What is Veeky Forums sippin' on right now?

What is Veeky Forums sippin' on right now?

water

Coffee

the red can

Pissh ahhh

I've yet to have the blue can but the red can has been the best energy drink I've ever had

Fuck every other monster though, they all taste like orange juice.

enjoy your weight gain as the artificial sweeteners fuck with your insulin

Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale.

>don't wanna drive to Sprout's to get Diet Hansen's anymore... Sprout's is lame.

my nigga

Semen

My bottle of filtered water

French pressed coffee + coconut oil + coconut creamer + a bit of cocoa all blended together
It's a treat. Usually I just drink black coffee, but I'm sick and it's comforting.

fatass

Enjoy your complimentary subscription to Mom Science Magazine

Current sip

Where did you get the lgd from and what was the cost? I want to get some encapsulated but everywhere is so dammed expensive.

Rockstar master race reporting in

S I P B O Y S

>that jar

Bro I put that in the shot just to see whether we still have any PB bros out there. Haven't seen a WHOLE JAR thread in months. Glad to see you.

milk but the store was out of whole so I'm losing my gainz

Lots of water throughout the day and black coffee in the morning. Sometimes a little cranberry juice just for for tartness

Cafe breve every morning but I like one of the sips in OP's pic after 12pm. Not every day though. Maybe 3 per week. I think they lose that nice pick me up effect if I drink them daily.
Also water. My tap water is safe and tastes good.

diet coke

how much you spend on SARMS and where'd you get them famalam?

>go to canada, see a Tim Hortons, have heard good things for years about Timmies. Try it out. Literally the worst quality fast food I've ever tried. Bought two donuts and while waiting saw the health inspection sign that said "no deep fryer allowed in this location" - WTF how do you make donuts without a fryer. Donuts were terrible, must have been boxed or frozen. Coffee & salad weren't much better.

> Timmies was a disappointment

that pic isn't mine desu I saved it from one of the og >tfsotd threads

that said I've done a 6 week osta cycle (from olympus labs) which set me back like £70 including the PCT which desu I don't think I needed in hindsight since I was taking 1200mg of tribulus a day as well just to maintain my libido while I cut

My guy

yeahhh but its really cheap and the dark roast is pretty good

I never win shit
I got like a coffee and 3 doughnuts from last year

That being said I got a gift card for christmas so I'm gonna get one before the gym today

Water and decaffeinated coffee
I quit the caffein limbo, feels gud

>that first sip of the day

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

You mean slurpin'?

One does not slurp one's sips.

What the fuck is this thread.
Why are you doing this to yourself

Only the best for me, thank you

GTFO of the way plebs

True pre workout drink coming through

>Monster 160mg caffeine
>Rockstar 240mg

Pffftttt hahahahahaha losers

>25000% B12
>N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine
>Yohimbine HCl
>300mg caffeine
>0 sugar
>0 calories
>Actually made by a bodybuilding supplements company

Are you fags even TRYING to leave humanity behind???

dumb meme but rehab monster (tea/regular lemonade) and pic related are top tier for taste

Any sippers know who sells Bang? I heard about it online but they don't say where it's sold.

mhhh the first sip's of the next few days. very good

Peppermint Tea

All of these faggots drinking Energy Drinks.
Enjoy the withdrawls after forgetting to purchase more

>drinking sugar
>talking about withdrawals

lmao fucking idiot

>liquid calories

It's like you don't even want to make it.

>All these plebs drinking energy drinks

Enjoy your nogains

H2O master race

black tea >>>>>>>>> all other teas pham

coffee in the morning.

only the best before the gym.

>tfw 2 for $4

Is Gatorade good for working out or too sugary?

>OG rockstar sugar free

das it mayne

it's not as good as water

nice OC

You can get that shit from anywhere. It's stupid to buy it in pill form.. should get it in a liquid solution. Not shilling but irc.bio

Why is this board obsessed with monster? Does it have an legitimate benefit for fitness?

1. Newfag detected
2. Point to one thing in pic related that's objectionable

>meme

>withdrawls

S I P B O Y S

It's a legit preworkout. Moderate amount of caffeine at 140 mg, zero sugar, zero calories, no artificial colors if you drink the white sips. Also tastes amazing.

Also a bunch of B-vitamins and taurine.

So is that for energy during a workout then?

Because of the most successful marketing campaign of all time.

Focus more than energy. You want to get your energy from calories. Consuming enhances your ability to focus while you lift. It's difficult to understand what a difference that makes until you experience it. I first experienced it via nootropics, but you can attain a similar focus with caffeine.

>successful
How small is your world? Aside from the facts that (1) this was never marketing and (2) you're too new to get that, the sips meme has never broken the bounds of this tiny corner of the internet.

(Sorry--"consuming caffeine")

>Monster REHAB
Das it

ONLY THE STRONG SIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well memed

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7