all >MODZ
second of all, if you're getting your ass handed to you by an eleven year old, you have issues

I'm not a rat and who would take that shit seriously? To an 11 year old all money looks like a lot so I could probably get away with paying a small amount of £2 a day or something. I would rather kill him than myself.

Oh god, I have a reputation. If I get really desperate then I guess I could do it but... that's just low.

Who's gonna beat up an 11 year old? I don't want to tell anyone about this. I'll just pay this moron.

Oh yes, because there's nothing that I love more than that pleasant feeling of almost dying to a fucking kid.

Damn, are you actually going to pay him? That's sad desu

Well yes, he's not going to stop. It's either that or go to his bjj coach like that guy said.

Well looks like it's dead, thanks for the people who answered except the freaks. I left feeling pretty depressed though. Decided I'm going to start paying him.

kys op, this is pathetic

Shh

lmfao he's 11? just pick him up and OHP him off the mat...

>16 year old being bullied by an 11 year old.

Shoot him before he grabs you
Bet the faggot won't see that coming

i'd ragdoll any non lifter my go to style is rag dolling because i do squats and deadlift 5x5 and i have an immensely powerful posterior chain that nonlifters don't have an answer for

>ill just pay this moron
is this real? i cant stop laughing at OPs fucking responses

grapplers are not real fighters bro

What the fuck is this thread

LUL
Winning a fight makes u a real fighter

you aren't a real marine

>being this much of a cuck that you need to PAY a fucking 11yo child to stop bullyibg you

Wow dude, just fucking end your life already. Don't think I've ever seen someone this spineless.