Daily reminder you're probably under 6'

Daily reminder you're probably under 6'

>even though he was 5'7
>>>even though

>he even has a son who now has the manlet curse

>retarded family blames the gubment instead of their retarded manlet subhuman son

Only bad thing about this is that he reproduced before killing himself

>haha manlet, kill yourself haha
>thing you literally have no choice in the matter

A-ok! No problems here!

>how dare you fat / slut shame me!
>things you choose

Unacceptable, we need to punish white men!

Really got my noggin joggin.

im exactly 6'

but im also exactly disgusting

there's so many ways to fail boys

You guys are fucked.

This was a waste of good genes. And formidable genes like this man are going to be needed in the upcoming inevitable race war

>It's a triggered manlet episode

Yup, I'm 5'11".

You just know he browsed Veeky Forums

>race war
>faggots larping as nazi vikings

everyday im thankful for being 5'9 because if i was 5'6 i would kill for another 3 inches

>tfw 5'11.5

I wonder how many of the women who are "saddened" by his passing and believe it to be a "tragedy" would be willing to date a 5'7" man.

He had a fucking kid, what do you think faggot? Most of the people will die virgins even though they lift obsessively.

>literally the absolute average statistical height of a male human
>kills himself over being too short

Why didn't he just sue the council for building the pavement too close to his arse?

Pretty sure the average is about 5'9. And among White people it's more like 5'10 or even 5'11.

Daily reminder your dick is probably under 7"

Guy found a reason to kill himself. No helping that one.

Anyways, 5'9 here and looks like I'm taller than most people on the east coast. Either way, doesn't matter much to me.

Why get hung up on things you can't work on?

>Mental Illness
>Good Genes

It's 5'7
Has been for a couple years now
Veeky Forums just warped your world views and insecurity to the point that you believe the aveage male is 7' tall

>5'7
>Average

Maybe in South East Asia.

A 5'7" guy is going to feel VERY short amongst white English people.

I'm 5'10" and I'm one of the shortest guys in my office.

I'm 5.75 long but I've got a 5.9 girth. Does that count for anything?

> giving a fuck about something that no one will ever see
never gonna make it brah

>The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall.

This was a White man so it makes sense to compare him to the average height for people who are at least half White (North Americans).

tom cruise was this guys height and he never bitched about it

I'm 5'7 and I think it's good that a mentally ill subhuman that heard voices killed himself. Now if all gays followed his example, that'd be great.

That's harsh. Think of all the good things he could have done by starring in a reality show about wannabe guidos.

What the fuck are you talking about? Tom Cruise constantly got shit because of his height. He was the butt of countless jokes.

No, he did a great thing by ridding the world of his pathetic presence. The only bad part was that he reproduced. Manlets should be fucking neutered if we're not willing to simply cull them.

They are bringing the human race down. Literally.

>5 foot 10 inches
I'm just over 6'1 and this sounds about right. Anyone at or below about 5'9 looks noticeably smaller next to me (which is the case with most guys)

>5'9
>Thankful

Yea but literally nobody cares, the only people who joke about it are people out of his league or jelly. He still slays like a madman regardless with chicks taller than him. This dude had a legit acting career, one of the few promising professions where height wont hurt you.

>5'7" guy is going to feel VERY short amongst white English people.

Complete bullshit... the 5'7" guys are NOT at the club.. they are already married and are home with their wives... you do not see them hanging around where you are because they have families and jobs.

Those things work underwater??? What the hell!

>one of the few promising professions where height wont hurt you.

This is irony right? I refuse to believe that someone can be so dumb. Look how many roles Tom Cruise has been denied because of his height.

Plenty of women who've met have joked about his height "oh I was going to date him but then I met him and just lol at his height"

Like I said, if they work with other white English people they will feel short. 5'7" is NOTICEABLY short here for a white man.

This, manletism is a state of mind, not just about your height. The guy who killed himself was a manlet but not every short guy has to be.

>manletism is a state of mind

This is what manlets are now telling themselves.

The manlet coping movement is becoming the new fat acceptance.

It's funny because the big guy lost that fight

>not just about your height

rather be a manlet than a dicklet or a facelet or even both

I understand the comedic value of this webm, but honestly i feel bad for the tall guy. The small guy at least looks like a pretty normal human being, while the tall guys head is literally as big as a fuel canister.

woops wrong post

Serious question, why do people shit on manlets so excessively on this board? Is it manlets engaging in self hatred? Is it lanklets trying to reconcile their failures by citing their height? I know it's mostly a meme but why is this one more aggressive than every other

First sip of the evening

Guess my height
(Not trying to brag or anything. I seriously want to know how you would estimate my height only by this picture)

Prince was very short... but women LOVED him... like flocked to him... like push zzyz out of the way to get to him... be fit and confident and you WILL get all the pussy you want

just a meme and payback for all the manlets getting quick gains and trolling lanklets that posted their progress

would you really want to live as an average?

these averages are bullshit. when was the last time you got measured as an adult? where i live average is 5'8 for guys and 5'6 for women yet i'm 5'8 and i hardly ever see anyone my own height. everyone is taller, even girls and they don't even wear heels.

i'll meet some guy that is the same height maybe 1-2 per week and a girl that is shorter than me a bit more but that's it. meeting a guy that is shorter happens maybe 1 per month. i live in a city and walk to work every single day in the morning through it and it's crowded as fuck so that's where i'm getting my data from. that's not average at all.

5'11

ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

there only females in the bg so id say 5'11-6'2