Which type are you and which type do you want to be/think is best

Which type are you and which type do you want to be/think is best.

Also post pictures of yourself if you want other to r8

>t. happy ottermode

bump desu

>chubby fat
>i wanna leave humanity behind

>ottermode
>bodybuilder

Normies would call me otter mode. I feel like skinny fat when I look in the mirror, since I've started collecting Pudge around my midsection on my way to built fat.

what is the best way to achieve ottermode? lift and bulk up then cut?

Builtfat

Working towards Athletic

>"Athletic" is a typical fake natty bodybuilder on tren
>In real life, athletes look like pic related
Is this just a symptom of Veeky Forums's dysmorphia or is it the cause?

skinny, want to be chubbyfat because i love bears

I went from skinny fat, to ottermode, to chubby fat.

Lift a tiny amount at home and don't eat much

Yes, every athlete looks like a soccer player.

All of those terms are absolutely subjective, as are the pictures.

im sure a soccer player needs a lot of upper body strength.

oh wait he aint got none

and that surprises you how?

stay bad, loser.

Definitely not skinny fat but also not Veeky Forums ottermode.

how could I achieve this from skinny fat? Like I have slight more percentage body fat and slightly less muscle... should I be trying to gain lean mass or cut completely

My body looks almost exactly like the guy in the builtfat pic, which I'm almost fine with. Once I drop another 3-4% bodyfat I'll be pretty happy with my appearance I think.

>making this argument without realizing athletes look the way their sport demands them to
Are you telling me linebackers all look like David Beckham?
Are you claiming that athletes who don't look like that aren't athletes?
A lot of high-level sprinters have bodies fairly similar to the "athletic" picture in the OP.

>Yes, every athlete looks like a soccer player.
Few athletes look like the guy listed under athletic. No, let me amend that: few professional athletes taking steroids and other drugs look like that guy. He looks more like a bodybuilder, which isn't an athlete but a beauty pageant contestant.

>All of those terms are absolutely subjective, as are the pictures.
An intelligent person would use pictures to represent an average athlete around the world rather than 0.00001 percent of pro athletes using a combination of steroids, HGH and other drugs.

>im sure a soccer player needs a lot of upper body strength.
>oh wait he aint got none
That's kind of my point.

>and that surprises you how?
You're the one acting surprised, newfriend.

>stay bad, loser.
Stay retarded, angry basement dweller.

>Are you telling me linebackers all look like David Beckham?
>Are you claiming that athletes who don't look like that aren't athletes?
>A lot of high-level sprinters have bodies fairly similar to the "athletic" picture in the OP.
1. No, you're missing the point. Average out the body type of all athletes in sports around the world. It doesn't look like a linebacker. It looks more like Beckham.
2. See above.
3. No, they don't. 0.000001 percent of Olympic level sprinters have that level of muscularity and leanness. It simply isn't practical. Look at Olympic gold medalist Maurice Greene. He's nowhere near that lean or full.

In summary, that picture isn't representative of the athletic mean. It's a teenaged boys impractical fantasy of an ideal. This last point is directed at all of you.

Sadly I'm in the middle. "Builtfat"

just cut. if you have less muscle mass than that u are still completely beginner and will make gains even when dropping bf%. Given that you still hit your protein and train properly.

>via 9gag
kys

Currently 24.5%bf. Doing strength training. Just eating at maintenance and lifting. Hiit 3 times a week. Anything below 15% would be good for me

I think pic related is the best

I'm not even gay