Rate my progress

Looking pretty good, lose some more fat and you will have visible abs and look great
Already ripped to normie standards though

ill do

Looking good. I can't really tell from the shitty angle, but you might want to work on your traps.

Also, what said, if you cut now you'll have washboard abs.

I hate people posting "progress" pics without showing the starting point lmao. Next time just write "Rate my current body"

nice

criminal/10

x2

Progress over 5 months.
what do now?

Mirin the progress bro. I need more info. Any bitch mirin? Do you feel more mentally healthy etc? What I like about these threads are less about the gainz and more about the effect it has on peoples lives. Shit's fascinating.

This desu famalam.

To rate progress one needs a start, end, goal and a time frame. What OP has given is a single data point with nothing else.

If you're asking for progress to aesthetic well you're somewhere between not and there.
If you're asking for progress to strong who the fuck knows
If you're asking for progress to twink well you're somewhere between not and there.
If you're asking for progress to bear mode well you're somewhere between not and there.
Follow mate?

Assuming you want to know if you can get laid, physically you look fine, above average. No idea if you started from skelly or what and how long it's taken you though

You look like you're sucking your gut in hugely in first so you've made progress in excess of what it immediately looks like. Depends on your goal but assuming looking good I'd say you've cut down well, aim for slightly above your TDEE needs to fill out a bit. Can't see arms, legs, traps and back can only be inferred as proportional but hard to be sure.
Less gut sucking for better judgement. Less twisting for advantageous light on your chest/core. Show legs so we know you aren't being a faggot. Keep shaving chest, looks better

love u

(in infinite elgintensity voice)0

>tfw top body
how much weight did you lose?

ill fuck you

Mentally healthy, much more so. When I started this fitness journey I was drinking a 6 pack a night and now I'm to a point where It's not uncomfortable to go a week w/o alcohol. Women come and go, none have said anything about my body because either they haven't noticed or there's still nothing remarkable about it, probably both. I have a good face/jawline though... I think it's true what they say here.

I'm always sucking in. Maybe it was from drinking too much alcohol. Even though there isn't much body fat, my stomach protrudes.
I am a faggot as I do legs once a week and they're nothing to brag about, every male in my family has skinny legs in general. I don't want to make excuses but for some reason my squat never progressed when all other lifts did with SS. Probably form or a lack of discipline....(I do hate lower body training)

thanks for your input bros

10-12 lbs

Lookin' good, man. Keep it up.

I'd kill some of my friends to have that body

Eh you're doing legs once a week so it isn't too bad. Not ever doing them would be retarded. My goals more lower oriented so perhaps I'm biased there as I want tree trunk thighs.
If you care about legs try throwing in Bulgarian split squats on a lower day, gets volume into them to get juicier quads and saves fatigue/pain on your back from squatting if you find that happens. If you don't care then ignore

Solid for 5 months mate, dropped the excess fat and getting towards that aesthetic look. Keep at it and gl

rate it