I've went from 3 plate to 4 plate to 5 plate and half way to 6 plate

I've went from 3 plate to 4 plate to 5 plate and half way to 6 plate.

Is 6 plate the natty limit or is 7 possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923814/
researchgate.net/profile/Scott_Willoughby/publication/246717266_Energy_drink_effects_platelet_aggregation_and_endothelial_function_A_possible_link_to_increased_cardiovascular_risk/links/00b7d537af8255272b000000.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=p3vR-OFazyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no such thing as a natty limit.

While there's definitely a limit to what can be achieved naturally, the 'natty limit' is mainly a meme created by people who can't accept the idea that maybe they're not that fucking great at something, and their own shortcomings are a good benchmark for what's achievable by every human on earth.

A 19 year old kid at my gym deadlifted 345kg, definitely natty, pretty lean 100kg bodyweight. Another guy who is in his 30's deadlifting 340 @90.

I'm closing in on 7 plate with 295kg, progress has been very consistent. I want 370kg+ one day.

100% impossible for a normal person. Must be genetically blessed, if only in the sense of having better leverage through proportions.

Natty limit in my mind is what is possible without steroid for someone with average or even slightly bad genetics, to be used as a benchmark for what pretty much everyone should be able to achieve.

no there's no such thing as a natty limit. if you've hit your "limit" you need to train harder. Increase rest between sets, take a week off, eat much more, and stay hydrated. You will break that limit eventually. It will take up to 10x as long as it does for someone on steroids, but you'll do it. Roids are for the weak-willed who want results FAST. Sure, they get results 10x faster, but they age 10x faster too. There is no shortcut.

"Natty limit" is a myth created by /r9k/ to keep people from achieving their goals. it's the same reason for those "face frame height" threads, the "manlet" threads, the "tfw no gf" threads, the advice threads, the "sips" threads, and basically everything shitty with this board. Every shitty thread can be traced back to /r9k/ because they DO NOT want you to succeed. They see you as the successful type who is going somewhere in life and want to bring you down to their level -- fat, diabetic, unattractive, mentally unstable, and socially retarded. If you choose to believe in the bullshit they spew, you will fail and they will win.

I understand what you get at, and the /r9k/ mentality is like that. However, how are sip-threads part of this?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2010.01352.x/full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923814/

researchgate.net/profile/Scott_Willoughby/publication/246717266_Energy_drink_effects_platelet_aggregation_and_endothelial_function_A_possible_link_to_increased_cardiovascular_risk/links/00b7d537af8255272b000000.pdf

There's no benefit to you and studies show energy drinks are harmful. Just drink a cup of coffee or use a pre-workout supplement that is almost purely caffeine.

thanks to for the proof. Energy drinks are harmful to you and /r9k/ fucking knows it. If you eat and drink like /r9k/ you will have a body like /r9k/ that is greasy, always sweaty, over 400 lbs, and with little to no muscle mass. Not long after you get addicted to monster due to the caffeine content and the withdrawals you get without it, you will probably start trying other types/brands for the "taste" and eventually your primary source of carbs might become high-sugar energy drinks. Not long after that you'll probably start looking for pizza, fast food, and junk to replace your primary diet. At that point, /r9k/ has won.

I don't see how it is part of bringing other people down. I have been drinking energy drinks regularly for 10 years for no other reason than I enjoy the taste. Of course the caffeine buzz is part of it, but caffeine can't be the devil when you recommend me coffee..

>A 19 year old kid at my gym deadlifted 345kg, definitely natty

Someone at your gym deadlifted 3.5x bodyweight and you think that's natty?

>A 19 year old kid at my gym deadlifted 345kg, definitely natty, pretty lean 100kg bodyweight. Another guy who is in his 30's deadlifting 340 @90.

Wait...

345kg? As in almost 800lbs? isn't that literally a world-record at the 105kg weight class and 340kg at 90kg as well?

That's really impressive dude! The guy in his 30's at your gym is stronger than the guy who won IPF 2016 in the 83kg weightclass. In fact... He even beat him by 25KG!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=p3vR-OFazyU

Didn't know you had powerlifting champions training at your gym. That's really impressive actually.

if you can control yourself that's fine. Most of Veeky Forums is a bunch of autistic neckbeards looking for a way to improve their lives by ignoring sugary bullshit and eating clean, plus lifting. You are the exception, not the rule.

