Sup Veeky Forums what do I do with 100-200k liquid? Should I invest in one coin?

Sup Veeky Forums what do I do with 100-200k liquid? Should I invest in one coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless you're going to all in BTC or ETH or one of the extremely high volume coins, no because that amount of $ is too hard to sell off quickly enough when you need to. Diversify

Yeah put it all in bitcoin. Then give me some. 100-200k should be worth a million in a year or two.

How do I even do that....I have to buy it across multiple days on coinbase? Its pretty retarded I can't even buy it all at once

self bumping need some real suggestions ...am I better off will real estate?

If you get a fully verified account on coinbase or kraken, you can buy around 100k a day I think. Just need to submit and ID and other things.

is that safe to do?

Gemini, my dude.

BTW, you are fucking radical

Can I have a tiny bit?

Yes. There are plenty of sites likes this. You can also try Bitfinex if you're not in the US. All these exchanges are used to handling 6-7 figure capital.

You can use localbitcoins.com/

I could give you research i've autistically done to help you figure out what you'd feel safest invested in?

Local bitcoin though... depositing that much cash in random accounts in random banks I'll get flagged instantly

Put a quarter of it into OMG

I have been thinking about this actually, I wish I understood all the technology behind these coins to figure out which one makes sense...I'm either going to lose a lot of money or make a lot of money

Sorry not in the business of giving away money... I have family that wasted a ton doing this... leme get to 3 mill and I can think about being benevolent

The technology behind OMG is designed to facilitate the exchange of currency to currency sales, whether this is fiat to fiat, or fiat to crypto/ vice versa. Their objective is to simplify and lower the cost of currency exchange using OMG as a direct payment method, or as an intermediate asset when moving between currencies.

with this kind of money i would just buy btc

if you are this rich its best to trade without risk

Id split real estate / BTC

Go all in on MALK. Wait for the pajeets on Coinex to jump on board then sell.

>Should I invest in one coin?

Not a bad way to go. Smart money does this.

One coin. Think of it like owning a car lot except they are just virtual coins.

BTC is cheap as fuck right now, go balls deep in.

I agree with most of the folks here. Don't go all in except for ETH or BTC.

Also, some terminology which isn't religiously held:
- token: A cryptocurrency based off of the Ethereum blockchain
- coin: A cryptocurrency that has its own block chain

"Alt Coins" can refer to both of the above. Normally it is referring to any coin that is not Ethereum or Bitcoin.

Going in to Ethereum gives you a quick gateway in to its tokens. I turned $2.8k in to $35k a few weeks ago with eBTC, INXT (both Ethereum tokens), and ETP. I'm now all in on Modum.

If you'd like to hop in to Modum, I'd recommend $50,000 max. I'd be tempted to do the full stack (and probably do it) with Modum in your shoes, but the smart thing is to not overwelm the market so that your money dominates the volume. You want to be able to have enough of other folks sustaining volume so you can eventually sell your stack to them at a profit.

Here are the steps to do the above:
- Buy Ethereum at coinbase.
- Create a wallet at myetherwallet.com
- Transfer funds to myetherwallet.com from coinbase.
- Go to etherdelta.com/#MOD-ETH and link your MEW (myetherwallet) to EtherDelta.
- Deposit your funds from MEW to ED (EtherDelta).
- Then you are ready to obtain Modum.

Cheers, and good luck. This can be quite confusing at first. It'll start to become second nature after ~5 hours of poking your head around.

I'm guna save that, thanks for the advice...interesting

only 650k volume in 24h??

Would I ever be able to unload?

I'm not sure what percentage of the $650,000 was fulfilled sell orders, but lets be generous and say that only 1/6th of it was. $108,333 was sold while the token had upward price momentum :)

The token was released a few days ago. I'm betting on the volume increasing and topping out by the end of the week after Modum does their conferences.

drink it

clever

Hit me up on telegram if you have any questions. @theycamefrombehind

ok thanks

>how do i buy 100k USD worth of BTC if cap is 500

balls deep in kucoin

rpx listing there first will make it the next binance

watch this post