Who Ralph today?

Y are u alone today /Fit be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV1BIMgmE3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I fuck up whenever a girl shows interest in me.

But it's pretty silly to worry about a made up holiday, bro.

i took the day off work to avoid advances from single moms

Waiting for GF to get home from work so we can go to the gym. I will be taking her out tomorrow because I don't feel like waiting really long for my food.

I'm snowed in.

My "gym buddy" that started working out once a week has surpassed my 5 years of lifting doing shit form..
I'm depressed man. What the fuck have I been doing wrong? I deserve sweet gains, not that fat piece of shit...

but... milccc

Girlfriend of 1 year broke it off a month ago. Texts me ever once in a while to string me along. Literally have no reason to be dating her besides the fact she's a fucking 9/10. Shitposting on fit to keep my mind off her. Fuck Veeky Forums it's definately true, whoever cares the least in the end comes out on top.

Broke up with gf last night bc she treated me like dirt.

Jokes on you I just got a card from my grandmother.

im not a brave man

>Y are u alone today
The real reason is that I don't know how to go out and meet new people, and don't know how to make girls like me

yeah dont text her, but it sounds like you know better.

Define surpassed?

Surpassed aesthetically? Or surpassed in strength?

If it's aesthetics it's kind of subjective and you will always see yourself as worse than others most likely. Plus if he was fat the change will be much more noticeable on him

If it's strength than that's kind of a given that you've either been plateauing or just never really given consideration to training effectively. Could also be a body weight thing. If the guy weighs 100kg and benches 2pl8 it's only a body weight bench.

Been there but she would nullify her break up when she simmered down. A real mindfuck. Was way happier alone after I broke the cycle and I wasn't even all that happy lol.

Fat people hardly lose gains. It's their fucking secret.
Also, lets be real, your routine prolly isn't astounding.

>My crush got a bouquet of flowers delivered to her in class
>Wasn't from me

because I just moved to this town a month ago.

I'll be in the gym in 30 minutes so I won't be alone for long

Because I can't love someone if I don't love myself

I'm still not over how my last relationship ended.

I went back to school, put on a face for a semester and fucked off again. Now I'm sober and I don't think about it until Veeky Forums brings it up again.

Because she acted like a total cunt and went with another guy so I fucked her sister in law.

>Y are u alone today /Fit be honest

Because I refuse to settle for single mothers and women who think it's cool to look like a men's bathroom stall wall and be obese sorry pieces of shit.

My fb said no to date. When I sleep over she buys me breakfast tho. Not sure how to feel.

im too afraid of rejection

Told my girlfriend that I don't need a made up day to show her that I love her. I'm stubborn like that.

Was tempted to get flowers delivered to her office though just to embarrass the fuck out of her.

I had work anyway

Sure am. Axed a relationship I was in 2 days ago. Grill was awesome, but right after we made it official that it was a relationship, she got all clingy in the worst kinds of ways. I even let her assist me in making cupcakes for a party thing I do all the time. Bitch botched the recipe twice. I should have put my foot down the first time she oopsed things and made the icing look like shit, but I gave her a chance and she blew it.

Seriously though, bitch got strangely clingy and needy. As in if I don't compliment her all the time, she must be ugly and I don't like her. Fuck that low self esteem noise.

I don't know. God damn it. This has been the worse day in quite a while and I think I'll ironically cry myself to sleep tonight. Even worse than the day my dog died of cancer a week ago

>all these lonely faggots in the thread

Now at the bus stop thinking how I'll get home at 11 pm after the driver didnt stop for me once then again after i ran like a mile non stop

I'm sorry user. Happy Valentine's

I'll be with God soon enough.

I'm alone because the one girl that I actually have any chemistry with is unhappily married to my best friend, so even when they do inevitably divorce, I'm still going to be alone.

Well, Ralph had someone take pity on them and gave them a little love.

No one on fit even got that.