Yes definitely

8 and 9 plate is possible natty too. Even 10 plate is possible if you really really really believe in yourself and remember to take your Alpha Male Vitality and AlphaBrain(tm)

>but they age 10x faster too

[citation needed]

Okay, i understand adding a couple of kilos to your own lifts when bragging on the internet, but this?

>19 yo, 345kg DL at 100kg, NATTY
>30 yo, 340 DL at 90kg
>humbly puts himself at 295kg DL, aiming for 370kg+

come the fuck on user, at least try to make it believable

also
>While there's definitely a limit to what can be achieved naturally, the 'natty limit' is mainly a meme created by people who can't accept the idea that maybe they're not that fucking great at something

Then why the fuck does everyone roid? There are no natty powerlifters that can compete with roiders, why do you think that is?

nah brah he'll totally deadlift 800+ lbs in no time. No need for roids all natty, just 4 scoops of whey and fishoil!

just need to b urself and believe, believing makes weights lighter

Well it worked for the guys at his gym. There's two people there who are NATTY and have broken world-records for their weightclasses.

>what is possible for someone of average genes which I just pull out of my ass

so it's a meme

Truer words have never been spoken.We need a purge these fucks.

Naturals are genetically limited in their ratio of muscle to bodyweight. That's not r9k it's an obvious scientific fact.

"b b but I can achieve anything I want, Disney told me so!"

There isn't a hard limit, as in you are happily gaining 1 pound of muscle per month and then all of a sudden BAM no gains. After a few years (depending on how efficient your lifting is) the muscle you can gain without gaining fat, and the fat you can lose without losing muscle, will both drop asymptotically to a point where you can't really progress in either direction significantly. At that point you can get bigger and fatter or leaner and smaller.

That's what people mean by a natty limit.

No you literal fucking retard. Read my post again. "natty limit" can be used practically when talking about approximate values a normal person can reach with dedicated training. Do I know where those are? No. But it would be very interesting to know.

Also this can be a nice use for the term. It's going to be vague, but it's not a meme.

Why would you lie like this. Lmao

Granted, that post as a whole is questionable, but I hit 3xbodyweight on the back of deadlifting once a week for three years or so and having somewhat longer than average arms. Lifting isn't even my mail focus. 3.5xbw is definitely possible without /fraud/ulent activities.

>is X possible?
anything is possible, bro

>"Natty limit" is a myth created by /r9k/ to keep people from achieving their goals.

So if I work hard and keep lifting there is no limit to what weight I can lift? As long as I just keep working at it I will one day be able to lift 1000kg?

There is a natural limit to human ability. It doesn't take a /r9k/ tier autist to admit that weightlifting wont give you superpowers.

>he's still natty
>it's 2017

>Is 6 plate the natty limit
by no means, even some of the lads on /plg/ are pulling more than that. Keep going m8

A guy called Ben Kelsey deadlifted 370kg @105ish. Hitching and straps but he can still do well over 300 for reps. He's won natural strongman titles.

>Truer words have never been spoken.

So you think that you can just keep getting stronger and stronger and there's no genetic limitations?

Okay i guess dude. I'm sure the linear progression will work forever.

This is just so wrong. Of course there's a fucking limit lmao.

Look you fucking bums. None of you have hit the natty limit, and will not get even remotely close with this attitude. Everyone knows linear progression doesn't work forever, but that does not mean your gains have stopped. Arguably, you could lift for 10 years productively without hitting the natty limit.

>Arguably, you could lift for 10 years productively without hitting the natty limit.

Arguably according to who?

>genes

Yeah you aren't gonna deadliftt 6 plates with short arms.

>tfw short arms
>tfw will never impress anyone because normies don't care about my amazing squat only deadlift

You can definitely put 7 plate on the bar and more. Up to 10 I think.

Lifting it might not be possible though

Not sure what you meant by "going from"

Short arms = massive bench and if you want to impress people then bench is the best way.

but I only have half of my right pec.. At least I can OHP decently..

>itt lazy bastards

There is no natty limit. Any physique is possible if you do not impose these limitations upon yourself.

Don't be retarded, there is going to be a physical limit to how much muscle you can pack and how much strength you can acquire.

>lying on the internet

just keep going heavier until you cant. that will be the limit

You think he's at all representative of the average guy's genetic potential?

>any physique is possible
Beginner's naivety.

Kek. I'll never understand why people feel the need to lie on an anonymous board

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

he used KG instead of LB by mistake..

>this faggot

those are perfect lifts IN POUNDS kek just kill yourself you fucking liar