What would happen if you got 100% of your calories from soda? Short vs long term?

What would happen if you got 100% of your calories from soda? Short vs long term?

Not considering, just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-alcoholic_fatty_liver_disease#Soft_drinks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd live but probably be lacking in micro-nutrients and health.

The first to take the hit will be your skin. You will feel woozy and burnt out all the time due to the blood sugar spikes
Your teeth will decay slowly
Your liver will be severely under stress
The excess caffeine will fuck up your memory and sleep pattern
Etc etc

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPUPUPPUPUPUPPUPUPPUPPFPFPFPFPFPFPTPTTPTPT*

fructose has to be processed by the liver. while almost every cell can use glucose. Soda is almost exclusively HFCS - high fructose corn syrup.

You can basically end up with the liver of an extreme alcoholic by over consuming HFCS.

Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-alcoholic_fatty_liver_disease#Soft_drinks

It's probably because I'm new, but this looks like the most autistic meme ever. I can picture you sitting in a dimly lit room, giggling to yourself while typing this shit out.

People fart, grow the fuck up.

diabetes, kidney and liver failure, dehydration from caffine pushing out water, as well as massively rock hard shit makeing your stool bloody, hangovers from dehydration, urinary track infections, heart problems, death.

I'm honestly trying to think up a good answer..but all I can think is rape rape rape cuddle rape rape rape.

kill yourself newfaggot

*toot*

you won't die, but you'll be craving lots of sour foods like limes and lemons for some reason.

The meme is about bringing women down off the pedestal that you fedora-kings love to put them on so much.
>le most autism maymay XD XD XDXDDDD
Sorry reddit but you're not fitting in with that pseduo-intellectual attitude. How about you just chill the fuck out retard.

How about you just fuck off back to r9k you easily triggered manchild.

>gets angry
>"y-your t-triggered!"
yawn.

Speaking from experience?

yeah. for a while, i was addicted to pepsi max. i'd drink a whole 12-pack in two days. in between drinking all that shit, i had a strong desire to eat on margarita salt and drink right out of a bottle of lime juice. then i'd be okay for a while.

Mate, if you glorify women, that's your inner fight. You're going to have to give me something more than that to convince me this is somehow deeper than the puerile thrill of typing out fart sounds.

>hates meme
>doesn't understand how memes work

It just keeps going over your head, doesn't it?

Water is for pussies OP, drink a soda with every meal
Soda has calories, pussy ass water doesn't

fuck off

Do you want to fight? Are you seriously getting flustered over someone typing *BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*?

It just seems really stupid. The subtext isn't very subtle and it's annoying to see it.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

you're right, it's because you're new

what's that user? you missed your macros for the day? well, I think i can help with that...

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTPHTHTHTBTBTBHTHTBHTBHTBT PLOP PLOPT PSSSHSSHHHH FFFFFFFTTTTT PLOOOOPPP BAZZINGA

there you go! a fecal feast containing all of the nutrients that a big boy like you needs to build his muscle-wuscles. now dig in!

You have to remember that your body doesn't just need food to burn for energy. It needs material to maintain and repair itself. So basically without a varied diet you would form a deficiency in tons of nutrients and eventually die as your body fails to repair itself.

>bazinga

I lost it.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH *plop* *plop* *plop* *plop*
>Oh no, user, it looks like I'm having a no.5 on the Bristol scale
*plop* *plop* *plop*
>This is really embarrassing, I should really get more fibre in my diet
BRRRUMPPPHHH
*plop* *plop* *plop*
>user, I'm so embarrassed. Would you be a darling and make all this evidence disappear?
*plop* *plop*
>Please user, be a good boy and slurp it all up.
*plop* *plop*
>I love you :-)
*plop*