Diet rate

Rate my diet and post yours. Tips & suggestions also welcome.

Breakfast: Wheatbix, milk, banana, blueberries
Pre-run: Brazil nut, orange
Post-run: Almonds
Lunch: Sweet potato, apple
Pre-gym: Orange, black coffee
Post-gym: Spinach, cucumber, blackberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, coconut water, mint (smoothie)
Dinner: Brown rice, chicken, egg, broccoli, cucumber, peas

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DrVCMyWc9a_y77HLwQHrVIKg1P1Lb-sLmgq_I_EIot8/edit#gid=0
tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=23&g=male&lbs=173&in=70&act=1.55&bf=&f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice diet, definitely better than mine

Anyway here's my diet

>Breakfast: Oats and skim milk

>Lunch (eaten between noon and afternoon): Rye-Crispbread and carrots with peanut butter

>Dinner: Rice and Sambar (Indian lentil & vegetable stew) along with fishcakes

>Supper: Brazil Nuts and Turkish yoghurt

Too much fructose

>Crispbread

what are you, a girl?

Mine is:

Breakfast: 3 large eggs, 4 wheatbix, one scoop of protein powder and 1 pint of water.

1st lunch: ham and cheese sandwich 4-5 fruit.

2nd lunch: one big container of rice, tuna(1 tin) breat of chicken and good few nuts and stuff like that.

Pre gym: 6 wheatbix 1 and a half tin of tuna.

Dinner: Could range from fish, steak, chicken (Maybe even all some days) with lots of veg 1 large potato and 1 scoop of protein powder.
>18
>Going to the gym 4 days a week.
>Making good gains.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

T W I N K
W
I
N
K

>only protein is from some nuts, a glass of milk and some chicken and eggs on dinner
ok, with the magazine diet to lose weight bro

Too much carbs for me but seems good.

Breakfast: egg whites omelette with one whole egg, sautéed peppers, spinach, mushrooms, salsa on top. Cafe breve.

Lunch: Salad topped with meat and cheese, the veggie and protein type varies but low-carb veggies, and a variety of low carb, lower fat dressings or cream type dressing, some nuts/seeds on top.

Drink a sip in afternoon sometimes but not every day. Monster Zero Ultra or Black.

Dinner: meat and veggies, or a bowl of chili, posole, beef stew etc. I try to keep a pot of something cooked so I can just grab a bowl if I'm tired and don't want to make meat/veg.

Drink a scoop in evening if I get hungry again or sometimes drink scoop for dinner if very tired.

Splurges: spicy sweet potato fries, sushi roll, berry smoothi, berries and cream.

Living la vida low carb.

Breakfast: 2-3 eggs, 2 breakfast sausages, 2 slices of hame, 2 pieces of toast, bowl of oatmeal mixed with milk and honey

1st Protein shake mixed with almonds, PB, and honey

1st lunch: tin of tuna and broccoli

2nd lunch: tilapia, 1 beet, and 1 cup of rice

2nd protein shake after workout

Supper: 1 chicken breast, 1 cup of rice, 1/2 - 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 cup of kidney beans

Any tips for improvement?

>almonds
>but not Activated Almonds

Why are you even on this board you fat piece of shit?

Breakfast: One egg used in a spinach and swiss omelet and coffee with some creamer

Lunch: 1.5-2 cups of bean salad (Chickpeas, pinto, black, and kidney beans with cucumber cilantro and lime juice)

Dinner: Half a grilled chicken thigh (Fuck dry ass white meat) and 1/2 a cup of oven roasted veggies (sweet potato, zucchini, and onion)

Snacks: Banana, baby carrots, toffee flavored peanuts if im feeling really indulgent

i'm a 5'4 196 lb fatty tryna lose weight btw so rate accordingly

Are you a girl or just short?

girl

How do you afford this stuff? Seeds and fruits are very expensive, at least here

>fatty tryna lose weight btw so rate accordingly

IMO, you are being too aggressive.

Based on that example and some projection, your macros look to be about:
1000 kcal, 20g fat, 153 carb, 46 protein.

Again, totally my opinion, but I would suggest being a little less aggressive on the calorie deficit and higher on the protein. Otherwise, you are more likely to give up / fail.

Take your time... you will make it!

Breakfast: 3 scoops of whey
Lunch: 3 chicken breasts + bowl of rice
Pre-lifting: 5 packets of oatmeal
Post-lifting: 3 scoops of whey
Dinner: 2 chicken and vegetable sandwiches
Before bed: 1 scoop of whey or yogurt and creative

I was thinking of adding some kind of grain to my dinner just to make it more substantive but if you think I should add more protein should I just eat more chicken instead? Or both?

