Are there any drinks besides milk or water that are okay to have during weight loss

Are there any drinks besides milk or water that are okay to have during weight loss.

I used to like to drink Arizona Iced Tea but I heard sugar may counteract calories in - calories out completely so I figured I'd give it up.

Black coffee.

if arizona iced tea is the only tea you thought to drink then you're just an uncultured retard

try green or black tea sometime (without sugar obviously)

What about Tomato Juice?

>only tea I drink
I didn't say that, I just said I liked to drink it sometimes.

>sugar may counteract calories in - calories out

>I heard sugar may counteract calories in - calories out completely

I mean there are tons of 0 calorie drinks out there. Probably taste like shit. But whatever.

But
Is the correct answer, black coffee is GOAT

carbonated water is top tier

Milk is the answer to everything

>milk
>0 calories

Are you retarded?

I said it wrong but basically saying that even if you had 1500 calories a day if 500 of those calories is high in sugar or carbs you're unlikely to lose weight, or at least you won't lose weight as fast as if you stuck to meats and greens and a little serving of fruit.

As a rule of thumb, anything that doesn't have alcohol or sugar is fine as long as it doesnt push you over your calorie limit.

Black coffee, unsweet tea, water, and milk are the best.

Would also recommend carbonated water.

Nope. Still retarded.

But don't carbohydrates and sugar as calories act differently from other types of calories?

>counteract calories in vs calories out
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Do you mean you will go over your deficit?

Your an idiot. Just stop

I will concede that point. I just want to learn.

If your talking about insulin and ghrelin response than yes but something in your op tells me you don't understand basic biology at a high school level so don't worry about that stuff as it won't effect you unless your morbidly obese. Stick to calories vs calories out make sure your getting in AT LEAST 0.8-1.5g of protein in your macro %'s and fucking lift. You can drink diet sodas and zero calorie drinks if you can't make due without any of it but a gallon of water is a must and the most important thing is stfu and lift.

a bit of kombucha is nice for them probiotic gains, usually just drink 1/4 of a bottle at a time so about 30 cal

Literally this

>drinking anything but water during weight loss

Are you fucking retarded?

based

That movie was okay.

You could brew your own tea, without sugar, if that's what you want to drink.
Sugar only 'counteracts' cals in-cals out by being calorie dense, but not satiating at all, and most people don't count the fucking sugar they throw in coffee or tea - it's calories, count it, run out of 'caloric budget', stay hungry.
The insuline spike isn't that great for your body either, if you overdo it, but that's an other thing, the immediate effect is too small, if present at all, to be accounted in a gross approximation like counting calories.

Sips, obviously.

>I drink green tea I'm so multicultural heuheu
Holy shit, your xl fedora must be tipping hard.

IIFYM bro. Problem solved

this

/thread

I think water with cucumbers, mint leaves and some lemon is a pretty good choice. Extremely refreshing.

Ideally, water. If you must, anything else with zero calories.

So sugar defy thermodynamic laws? Are we closer to discovering free energy? Look user, if you discovered perpetuum mobile just tell me, I am in the power engineering field and that would get me a pay raise.

I drink carbonated water when I need a little 'excitement'. Occasionally a black coffee.

...how about diet arizona?

Every time I see a post insinuating thermo isn't real, a part of me dies inside. (Civ E here)

This

/thread (again)