Fitizens post your faces/gains and tell how was your valentines day

Fitizens post your faces/gains and tell how was your valentines day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5sJhSNUkwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I talked to my crush for a bit and it seemed to be going well but my retarded self still seems to want to believe it will never happen so I cried myself to sleep and this morning I got officially diagnosed with major depressive disorder, which I have apparently had for years but gotten so used to it I didn't think anything of it

Pretty good valentines day

No sloots banged but had great time at the club with boys. Aint posting a pic

Wise move

uneventful.

t. skeleton

Already have gf . It was fun. Having tough time with gains so no body pic

Got my first date from Tinder ever. Also first date generally.

Shitty. Feel like we're losing the chemistry we once had. Maybe it was an off day. Maybe she thinks I'm getting attatched because i got her something small for vday. It was our 4th or 5th date.

Mirin eyes. I bet you slay women with those

Post pics of her

Is this how masterrace eyes look like?

You sound and look uneventful

90% of my life is sleeping and shitposting so youre not wrong

>inb4 dyel
i know

inshallah

I actually sort of look like this, except I have a widow's peak.

Mirin hair

>those eyes

kys muslim

First valentine i actually spent with a girl. Feels bretty good desu

why is this so funny

confident

had a bad cold so my lifts were light
also derpession is back so struggling with bulk even more
went out for dinner with dad, grandma, uncle and his family
still in the friendzone desu

>leader of the fremen mode

the nose and pouty bottom lip fuck you up otherwise you'd be hollywood handsome

Gotta practice your fake duchenne smile. The eyes need to come alive.

Matt Damon is that you?

Played one game of ranked and did homework :^)

You look like fun

Aw thanks man!

Are you on test brah?

Not as a poverty stricken college student lol

Wrote my oneitis a love letter after nog seeing or talking to her for almost a year. Confessing all kinds of feelings, threw some romantic bullshit in it and some memories. Went tk deliver it to her house before I had to work only to realize she moved (she lives in another city and I took the train there just for that). So I delivered to her work. One hour later she calls me to tell me she fucking loved the letter and wanted to see me asap. But I was at work, bartender on a wedding in valentines day. After 15 long fucking hours I was finally done working and could go to sleep. Just finished cleaning up myself, she's on her way atm and staying the night.
Apparantly bitches love letters.

>That stache
>Backwards hat
>The tag
>Trip

Yeah you should start trying more it looka like you're not trying hard enough

Trust dude, I'm lazy as fuk. Trying is at the bottom of my things to do

Why tho

This did not turn out like I expected it to

No gf so I drank beer and played gamecube with my friends :')
>tfw no chest all arm

>all arm

curling the gamecube remote doesn't count as an arm workout

We had dinner, we fucked. Pretty uneventful.

Thanks homies

>no chest no arm
ftfy

P-please

At work, so no gains pics. r8 and h8
I’d like a second opinion on the beard; first time I’ve ever let it get longer than a couple days’ growth.

Valentine’s Day was great, but not for romantic reasons. Thanks for asking, user.

recovering fatty?

The beard looks good.

Sure, why not. I definitely wasn’t (nor am I) at my target BF%. We'll go with recovering fatty.

Thanks user.

I guess I could post this from was a week ago, my first attempt at over 3pl8 squat. I guess that can count as displaying gains.

Beard looks good man, definitely keep it

Talked to my ex and told her i slept with somebody else, but it was a lie. She told me she did it too. We broke up just one month ago.

She was probably telling the truth but at least she doesn't have the satisfaction of knowing you're alone.

bro sooner or later nearly all of them come back... just fuck others... and if she comes back you can decide if you want her again or not

She broke up with you, right?

Realized that I find no joy in pursuing one night stands and that I want a gf that will support me and help me pursue my goals.
Also realized that's impossible since I am not over my ex
Oh the vicious circle

Same as any other day I suppose. Ate my deficit, ran what I could. Some depression but unrelated to the no gf problems on here.

I chatted up a cutie, then we shared pics, afterwords she went cold, so I guess she didn't like what she saw, though it hardly plays on my self esteem. (actually it did) She said I looked "tough", which I guess is a lighter way of saying "you aint cute". She was kinda dorky cute tho.

Then my crush who I've been thinking about alot doesn't call, so I end up calling her. We have a great convo, meet and get some valentines sex, but after its kinda ruined cause she admits she's in an open relationship. I'm alittle bothered to learn that and she teases me about it until we leave for the night. I feel like she's hiding something. Positive experience but I now know she's not the girl I really wanted, which kinda had me bittersweet sad.

