Skinnyfat thread

How did you get out bros?

Is there still hope? Would also like to know my body fat percentage if thats possible

>should I cut or bulk first?
>Strength training vs PPL?

I would also take up running and rope once the semester ends, I have read the sticky, I'm really to blame though, I have been trying SS on and off for about 6 months and my main problem was always discipline

can we make it bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>skinnyfat
*fat. Read the sticky.

sage

Your clavicles are too high that if you manage to get down to around 10% bf your chest may look bigger than it is.

just an illusion though

Cut you fat cunt.
>on and off
Stop being retarded.
Fucking redditors never read the sticky.

>Lacking discipline
>Being fat and calling yourself skinnyfat
>Making it
Choose one

Is there still hope? are you kidding me? There's hope for 400 pound landwhales, but boo hoo probably not for you.

Just stop eating so much god damn it.

I am now that body type, little less body fat. I cut like there is no tomorrow. You are not skinny fat, you are fat m8, like me. Workout and cut carbs.

Starting, actualy skinnyfat myself.

Looking back, i would say

Train, hard, and a shitload,
On maintanance/slightly above maintanance.

Get stronger in everything you do, be it bodybuilding wise or powerlifting, increase your numbers/reps/sets.

Build muscle, DONT FUCKING CUT. its a huge waste of time to cut when theirs is nothing to cut towards. you wont have abs you wont have shit.
Build muscle steadely for years, keep protein high. dont waste time cutting, if you eat a bit above maintannance (wich will get higher over time)
Youl see change.

goodluck

>i know you're fat, but have you considered bulking?

Don't do this.

Christian Bale didn't go from Homer Simpson to Batman, he went from The Machinist to Batman.

im not telling him to bulk though you nutter.

im telling him to eat around maintanance or slightly above, focusing on protein intake.

and christian bale was on gear.

>Christian Bale didn't go from Homer Simpson to Batman, he went from The Machinist to Batman.
Wow solid argument brah, you must really know what you are talking about

>skinnyfat

nigger youre just regular fat

fat fucking bin bag full of custard

another user here
Actual skinnyfat my question is if bulking isn't bad when you have above 10-12%bf? I heard it can fuck up your hormones and I'm afraid of that since I've got hyperthyroidism anyway

Fuck this negative ass board. You're not fat, you're chubby. Fat is reserved for big pot bellies 30%+ BF imo. You're around 25%, but you're on your way to getting fat quick. There's no point bulking or cutting for you right now. Just fucking work out. Yes do a strength training program so you can get a foundation and just eat enough to get your macros. You're heavy enough already that its unlikely you will gain much more fat unless you overeat.

Work out, eat healthy and don't eat too much.

>should I cut or bulk first?

Oh for fuck sakes, makes a while somebody dont ask this stupid, you just had to break the record havent you.

Look at you. LOOK AT YOU. Look at your stomach. Do you see a goddam six pack? Do you see the V? No? You only see a bunch of fat smashed together?

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD FUCKING BULK YOU GODDAMN MORON?

I will tell you why. Because you want us to say "oh yeah bro you should totally bulk" so then you can continue eating like a goddamn pig.

Cut the rice, go to the gym and start bulking if someday you reach 10% bodyfat. Dumb fuck, jesus.

How do you know get when you reach 10% BF?

cut and stick with it fat fuck

stop eating

You will know

I just went back and looked at my diet journal the past two weeks... I've gone over almost every day. :/

4 months of progress, and in two weeks I've done shit.

I did hella lift yesterday though

you see your abs. There's your motivation, now stop eating so much.

how would the skinnyfat examples we have listed here look at 10% bodyfat?

anytime I look at 10% bodyfat, it's always really buff dudes. Never an average 10% bodyfat.

No op you are not skinny fat. Just fat

This pic guy started out fat and got to skinny fat

>went from fat to less fat

what an accomplishment

Gotta say this dude has some frame

Get off this fucking board

Whatever you say, love handles.

Good boy.

As someone who went from 250 to 180 and progressing:
- cut hard for some time till you lose half of the weight towards that 12-15% bf (20% might be decent)
- run 2-3 months of SS at maintenance or very slightly above it
- cut down hard to 10-12% bf
- go into SS again and slow bulk
- continue with lifting career

That's the best way of doing it.

Currently 6'2 190lbs

thinking about cutting to 180 to and then slow bulking.

i really want to get rid of these fucking love handles

flip a coin

That nigga not skinny fat he fat fat fat fat fat lmao...

Cut to 10%

Just do it homo

cut first

read this article:
bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html

you seem skinny enough in my opinion

no, the guy of the picture went from chubby to skinny

Start juicing and go full bearmode with a dirty bulk.

Is this skinnyfat?

yes. skinnyfat is having no muscle and being overweight.

No, i would say you're just skinny

Skinnyfat is having high body fat percentage despite normal or low BMI.

You're retarded.

I'd say that's about average. Chest and arms might be a little on the week side but I wouldn't call you skinnyfat. Just skinny.

cut to 185 and bulk

lift this time too

At least... At l-least we have to start somewhere r-right?