If we were to take look at history, how often do the bad guys win?

If we were to take look at history, how often do the bad guys win?

Well Marx wrote his work pretty late in the game so the bad guys ran the show for a while.

Never, history is written by the winners

They often win initially, but karma usually bite them back in the ass eventually.

But how could the bad guys run the game if Marx didn't write his work until later on? That doesn't make any sense.

It's like saying that the people who killed others en masse only did it BEFORE the invention of the assault rifle. You gotta wait till the assault rifle (MARXISM) is invented before you kill people en masse, silly.

Memes aside, Byzantine history is an endless succession of 'bad guys' winning.

That’s literally the least awkward way for three people to shake hands at once. This is stupid.

a lot

....no....people were just really retarded before marxism (and the other movements related to it obviously) like believing in gods and divine right and shit lmao.

Surprisingly rarely. If you look at some of the most important wars in history, you'll find that the good guys won, for example:
>The Persian Wars
>The Peloponnesian War
>Alexander's Conquest of Persia
>The Hundred Years War
>30 Years War
>Establishment of the Ming Dynasty
>The American Revolution
>The French Revolutionary Wars (before Napoleon)
>World War II

Oh.. so people somehow became MORE RETARDED? I see.

So they were retarded before being exposed to the DUMBEST THING WRITTEN? And then they were exposed to an atheistic, soul-
deprived lunatic rambling about an outdated theory?

Gotcha.

It is evidence of God in some ways, to be quite honest.

>Soul
lol

Oh I see! Hahaha! I'm talking to one of his victims right now aren't I?

Cool Pepe comic, hahaha! I think you'll see Marx when you die, under some very fiery circumstances. Stalin and Lenin will be there too!

Talk like a normal person, loser haha

Without memeing, what makes the Seljuks or the Ottomans the bad guys compared to the Byzantine Empire?

I wouldn't go that far, but certainly believe it's evidence that history is more than just a science. It's important to reconcile the systematic investigation of the past with history's value as a tool for moral instruction.

Haha! Oh man, you will get to show Marx all of these funny pictures when you die! You can get there even quicker if you want. You just need a little rifle of your own. The metaphorical equivalent of this would be The Communist Manifesto™! Like a shot to the head is what I always say.

Oh I'm not taking it any farther, I'm just applying my faith to the facts. I have no care whether you are atheist or not, I'm just telling you, as a faithful follower of God, it's always nice to see the virtuous have some protection from him.

This

depends on your definition of "bad"

He HAD to do this fucking retard. You can clearly see Stalin is on his left so his right hand is closest and the opposite for Churchill, handshakes don't fucking work if you don't use the same hand moron. If he really was part of le secret gang why in the fuck would he announce it by doing le secret handshake in what he knew would be one of the most iconic images of the 20th century?

It's evidence g*d is evrocentric

Never, there are no evil people, everyone believes they are doing the right thing, and in the rare cases they don't, they usually believe they're doing the lesser evil.

>this is your brain on progressivism