Above all else, I'm thankful for one thing, in that I didn't miss either of my two ex's at all this year. I used to think about them obsessively for a year, no lie, depressed as shit, but I guess meeting this new girl has just turned that switch off in my brain. I feel good finally. I just hope that switch stays off. Anyway, thanks for reading about my day anons.

>look in the mirror
>I look just fine
>take a picture
>I'm a potato

How do I fix this?

Poor bastards

Damn I kinda want to see how ya look IRL. You have some kinda aesthetic that I like.

Had steak, had sex, watched TWD

>beard or no beard?

Are you still fat

>caloric surplus
>vitamind d, zinc, magnesium
>mastic gum + mewing
>dandruff shampoo + shave
>hit 1/2/3/4
>don't bother with your phone camera it's lying, everyone knows this

I'm the ugly one on the right, my Hombre on the left with the Stronk Jaw .

Valentines routine
Fapx1
5k run
Chicken and rice x1
Work 12 hr
Clean 1 hr
Box of chocolates x1
Dominoes x1
Wine x1
Chicken and rice
Back to work 3hr
Flirt with tinder hoes (arrange to fuck three of them this week.)
Chicken and rice
Fapx1
Sleep

I like both but with makes yea look better.

Mirror: provides a biased, reversed, and moving representation of how you look. Your brain filters imperfections out, and motion is also good at hiding facial flaws.

Photo: provides a still representation of what other people actually see. The problem with photos is

1. the human face is really not good to look at in a still

2. lenses distort the length/width of the face

3. lighting distorts lines/contours.

4. your brain really does not like how your face is now reversed from how it's used to seeing it. This highlights imperfections and lack of symmetry and is exacerbated by the fact it's a still image so the ability to analyse really compounds those imperfections.

The photo is overanalysis to the mirror's underanalysis. There's a happy middle ground somewhere in there.

idk thinking about breaking up with my girl bc all i do now is work, lift and have sex with her on weekends + hang with my boys

Hold the phone as far away as possible
Put face in center of frame
Take photo
Crop photo
>greentext
Profit...

Go ask /p/, use qtddtot or ill fucking stab you.

Texted a new girl who seems really into me. Cute and blonde, we can have quite the aryan son. Also gains have been good.
Afraid im gonna lose motivation i start 60 hr work weeks tuesday

> 3 weeks ago find out my crush has a crush on me
> Plan to ask her out next time I see her
> She has gone back home to see family
> Comes back on valentines day
> Turns out she has had a whirlwind romance with some guy back home
> Says she is in love and he is coming to visit for the weekend

Kill me

You have dead eyes and kinda look like matt bellamy, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5sJhSNUkwQ

I was trying to look serious, turned out sad instead

this thumbnail is srsly making me laugh more than it should, it literally looks like mega blur on the chin

Quit dunkin donuts

oh shit yeah my face is burned and i got a mad farmers tan its fucked up

Keep the beard, you look kinda creepy without it.

Left needs to grow out his hair.

I don't know how to tell you this, man... but your hat has backwards text. You should get it fixed.
Might even need to put it to sleep.

You're cute, you have so much potential really

gratz man

Asian halfbreed degenerate reporting in. I basically just lifted and worked. Still trying to get out of dyel. I don't really fall in love anymore.

Fremen are sand nigs not aryans

What's your hair look like straight on? I have blond hair that's getting shaggy and want to grow it out, but keep pussying out

He is marine, he cannot.

Y not

That sucks, he looks like he's in an early 00's boyband right now.
You're better looking btw.

without the marines he would probably have a more feminine face, its a good trade off for having short hair. plus i thought regs were 4 inches length, 2 inches bulk?

get a nose job and you will be godlike

i'd get a haircut, high and tight.

Finally sent an email (long story) and gave phone number/asked to hang out

I doubt they'll even respond but I'm glad I finally took initiative

imagine that all of the weight you need to lose is what will make your face more attactive
protip: it is

I made a gains pic. goes sophomore year, senior year, now age 20
I was serious auschwitz mode, weighed ~115 in top left, ~145 bottom left
now im ~160 and leanest i've been

forgot to post pic

Are you Korean bro?

cute desu

are you a manlet?

I look better with my personality on

You're kinda handsome, but you need a better haircut user.

cringe

No
I'm cute

the guy that took a pic of me is a tall SOB. but yeah probably im average height.