Started as a disgusting fat fuck, now I'm just a fat fuck

It's been 175 days. When will I leave "people I know ask if I've been working out" mode and enter "people I don't know think I'm fit" mode? Because I'm not happy with how I look now and I hoped my progress would be faster

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/lawrence-ballengers-pro-bodybuilder-workout-routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your diet?
What's your workout regiment?

Progress is usually slow at first but at half a year you should really have progressed much further. Do you do much cardio? That shit will melt fat off

>You look the same.

Cut. Hard. PSMF and EC stack for two months. Keep it up bro. You are gonna make it.

I know I look the same, but I weigh 207.6 lbs in the first picture and 180.4 lbs in the second picture. So there is progress being made, but it's way to fucking slow

The only cardio I really do is running. I started off slow and now I run two miles every day six days a week. How much more should I be doing

>What's your diet
Not good. I can't find a balance between starving myself and gorging myself. I have managed to cut out soda and ice cream completely from my diet. I had cut out cookies for a while but I relapsed back during the christmas season and haven't really quit. I also cut out fast food for a while but went back to that too. The main problem is I have very weak willpower and I'm trying to teach myself self discipline but I'm not perfect
>What's your workout regiment
for the first months I was trying all this different shit and that most definitely contributed to the stagnated progress. I eventually took this workout muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/lawrence-ballengers-pro-bodybuilder-workout-routine and modified it a bit (I didn't remove any exercises, I just replaced stuff like "hack squats" with normal squats and single leg presses with normal leg presses) and have been following that. In addition to that, I have been running and since a few months ago have been running two miles a day. Honestly, as I type this out I realize that my workout regiment is mostly fine and the big problem is my diet.

How tall are you?
Its hard to believe there is 30lbs difference between those pics.

keep at it friendo, you're gonna make it

Running is good but you may also want to consider doing slower, longer cardio exercises. I do around 3-4 depending on weather, recently upped it for summer cut/post holidays.

>I can't find a balance between starving myself and gorging myself.
Fasting is the stupidest shit and causes gorging, determine a good diet that doesn't starve you. This is the thing that will hold you back and has held me back when going from 270 to 180. You'll want do just start planning meals and keep an eye on serving sizes.

Also keep this in mind for when you want a snack:
Drinking larger amounts of water can help calm small hungers
Watch out for sweet drinks of anykind, some sweet teas can have just as many calories as a soda
Look for veggies low in calories as snacks, if you do want any dips LOOK AT THE SERVING SIZES AND AVOID RANCH
If you can't help cutting out gorging on food, try limiting it to a day or two of the week. Personally I have a cheat day or two on friday nights where I go way over my calorie limit but I work the calorie overage into my fitness plan to counteract it.

>I had cut out cookies for a while but I relapsed back during the christmas season and haven't really quit. I also cut out fast food for a while but went back to that too. The main problem is I have very weak willpower and I'm trying to teach myself self discipline but I'm not perfect
m8
eat meats, vegetables, some fruits (not bananers) and drink tea when you have a craving for sweets and junk food
guaranteed to lose weight at a faster pace than that (t. have dropped 10.2 lbs in 10 days)

I did get some pamphlet thing on the paleo diet and I'm thinking of getting into that maybe

Don't do retarded meme diet shit. Eat at a deficit and you will lose weight.

If you can't control your diet currently paleo is just going to be a waste of time. You'll just gain it all back once you stop

>When will I leave "people I know ask if I've been working out" mode and enter "people I don't know think I'm fit" mode?

do plate push aways for reps followed by superset of fork put downs. fattie.

Alright

Don't be a faggot

>not bananers

Forgive him for he knows not

No shit its your diet. Actually count your calories. Do it. Every day. Then youll see why consuming 3-4k calories some days isnt producing much results. I eat my TDEE (2300 calories) and then work out every day so my workout creates my defecit. I lift two days, cardio one day, lift two days, cardio one day etc etc. Im 6'2 and i went from 197 to 184 in just over a month. Its not that hard. Seriously tho, you HAVE to count calories.