Thanks for the advice though

>30 minutes before lifting
banana, whey, milk

>post workout
milk

>post post workout
whey, oats, cream

3000 calories eaten within 4 hours

Too anal for me but if it works then it's a fair, if highly restricted diet

I would suggest calculating macros first, then making your meals match your macros.

Do some research to find a strategy that works for you. Some starting points in the sticky, but as an example:

1. Calculate BMR
2. Calculate TDEE from BMR (probably 1.2 x BMR)
3. Chose calorie deficit for weight loss (about 20% is probably about right)
4. Set protein goal at .8 to 1g per pound of target bodyweight. Calories will equal 4 calories per gram of protein.
5. Set carb goal at 30% of your total caloric goal from step 3.
6. Fat calories = total - (protein + carbs).

Most important... be patient!! Your high protein intake and weight-bearing exercise will maximize loss of bodyfat, but it will take time.

>6 or 7 whey scoops a day

Rich pls

> Brazil Nuts
This thing is expensive as fuark. are you rich?

Btw, you are lacking in protein, dont you?

Your splurges look like the only healthy things you eat

Breakfast:
1 Egg McMuffin with the Hashbrown of course and a large coffee 2 creams 2 sugars

Noon -

Ceasar salad with crispy chicken for my diet along with a crispy chicken/bacon wrap. go easy on the Mayo lady ;)

Supper:

One Bag of Uncle Ben's Minute Rice along with a Chicken Breast and half a pot of cottage cheese

Breakfast: 50g oats with milk

Lunch: 6 eggs worth of scrambled egg

Dinner: Lentil curry with turkey mince and a fucktonne of veg

Man eating the same thing everyday is so boring, at least I can sometimes swap lunch out for couscous and tuna. Can't wait for my cut to end so I can finally start working some variety into my meals without constantly having to give myself babby portions

breakfast: 2 scoops of organic protein
after workout: 4 eggs and 2 slices of bacon
lunch:either a spinach smoothie with milk and cottage cheese or lentil soup
dinner: grilled chicken breast 8-12oz and broccoli
snacks: celery, saltines, and yogurt

Breakfast: 80gr oats with yogurt, 1 serving of fruit (Banana/pineapple/orange/cantaloupe)

Lunch: Baked leg quarter/Steak with a BIG sweet potatoe/sometimes mashed white potatoes if I feel like and ~300gr broccoli, usually with some carrots and cauliflower. Pic related

Snacks: Plain yogurt with fruits (whatever I have home)/Quail eggs with small sweet potato/Dark chocolate/Avocado (Usually 2 of this options)

Dinner: 2 cans of sardines in water or olive oil/ Around 5 eggs (Hard or soft boiled or in omelette). In case I feel like eating omelette:
-Swiss chard omelette with some parsley and welsh onions
-Basil, some soft or fresh cheese (no cheddar bs) and tomato omelette
-Spinach omelette
-Tomato, oregano and cheese
Sweet potato or baby potatoes
Veggies in case I don't have the spinach or swisschard omelette

Oats and milk.

Can of beans and some oil, sometimes with vegetables.

Couple of pieces of fruit.

Couple of slices of bread with butter.

4~5 scoops of whey protein.

Sometimes a bag of chips, some chocolate, or some 0% beer.

This is shit advice I see often on Veeky Forums and reddit.

Don't "calculate" BMR or TDEE.
It will be inaccurate.

Track intake for a few days, average it, and go from there.
+200~500 if you wanna gain, -200~500 if you wanna lose weight.
Use the bigger number if you're fat or skinny, use a smaller number if you're already closer to your goal.

Get enough protein:
examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/

Rest of your calories mostly carbs (complex carbs or carbs from fruit/vegetables), some fat.

Some carbs and protein before workout, more protein and carbs after workout.
Some fat before/after workout is fine too.

Not gaining/losing weight?
Add another few hundred calories to your surplus/deficit.
Repeat until you start gaining/losing weight at your desired rate.

What part of 'lean meats, green veggies and eggs' seems unhealthy?

Can anyone give me advice on this diet? I'm trying to lose fat.

I'm 5'11 and 175lbs currently and probably 20-25% BF

I'm also going to try the 8:16 intermittent fasting schedule. I currently take fish oil, a men's multi vitamin and Vitamin D and have been drinking 1 gallon of water per day.

My breakfast shake consists of 2 cups soy milk, 2 scoops whey, 1tbsp powdered peanut butter, 1tbsp of chopped almonds, and 1/2 cups oats. As well as 1/2 tbsp cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract for taste.

For lunch I have 5 hard boiled eggs with some hot sauce.

For dinner I eat ~10oz chicken breast, 2 cups brown rice, and the rotate between green beans, broccoli and kale. Switch it up different days by using different spices and sauces as well.

