Can anyone tell me what the actual fuck is wrong with me? I am pretty much always on my period...

Can anyone tell me what the actual fuck is wrong with me? I am pretty much always on my period. And it's been like this for...years? Maybe two years now? I've never had a normal cycle. When I was younger it was fairly light, no side effect periods and eventually just no periods for like 3 years. I went on birthcontrol for like 6 months when I wasn't getting periods and could barely leave my dorm for three months from the extremely heavy bleeding it caused.

Now I might get like 3 days every once and a while with no bleeding. There are times where it's very heavy, so it's seems cyclical. I don't have insurance, haven't talked to anyone about it because I never really planned on living long enough to care.

Ovarian cyst maybe
Go to the doctor

This board is literally 99.9% male, the 0.01% are females on steroids and or low-bodyfat who don't get periods.

Probably time to get on gear. You lifts are sounding pretty good.

Just be confident

LNOODDNNNODDDNNNNNDOOONNDOODODNNNDOONNNNDDDNOOONN

Why do girls add a question mark at the end of their sentences? Even when they're not asking a question? Like this? Drives me nuts.

OP go to a doctor ya dummy.

I was hoping there might be a few people with actual medical knowledge

quality

Christ how much do you spend on tampons a year?

depends. are yours always heavy, or are they light? are you on birth control? do you eat like shit?

because they need a strong man like u to reassure them that they are statements not questions

I did it twice, denoting statements I'm unsure of.
I'd like to avoid the doctor if I could, I'd have to pay out of pocket and I am really not comfortable talking about it.

As I said, it seems cyclical. Sometimes it's very heavy, sometimes it's "regular". Usually a few days without it. Obviously not on birth control. I eat a lot of fish, eggs, leafy greens, and rice.

More than your salary.

>females on roids
sup
You're just better off going to the doc's, might be something srs.

AYO GURL U FINNA LEMME PART DAT RED SEA

go to the clinic you might have a fibroid. Also wait until your T's high your lifts are gonna kick ass.

Uh oh, have you been eating bread?

That is not fucking normal, this is not the time to avoid the doctor.

Or do it you know, keep buying truckloads of tampons and suffer. Your problem.

>asking an Hondurian "only virgin males" Forum about period.

Go to the doctors, you silly cow.

Post period blood for science.

Im a gynecologist. Could you post a few pics of your vagina for examination?

Good idea. I'm a haemotologist. Could you post me your bloodied tampon for examination?

>has serious medical condition
>not comfortable talking about
RIP OP

I used to have something similar, I'd go months without a period and then I wouldn't be able to get rid of it for week, but it never got as bad as you seem to have it. A medical exam confirmed that I was fine, I just had some small cysts here and there but nothing serious, really. The gynecologist got me on the pill and after something like three months I finally got a regular cycle.
Go see a doctor as soon as you can, because it could be something as simple as having taken the wrong pill for you, or something way more serious that needs immediate medical attention.

Fuck off roasties. Go post on MUH INSTAGRAM. Fucking worthless sluts. Im going on steroids so I can attract you cunts then pump and dump you. Fuck you

Hey user you might have PCO
You'll need a doctor to find out for sure though
Not Veeky Forums FAGGOTS

SS+GOMAD