Tfw not fat, and decently fit. can jog at a solid pace for 15 minutes straight (can do 3k in 15 minutes)...

>tfw not fat, and decently fit. can jog at a solid pace for 15 minutes straight (can do 3k in 15 minutes). I can also do 100 pushups in a row.
>face is chubby causing me to be unattractive

does anyone know how i can solve my problem?

lose weight build muscle

gotta eat big if you wanna get big

SS + GOMAD

kek

go on tren desu

Post body. I bet you're still fat.

Fuck you, get out of ny fucking thread.

I am 5'6 and 195 lbs. I am not fucking fat.

Post body.

Sounds like you're in denial tbqh family member.

You're fat and you have low testosterone.

Increase test

Yah you're obese

Oh user

I just fucking told you im not fat. You retardid idiots dont even know what your talking about fucking hell just leave ny thread

at 195 5'6 you would be a fucking monster if you were in any kind of non-fat conditioning and slaying puss leftg right and center. You are fat. Accept it and change. You should be looking at being 160-170lbs max unless you have un-natty levels of muscle

>5'6 and 195lbs

so either you're a bulking phase bodybuilder with 15+ years of lifting experience or just plain fat.

Are you in Egypt by any chance?

Quit calling me fucking fat. I am not fat. Fuck off why tue fuck are you still here

No why

Fat deposits are different from person to person. Where it is stored and in which order you'll burn it is determined by genetics. You may not have a fat body, but that doesn't mean you're not fat in the face. If this is the case, lose weight.

On the other hand, you may simply have weak facial features, causing you to look "puffy" due to a lack of "sharpness"

On the other other hand, you might be judging yourself unfairly. Post a pic if you actually want some assured advice

fat boy

Mfw when i wasnt op and i baited all u tards

Hurr durr

If this is a bait thread, (You)

If you're serious, then 5'6 195lbs is very overweight, nearly obese.

If you're gonna make a bait thread at least make it less obvious so I can enjoy it.

You're a fat fucking liar. There is no goddamn way you are running a 15 min 5k at 5'6 195 lb. I bet you do bitch pushups too.