Deadlifts are necessary for aesthetics

>Deadlifts are necessary for aesthetics

When will this meme die?

Why does Veeky Forums want to turn everyone into powerlifters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMbKcSXlb64
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7g571UIZM
youtube.com/watch?v=lLf0VEnFlyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah man if you think about it deadlifts are just a waste of time when you could do leg curls, hip thrusts, back extensions, planks, shrugs and wrist curls instead

Doing isoltations would give you better results

Your deadlift is always going to limited by your weak link.

Also isometric contraction is shit for muscle building

>if your dick hands lower than your balls
i didn't understand this image at all
what bulge even i don't see shit

Literally looks like any other ripple in the sheets. If you see that and instinctively think bulge, you have brain problems.

ded

Was probably one of his fat rolls. It has been proven blaha has a near-micropenis

There is LITERALLY no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift senpai

by who?

just fucking exercise it doesn't matter

I swear to fucking god you faggots will discuss the differences between low bar and high bar squats (LITERALLY 2 INCHES ON YOUR BACK DIFFERENT) longer than you've cumulatively been inside of a gym.

fitmisc does good detective work

I fucked up L4-L5 doing deadlifts, so yeah, do bodyweight or something

>Deadlifting with bad form

deadlifts are fun

How much weight were you doing

Fucking bagpuss with his made up bullshit. What in the actual fuck is a Small Soft Hamish? He obvs made that up to look smart, then someone called his bitch ass out and said it was a tartan porcupine without quills, like goddamn why does this dumbass little girl keep bringing home every goddamn piece of trash she finds in the streets? Fuck you Bagpuss fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Fuckin candy ass bagpuss

bulge for anyone confused btw

And your aesthetic will alwaysbe limited by your lagging muscles, how is that any different?

Haha does anyone else's dick do this sometimes? Asking for a friend haha

FWIW, all the big 3 will hurt you badly if you do them long enough. That's the nature of the beast.

le epic troll post

I just like doing them to keep track of how my body is as a whole since they rely on a few different muscle groups. Plus, I just enjoy progressing in them as I enjoy progressing in any other lift, even if they are garbage for aesthetics

Post a pic of your body so that we can compare.

If you aren't lifting heavy your a bitch! Ive preacher curled 80db for a 3! One arm barrel curled 65 lbs for 6 five days ago.

>Your deadlift is always going to limited by your weak link.

tfw babby hands and poor posture from sitting all day. I'm always close to paying a visit to snap city

Same, never doing deadlifts ever again. Sucks because I had spent money on straps and deadlift shoes.

Literally how

and what weight were you using

150kg, I'm 60kg.

>I fucked up
Yes YOU did. Yet it's somehow the exercises fault that you are literally too stupid to properly lift something up and put it back down?

>Good form will 100% protect you from injuries

When will this meme die?

I'm sure you lifted your babyweight with perfect form and it was just because of the evil exercise you fucked up.

hmmm...

Why is fit so jealous of this 100% natty certified mass monster?

He's leaner and meaner at 40 than half you fucks were at 20.

Honestly, its just sad watching you virgin rage over his alpha genetics. We get it- you guys could never get a hot anglo-saxon bitch to not only suck your dick but also support your philanthropic public education outreach programs. Not everyone can be a Blaha. Get over it already betas

heh

>tfw the monster can probably outlift most of Veeky Forums

>yoshi.jpg

How many are able to lift with perfect form 100% of the time?

Irrelevant. Still the exercutors fault, not the exercises.

The point is whether the risk/reward of certain exercises make them worth it for most people.

Dyel

kek

He can probably outlift me

But if you put as naked in front of a panel of 1000 women, 99.99999% are going to say I look better

And I lift for sloots breh

Winners fuck the prom queen and live a life worth living.

highbar masterrace reporting in

blaha pls

> implying you can hit a weight if you can't do it with perfect form

> lifting for girls

he looks like shit

Glute thrusts hit my lower back as hard as my glutes, and also hit my quads, hams, even my calves.
Underrated exercise.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMbKcSXlb64
1:08
say what again?

so his balls are located on top of his left thigh below his crotch?

You can fix both your hands and posture by 1) not sitting all day 2) performing stretches and exercises to minimize/reverse the damage to your hands/posture.

damn steroids are fucking great

Makes me consider roids...

this. what a faggot, it's just the blanket

FACT

if you think you can come up with excuses for not doing heavy deadlifts you'll never make it

Pfff... like any of you toxic little cunts would even acknowledge if someone on this board had made it or whatever gay little term you use.

All you'd do is find another reason to cut them down because all of you are just crabs in a bucket, just like any other minority. The minute one of you is successful nobody can stand it here.

So take your deadlifts and gymcel body and kys.

His ex wife who posts on fitmisc

kek

shit, why are sleeves so aesthetic when you're ripped

A deadlift is literally just a squat variation.

If you're doing low bar squats 3 times a week you don't need to deadlift.

Get it right guys

This is what a real man looks like

HEMMINGWAY

jesus christ this guy is a fucking MONSTER

sure, okay

URGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE IS NO REASON TO BE ALIVE IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT

>Literally died deadlifting

ICONIC

Also posting this just because

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm7g571UIZM

youtube.com/watch?v=lLf0VEnFlyU

>Pfff... like any of you toxic little cunts would even acknowledge if someone on this board had made it or whatever gay little term you use.
well?
have you made it?
no

are you doing deadlifts?
no

put 2 and 2 together

>A deadlift is literally just a squat variation.
K E K
Veeky Forums DYELs dropping the knowledge bombs

>Doing isoltations would give you better results
t. DYEL

>american couples