>my oneitis co-worker who I thought I was getting close to called out today

I can only blame my sorry self. She's probably getting pounded right now and I'm on Veeky Forums. I may even quit my job just to get away from her.

was doing field exercises

I'll have you know my grandma took me out to a restaurant tonight so no im not alone

Am I the only single person who isn't a sad fuck today?

I am alone because I have negative self confidence.

>my crush is in another country finishing up her engineering degree whereas I'm a shitty grocery store worker beginning on my degree this summer
Should just kill myself and get it over with.

Because I friendzone every woman who tries to get close to me.
I'm just fucking afraid of a relationship, I don't know why

because you know you're gonna fuck it up and you're saving yourself the torture

I do the same thing, absolutely beautiful girl that I really like and that likes me back, I'm afraid of showing actual interest in her and am acting disinterested at times when we hang out just so it won't be obvious I like her.

eh it kind of gets better join the military to travel abroad and slay poon i was in your position sooner or later some rich foreign fag will sweep her up

t. alcoholic with women problems

I was in the military and it was a shitty waste of time.

And she's never had a boyfriend before despite being 10/10, I seriously don't know how I would react if she ended up with an actual chad. She's creative as fuck and has had an amazing skill at art ever since she was little, despite this she went and got an engineering degree.

She's amazing. Zzzz

did you at least get sent somewhere nice over seas? i spent 4 years on okinawa shit was the best mane

Thanks user , it's ok now. I'm home and had like 2000 kcal of clean food and now I dont feel bad
Guess that's how people get obese

Cuz I'm a socially autistic twat who has a nasty habit of falling for everyone who's even remotely nice to me while pushing away the people who might care about me

Yeah I spent 6 months on a boat in the north sea. I wasn't with the US military.

You don't pester the Vester

ah my condolonces user i was in the same situation i was dating a nice 10/10 chinese girl who was smart and had an autismo personality that meshed with mine she never had a bf until she we became a couple left me a year later for a rich euro chad when we had a Long distance relation ship i was in japan and she was in europe met some rich fuck that could give her more than i could. i just jumped in the sea of jap poon and alcohol to cope

because that one ex who cheated on me left me paranoid and bitter towards men. while he's on his third wife, i haven't even met the altar.

nor have had a child, on that matter. maybe i should just teach myself to be gay and take up my lesbian co-worker's light flirting. i don't know.

im bitter towards women are you in the USA?

yep. you?

Being single is quite calming desu

This user is so desperate his only criteria is single and in the same country lol

Every woman in my life who I spend a decent amount of time with is taken or inaccessible.

>co-worker I swim with has bf
>co-worker who sits next to me is married
>two girls I teach with are engaged
>another is married
>last gf moved down south, we broke up after that
>co-worker I went on a few dates with got a job on the west coast (this one sucks the most, we really liked each other)
>actually met a cool girl who immediately moved for work after a month of seeing her

There's a cute girl who teaches a lab next to mine that I might chat up tomorrow.

yes in colorado

pretty bitter and paranoid like femanon

Whenever a girl shows interest in me I just shut them down. I don't know why.

i frankly think getting with another woman is the least of his desires atm. when you get in that mindset, your perception of the world is quite nasty.

nah man im just tired and the military makes you especially wary of women

>tfw it's my birthday

Fucking sucks tbqh

in the military? that's probably the problem, lmao. not trying to be cute, but i've heard lots of things about all that shit. worse if you're married. you'll probably have a different opinion once you're out.

been out for 2 years regular life sucked so i went back in

despite all the mirin and all the compliments, i've always gotten shot down by girls or said one thing stupid that made me feel like i screwed up
til this day, the only girls i've ever dated approached me, and i just took it out of desperation

that was me last year basically. too stubborn and it ended up spiraling our relationship downwards and eventually she left me a few months ago :/

It's time to change that!

tried to ask an amazon qt out today at the gym but pussied out. i'm a manlet who wants pic related. how do i approach her? what do i say?

