What will fitness be like in 100 years?

shoot your dick full of roids and get on an electro stim machine for 10 minutes a day

>implying your robotic necron bodies require constant maintenance to remain at peak performance

Just upgrade to the newer EXOLIMB version when you have the money

If we already have nanomachines? You'll probably just tune your body to your liking like a virtual avatar.

Please be considerate with the bottoms and pick a dick smaller than 15 inches and less thick than a fucking leg.

They already found the gene that regulates muscle hypertrophy. So, one day you're gonna be able to shut that gene down and have natty gains that are like roid gains only even more monstrous.

source? sounds very interesting

this was meant for

Myostatin, they already do this for cattle and shit.

mutation in myostatin

Still gay.

I want to believe

>2117
>Not picking a dick model from the wheelbarrow-required list

It's like you don't want cyber bitches checking out your wheelbarrow.

Fitness will be necessary for cybernetic implants.

when bio nanotech becomes a reality your body will be recovering and rebuilding at insane rate and you probably won't even need to rest. if you think bodybuilders look like freaks now, imagine how they will look then.

even more gay

who needs fitness when you can be a giant penis robot?

Sadly this is FAR more likely then a fit future.

I will finally reach lmao2gigabyte bench

probably won't even need to lift honestly, you'll just be able to program how strong you want to be

Automated gyms

humanity will be way behind by then

Inhibting myostatin seems to work very well in rats, mice and cattle.

Humans, not so much. We have myostatin blocking drugs, and they don't do shit.

Just don't be a wuss and use roids.

Poor doggo

Read the OP, retard. The thread is 100 years from now. Testosterone was synthesized 1935, imagine what new esters there'll will be.

Is that still natty?

chinese are already abusing it. just look at their athletes

Yeah, also enjoy your destroied joints and cuts that never heal

But if everyone is big, then nobody is...

>Fitness will become unnecessary.
Tbh, fitness is already unecessary if you get sick take some pills, body positive is taking over and there is many other ways to socialize.

One day I hope that there will be machines to burn fat for you without effort.

Muscle transplants from musclefarms

>100 years from today

The poor will do weights the traditional way, but the rich will get designer babies so that their children are always the best looking no matter fucking what. They'll be smarter, faster, stronger, etc.

I'd have no trouble with a world where every man is a swole guy with a third leg full of unspent sexual energy looking for a nice hole to fill.

It's not about comparison it's about my brain lighting up like a christmas tree when I see a hot guy.

When we have instant accurate blood testing everyone will take steroids and nootropics and no one will waste time working out for anything but pleasure. The cardio death march of normies at the gym will finally be at an end.

doggo looks he got beaten to keep still for this pic :(

In a commercial gym, honestly shiter.

>be 2117
>Proceeds to bench press
>last user was repping 85lbs
>no biggie, adjusts dial
>bar automatically weighs 225lbs
>Go for 2 rep max
>Fail last rep
>prosthetic arm reaches out and spots me

RIP forearm workouts
RIP adrenaline