Is this routine legit for noobs? bbro claims natty and did this from day 1

Is this routine legit for noobs? bbro claims natty and did this from day 1
most brosplits runs chest + triceps, back + biceps and shoulders + legs
what is the best combination?

Why are muscle groups that should go together, scattered through days?

I mean, shouldn't Chest-Triceps-Shoulders and Back-Biceps go together?

Any routine is going to yield results with consistency and progressive overload. Just lift some heavy ass weight, lad.

This You're worrying about minor details rather than the core issue. That dude got buff because he had a plan, stuck to it, and continuously increased his weights. Thats what you need to focus on.

No compounds at all, go ahead and decide for yourself though

>Hahah he is ugly cos no compounds
Nigga what the fuck is going on in your head

>no squats

Trash

>butthurt SSfag

but i cant do compounds due to lordosis and my form is always shit because it put a strains on my back

legs get half a "day", no good
doing tri's day before chest? lmao

Post your legs

lol no squatting virgin alert

Then you're pretty much fucked. You cant get big naturally without compounds. Just consume steroids like the guy in the first pic related.

why so? i can do db isolated ''compounds'' though
which are more concentrade

thats just not enough lifting for me, and lacks any of the big motivational feel powerful compounds. 8x8-12 6 days a week, no dls, no squats no thx

A good program doesn't only advocate progressive overload but also allows it to happen. This brosplits program isn't one.

a real bro split has you in the gym at least an hour and half a day and includes more compounds and even more iso work

post it brothers

Why do a billion accessories with babbyweight when you can do something like GSLP and get strong and as you get stronger add accessories that will target lagging muscle groups and assist with progression on the big 5 lifts?

You have no business doing 5 different chest exercises if you can't bench 225. You have no business doing 5 different curl variations if you can't do 3x5 sets of weighted chins. You have no business doing 5 back row and pulldows if you can't row 225. You have no business doing 3 different raises, DB press, and facepulls if you can't do 135 for 3x5 OHP. If you can't do 3x5 sets of one armed pushups, fuck extensions and pushdowns. If you're now squatting 315 and puilled 405, why are you doing kickpacks and hamstring curls?

Less is more, faggots.

because i want to look good and gslp didnt looked good or any powerlifter whatsoever

Not that guy, but I would say that while that guy looks great, I too would doubt that he's natty or that he didn't do any compound at all to achieve that physique. Part of the reason is because of his leg and core development, and how lean he is. It isn't that hard to crack a trip code, for example, it's also not unheard of for people to lie on Veeky Forums, either about being natty or about their routines just for shits.
Anyway, I agree, without a decent strength base I think that will help you get big arms but not help you achieve a great physique.

>paralysis by analysis

holy fuck you idiot. pick a PROVEN routine/program, eat according to your goals, be consistent and you will be fine.

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED

Wow this may be the most retarded split of all lmao
Excellent idea of hitting chest a day right after you isolate triceps and back after you isolate biceps
I hope this is a fucking meme otherwise kys

I think its so that several muscle groups are hit multiple times a week for efficiƫnt muscle growth

The concept works, havnt lifted in 6 months and recently started again with this routine;
Day A
Bench 3*5
Row 3*5
Squat 3*5
OHP 3*10
Shrugs 3*10

Day B
OHP 3*5
Squat 3*5
Dead 3*5
Bench 3*10
Row 3*10
AxBxAxxBx etc

Strength and mass comming back like a freight train OFC my routine is nowhere near it but weekly frequency is imo more important then doing a fuckton of exercises that all hit the same muscle