Because my boyfriend is at work. We went to parties last weekend though and I'm making him a nice dinner this coming weekend.

how about you come over to my place and i stand on a chair and suck your titty

youtube.com/watch?v=HV1BIMgmE3I

Work has consumed my life
>$13/hr in Cuckifornia
>72 hour weeks
They are trying to get me to be manager now aka do their shitwork and get a 0.50 raise.

Why am I alone?

Probably because of the sheer, indelible spite with which I regard the whole of humanity.

>Be me
>Grow up hick country kid
>All life outside of school is on the farm
>Abusive father
>I'm born after the divorce
>Bear no illusions about being an unwanted mistake of a human
>School makes you forget about shitty home life but people are shitty
>Home life is shitty, but it gets me away from shitty people at school
>cycle back and forth treating school and home like escapes from each other's shittiness
>every social event is literally a 30-minute drive during the 2002-2008 economy, when gas was 3-4$ a gallon, and even asking permission to do anything social means getting shouted at by dad, perhaps beaten by dad
>School continues
>"I am one of you, but not really one of you. I never can be, I never will be."
>Academic success is one of the only things going for me that makes me feel genuinely good about myself
>Throw myself head-first into all things academic and books
>Graduate
>Go to college.
>Have no few social skills to start with, but work on it.
>19 yo.
>Kissless virgin.
>BTW, multiple disfiguring scars on private parts.

Botched circumcision with a couple of "surgical corrections" later in life.

Continued.

The surgeries were more palliative than anything. It still hurts to get erections, but not as much as it could.

Thanks, Mom and Dad. You hated each other, but the one thing you saw eye to eye on was to pay strangers to fuck up my privates with sharp objects, and do a shitty job at it. Fuck you both.

>Back to being at college as a freshman
>Observe genuine social interactions between other people for first time outside of school or class
>What the fuck are you people doing?
>I have always been on the outside looking in because of isolation on the farm
>I have escaped the farm, but now I am still on the outside looking in
>I will always be on the outside looking in, and nothing has changed
>I have no social skills, my dick is fucked up, and the only thing I have going for me is academic skill, which I developed out of desperation because I have nothing else going for me
>Fuck it, get a doctorate then
>Go to the gym throughout

Fast forward 6 years.

>Doctorate achieved
>Fitness achieved
>Develop some hobbies, and keep to myself, mostly

I now somehow feel like a non-participating member of the human race. Always on the outside looking in. Always. I end up thinking about myself in terms of "me" versus "the rest of humanity."

I have a few good, close friends that I picked up along the way and like well enough, and developed convincing enough charisma for people to generally interpret me as a bright, cheery individual, but in all honesty, you are all alien creatures to me, and I find you all to be collectively irrational, disgusting cretins.

There are good days, and bad days. Prozac helps.

Is this what making it feels like, Veeky Forums?

hahaha lmaoing @ ur life get a gf its the easiest thing in the word ypi absolute faggot
stop being gay ffs

It wasn't enough, Veeky Forums.

>18 months ago decide to stop being fat
>go from obese to overweight in 4 months
>start lifting as soon as I wasn't obese
>fall hard for twink at uni
>match on tinder
>try to set up a date for a month, no luck
>top 10 private college at exam time, no problem
>fast forward to Valentine's Day 2016
>get him a chocolate bouquet
>still no date
>see him a month later with another man

>in better shape than me
>I'm crushed, so I go harder

Fast forward to today

>dropped to normal weight
>17% bf for first time ever
>within 50lbs on all lifts from 1/2/3/4
>Ran into him in the halls
>briefly wave at each other, earbuds in, end of contact
>Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I know I am homosex, but I've never felt so cripplingly lonely and unloved in my life. At least tomorrow is deadlift day.

what are you a fucking faggot

who else here /genuinelyattractive/ but can't find a gf?

My friends tell me I should try modeling all the time and when girls ask me why I don't have a gf, I don't know how to answer them.