Deficit*
Jesus christ fit youve ruined my ability to spell

>Actually count your calories
This, you'd be surprised exactly how many calories you are ingesting in meals if you don't follow it closely. Doing fasting/starving will most likely just make you over eat the next day and negating everything you did.

Focus on a calorie deficit and maintain it. You'll start losing weight in no time.

It's a long road bro, I've been working out 2.5 years and went from being quite overweight to skinny to now in pretty good shape. I'm finally able to workout in a tank top and look pretty good. I also met one of my friends girlfriends recently and she said she couldn't imagine me being overweight and that I basically "looked like a guy who works out".

It is a long road though and it can be discouraging when progress is slow but it will come together some day

Bruh

You gotta manage your diet. That's the number one reason you're not seeing the results you want. Count your calories. Seriously. Fucking count them.

Plan your meals out. If you lack discipline, prepare your meals for the week. Slowly eliminate snacks and only allow yourself one cheat day. Go eliminating that as well as you get used to eating properly. Count out your calories and keep track of how much you're burning in your work outs.

You can do it. This is 100% within your control.

You need to eat more things like salty pasta, ramen noodles, brechetta, and other things like that. Don't be afraid of cheese, it's a good fat.
Drinking juice instead of water will help you max out your vitamins and energy. Frozen juices in a can work best. They always add vitamin c.
Butter is another good fat, make sure to eat a lot of that. If you need to cheat then eat peanut M & M's, they're good cause they have peanuts in them. Chocolate has tons of iron, you need iron to llive.

Lol come on faggot. Let's get some good replies on here.

Back to OP. In all seriousness bro. Stop eating like a dick head. I've been working out now for about 3 and a half months and went from 230 and down to 205. CHICKEN IS YOUR FRIEND. Not fried chicken, but either plain chicken breasts baked in the oven or cooked on the pan.

Go to your kitchen right now and throw the fucking cookies to the garbage. Like right fucking now, you will never make it if you dont do it now.

Diets dont work user, if its not something you will do for the rest of your life then its useless

I've been awake for over 24 hours, so I really don't want to read the thread and look for your rotuine and diet. But did you really make that little progress in over 4 months? Geez, looks like you didn't even lose 20 pounds.

Are you tracking calories? Doing cardio?

How fat user?
any loose skin?

OP says he lost 30 lbs

Newfag here, why can't you eat bananas?

paleo is an excellent idea

I have a problem with my weight. I'm 220lbs, but I don't look like it. I've been training and dieting 2 months now, but I've only lost 3 pounds.

I haven't lost much weight, but my body is visibly slimmer. Shoulders, chest and stomach are much more prudent/defined, and so is my back.

I'm thinking maybe weighing 220lbs isn't so bad after all. I'm 6'0 (183cm), I don't mind being big if it means it's mostly muscle and I look good.

The only downside is that most clothes aren't made for big guys to look good. I had to throw away a lot of my clothes who were sized large and replace them with XL og XXL (t-shirts, boxershorts, pants).

Does this sound right to you guys? I'm keeping diet to around 2200 calories a day on weekdays, but I cheat on sat/sun with chocolate and sometimes cake because if I didn't, I would go insane.

i actually can't tell the difference between those pictures.

>bananas

High in potassium which increases virility, making it harder to commit to nofap. Breaking nofap means your dominant arm strengthens faster than the other leading to visual imbalance.

So - no bananas

Do a ton of cardio. Like, a fucking retarded amount of cardio. This will have the added bonus of actually making you fit rather than just looking like you're fit.

Your routine doesnt match your level of advancement.
I would recommend a program called johnniewod, wich consists of lifting + conditioning, and is neatly laid out. It has a LP worked in. Google it, pay for it and follow it. Trust me user, I want to see you make it

You need to track everything you eat with myfitnesspal. Everything. Every cookie, every soda. It will change the way you look at food. What gets tracked, gets improved. Track your diet faggit.

Tfw eat bananas each day and on day 17 of nofap

>I'm thinking maybe weighing 220lbs isn't so bad after all

Can you see your abs? If not, cut.

do ss you fucking idiot

Are you retarded. I mean really.

175 days = 25 weeks
207 - 180 = 27

YOu are averaging a near perfect loss. Man up and stop bitching.