All together this gives me 1,800cal, 171protein, 159 carbs and 48 fats.

What do you guys think of this for a fat loss diet? I just got a pull-up bar and wanted to try reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine in addition to some cardio. Do I have too many carbs/too low fat? Should I stick avocados and fruit somewhere in there/substitute something for it?

Thanks a lot guys.

>Breakfast: Oats Milk Whey Chia seeds
>Dinner: Chicken, Eggs, Salmon or Tuna
+ Rice, sweet- yellowpotatos
+ Spinach, broccoli or peas.
Water and coffee the rest of the time.

should be fine, although personally i would cut out some of that brown rice for an avacado. partly because i like avacados, and partly because i hate brown rice.

just make sure you

>just make sure you
end of post

A-user?

If you're gonna do the 8:16 IF, look up 31minutes AMA on reddit.

He was Berkhan's client, and they made a spreadsheet where you just enter in your body weight, and it gave you your calories, protein, carbs, and fat goals.

this one?: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DrVCMyWc9a_y77HLwQHrVIKg1P1Lb-sLmgq_I_EIot8/edit#gid=0

>breakfast
2 scoops protein in water (i usually make protein pancakes) 2 eggs, a bit of fruit (grapes or raspberries if on sale) and coffee
>lunch
1 cup of 0%mf greek yogurt with berries or grapes
>post workout
150ml milk or choccy milk with 1 scoop protein
>dinner
6oz chicken breast and frozen vegetables
>snacks
baby carrots and raw broccoli

how the hell does this work?

what did you mean by enter your bodyweight?

really? you don't know how to use an excel sheet?
Just download it, enter your weight and you will see how much you should eat for your goals.

lol thanks for the input, hope you're ok

thanks I'll look into, though it seems I have to request the owner access the the excel spreadsheet if I want to edit

>a wild-ass guess is better than an educated guess

Seemslegit.jpg

That's good, I'm glad you aren't allergic to shit like me.

Breakfast: Pancake (2 egg, semi milk, flour, little olive oil) and Quaker Oats Pot or 2x 50/50 slices of toast with butter and strawberry jam
Lunch: Maybe a Pancake or Chicken Wraps
Dinner: Chicken Wraps, Reduced fat burger 1/4 pounder with small portion of oven chips with ketchup

I seriously need to improve it but allergies hold me back like for example I can't have any nuts or fruit at all.

>a wild-ass guess
You have no idea how any of this works, do you?

What did you get for dinner, Veeky Forums ?

> 307g of protons

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

Grindr/10, keeps the boipuccy fresh and spooge tasting nice

>large eggs
??

You know eggs can vary in size, right?

Currently cutting

Breakfast:
2 eggs with shredded cheese
Oikos greek yogurt
whey protein with water

Lunch:
~3.5 ounces of chicken
1/3 cup of rice
cup of cottage cheese

Dinner:
1/3 lb ground beef or deer
Spinach and shredded cheese
hot sauce
1 cup cottage cheese
Whey protein (with skim milk if it's squat or deads day)

Snack:
3/4 cup of life cereal
gotta hold over my cravings

I meet my nutritional targets first then with my last meal I make up my macros. I find that eating carb heavy around workouts and protein heavy before sleep works best.

I didn't include the quantities so you can't really say any of this. All it takes is scaling up the amount of chicken/rice/egg/rice/milk to achieve any amount of protein required.

too much protein

an apple

too much? I guess I was going of of this from tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=23&g=male&lbs=173&in=70&act=1.55&bf=&f=1

>too much protein

dyel i know it

>diet
I dont have a diet, I just eat day to day trying to hit my macros which ill admit, I dont always do properly.

But im a DYEL skinnyfat so it doesnt really matter right now, im cutting and gaining muscle just fine.

Not that user.

But large eggs are typically >700g and Ex Large >800g

Everything but the veggies

Shoo shoo vegan
I am a carnivorous girl!

Breakfast: Oats, peanut butter powder, hemp seeds. 1-2 cups of almond milk.

Lunch: Protein pasta, spinach, kale, mushrooms, other veg. 1 whole egg 2 egg whites scrambled.

Dinner: Tofu/fish brown rice broccoli and peas

Snacks: Fruit, almonds, whey, pumpkin seeds, roasted chickpeas, sometimes baby wheel cheeses.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, smoked salmon
Morning Tea: some carrots and celery
Lunch: Chicken and veggies of some combo. Usually broccoli, peas, carrots
Dinner: Salmon and Broccoli, peas, kale etc
Usually have a protein shake after gym
do cardio 2x a week, weights 2x a week and a combo of them once a day.

just starting, no idea what I'm doing DESU. Don't even own scales, just going off looks. haha. Any tips?