I think I might be like 10% on the spectrum brehs.

And to be clear, the 50 lbs is from deadlifts (5x375). I'm closer with the others, and I'm at 5x135 on OHP.

post pics

i'll try this

It is, but only if you can say yes to this. Are you happy?

I've been a Ralph my whole life.

>Is this what making it feels like, Veeky Forums?
Depends.

Field of study?
Stats?

I know this feel

I'm certainly content. Unsure about the whole happy thing.

Public healthcare. I literally get paid to shitlord.
There are worse gigs.

Stats? 6'1" Six-fig salary. Six-pack abs. "Triple six."

>Six
>Six
>Six

you made it user, too bad you've lost your humanity on the way there.

Have you considered taking some psychadellic drugs or having some radical life experience? If all you feel is "ok" then do you really have much to lose?

Stats on the big 3 though? BP, SQ, DL?

How did you pay for the surgical operations, my doc must have had a couple of weed blunts before doing mine, that or I healed after being cut in certain spots. It just sucks. I don't feel like it will inhibit my ability to have sex but I'm always really timid when it come down to faurk. Last girl I forked didn't see it at all.
I've talked to a doctor but he said it would be 3k because I'm a college freshman with no insurance.

Eh. It is what it is. Maybe my humanity is like a gecko's tail, and can grow back someday. That remains to be seen.

Doing drugs would jeopardize my career and standing, so I don't want to dabble.

I've definitely done things outside my comfort zone, like go to crowded rock concerts, watched people get fucked up (physically, chemically) in mosh pits, volunteered at soup kitchens, free clinics, learned a handful of musical instruments, wrote music, lit things on fire, shot guns at things, run 5ks and half-marathons, and spent time with the healthy, the sick, and the dying.

It isn't like I don't enjoy these things, period. The deep hue of misanthropy and sequestration in my life simply means I probably get something different out of them than the next person.

Mostly body weight fitness, mixed with running. Shitloads of pullups, pushups, compound pull-ups with crunches, lunges, squats, mostly using only my own body mass and leverage as resistance.

Kind of twinky at 162 lbs.

Surgery paid for by Uncle Sam, because of Medicaid, or CHIPS, or whatever it was I had healthcare through in the early 90s.

If it were for cosmetic reasons, it would not be covered, as it is in your case.

As a child, my dick was legit ripping itself apart, and bleeding from insufficient skin, skin bridges breaking, and the like. It was deemed medically necessary.

Eh. Take it from me when I say that more surgery is not going to fix your problem in the way I sense that you think it might.

Cutting off parts of the dick did very few people any favors, and cutting off more is likely not to improve things. I'm presuming an uneven scar line. Do you want more dick surgery? Do you want them to shave or cut more off, when the results will be more scarring, and probable loss of some specialized penile sensory tissues?

I don't think that decision is a good or easy one to make.

Why is it 19? It should be atleast n even number 20

Honestly user, I'm not alone, but I often feel that I am. I wish you a happy Valentine's day, we love you.

>n-no homo

because I'm fucking picky

I didn't even know it was Valentine's Day until I turned on the radio at work and I still don't care. Put my gains to the test by doing 2 days of heavy labour shifting 20 cubic metres of aggregate in buckets up three flights of stairs and down on to a new turf for cricket nets. Now I'm a bit stronger I can actually relax and relate to other males even though I still look DYEL. Sun was shining, got a fucking intense workout, made money, feel good and moping about >tfwnogf is not going to bring me down

fuck man idk how i would feel if my ex was actually attractive because what keeps me going is the thought that she's fat and shes gonna keep getting fatter

I'm an egomaniac, I only care about myself, i'm very blunt and sarcastic, i been called brat by many girls in my past

Pretty much

Look into Chinese philosophy. Taoism definitely helped me get a different take on life. I recommend reading a few different translations with commentary of daodejing.

Right there with ya brother.

Lucky