Tfw ignored / made fun of by women in highschool

>tfw ignored / made fun of by women in highschool
>getting in shape and bettering self
>still bitter towards women
>think about what dating a woman would be like
>realize I'm so bitter I don't want a woman to feel validation from dating me
>I also feel nothing for women who are fat and ugly and don't do anything to improve themselves
>women who are fit and good looking just remind me of the girls that were mean in highschool
>I'm slightly disgusted in myself for even wasting time thinking about women.
>When I go to fap I end up stopping midway through thinking about how Julius Caesar destroyed the great library while fucking around with Cleopatra in Egypt.
>I think of all the friendships that have been ruined over women
>I think of all the dreams that have been snatched and thrown to the flame at the hands of women
>I think about how womens very nature is to ensnare and twist men and sink in their poison and fangs because they're parasites that are measured by their ability to rear children and tame their men.

I can't even understand the anons that want to angerbang women that they feel wronged them because they're still giving into their base weakness and validating the existence of those women, those men didn't change for themselves, they changed in order for the women to see worth in them.

>Its not me who is wrong, its the world

Shoot me straight fit. Am I broken?

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like to stick my penis into vagina

>I didnt get a date to homecoming so I am going to let it ruin my entire life

Just embrace your latent homosexuality OP. A man would never treat you like a woman would.

you just sound like you need your dick sucked, to be honest
same old same old

Tldr, can't live with em can't live without em. It's best not to over think your instincts

Stop caring.

*tips fedora*

Maybe your not bitter towards women but bitter all around

lol as if I'm gonna let women take advantage of me, I fuck them because I like it and they're just objects for me to fuck, they're inferior

t. kissless virgin

Go have sex with feminine dudes, then.

Wrong, it's you

Because You make your own World

I'll give you two options.

1. Fuck the pussy
2. Go gay my man

In a serious tone, you're not alone. I experience the same thoughts. Most women are not even worth the effort.

Women will always try to manipulate you. If you ignore their attempts, don't give in to their requests and treat them like they deserve, it will confuse them, because they're so used to getting shit done for them by men. Then they'll proceed to try the same thing with another guy. And you'll eventually get to fuck some of them because this kind of stance + your achievements in life will cause you to be perceived as an actual man.

3. You can still fuck prostitutes if it doesn't hurt your self-esteem. It's actually cheaper in many cases, far more honest and the sex is almost always better.

Attractive girls don't know how to fuck because they don't have to. Regular girls and prostitutes fuck way better, and fatties give great head. It's probably like food to them.

Pussy is just too good to pass.

WOW, WHAT A BITTER F A G G O T

you copypasted that from the other thread

>3. You can still fuck prostitutes if it doesn't hurt your self-esteem

It does. I don't want to have sex with a woman who would rather be anywhere else and does it only for the money. Also, I don't like to use condoms.

Yeah, I did. And?

>And?

ur a faget

Yes and no
High school girls are very insecure and can only survive by being twats to people they want to be better then

Most become regular people in mid twenties

Better to be spiteful to the ones that were mean to you, Im sure it were just a few of the hotter chicks who were mean to you, the rest were probably indifferent but who the fuck isnt indifferent to strangers?

Yeah nigga you broken lol
But, it's ok. Because men are generally better at fixing themselves than women are.
Now, I'm not a complete sexist whacked cuckfuck like you, but I'm probably heavily misogynist and DGAF. That's the way it should be. Men and women are very different, and these feminist fucks are fucking up the world. The fact is, there absolutely are women out there that are worth it. You just happen to be around basic bitches. Go to church dude.

B O O
O
O
H O O

>Go to church dude
His life is pathetic enough as it is

there's nothing wrong about going to a catholic church you edgy kid

what about protestant is that ok

no, it's heretic as fuck

can relate

Women exist. You came from a woman. Hating women is nonsensical. There is a lot of shitty women, there is also a lot of shitty men. Basically, get over it you little bitch.

do you feel euphoric now?

Autism 101

That's better than Catholic but still retarded.

Hmm I agree with everything except the part about angerbang..

My first time hatefucking a girl I really hated, was the best sex I ever had.
- I threw her out of the apartment right after, together with her clothes, in the middle of the night, locked the door and went to sleep.

Long story, but it was a girl who used to bully me.

Since you posted the solution to OP's problem, tell us more about your story.

I did this too lol

>ignore fat and ugly women
>get mad when ignored because of his looks
Hypocrite much? Get over yourself, nobody owes you anything

>t. ugly autist

I tried becoming gay and desu bottoms have exactly the same mentality as girls. At least, the cute ones do.

Might as well just be straight desu, at least it's not a social faux pas.

I need to stop saying desu desu

greentext that shit right now, with detail

and how you avoided the rape charges

Basically this.
Your painful emotions are twisting your thoughts into illogical knots.
Stop being a faggot, OP.

Or you could stop trying to fuck feminine people. Femininity is the problem, not men or women.
Stop being a faggot, OP, fuck aesthetic people.

I think that if it will let you stick your dick in it, it's feminine.

If you are going to be upset and bitter toward people for being shitty and animalistic you're going to have a bad time in general.

Nice Tokyo Ghoul reference. Got to be one of my favorite quotes from the show as well as in anime. Spot on too.
>Shoot me straight fit. Am I broken?
No, you are however getting too negative about it. It's okay to be mad, and even vent but do something constructive with it. Don't stew in your anger like it very much seems your doing. There have always been evil/mean people both men and women; in the world OP, But there's still good people too.
He isn't necessarily wrong. And the anger felt by OP as well as many others has a valid basis.
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

I wish I could paint women as pure evil and hate them but I find it hard to do so when I understand that they are just humans doing what humans do. I can't hate someone(s) for their social or biological dispositions. Some women find me attractive and others don't. What I've come to hold in disdain and maybe even bordering on hate is the longing I hold in my heart for another female companion.

You aren't broken but you are stunted.
Immature high school girls make fun of everything, it's their nature. You short-circuited and are still equating those girls with mature grown women who (while they have their own set of issues, we all do), aren't those girls anymore.