>Walking down the street with your girlfriend
>inb4 >girlfriend
>Suddently this guy comes near you and starts heavy shittalking you and your gf
>your gf says
>Go at him, look how small he is compared to you
>But you know who this guy is

Would you go at him Veeky Forums?

>letting a women get yoy into fights

What the fuck is actually wrong with you?

>A guy saying shit to you isn't a good reason to start a fight

>your gf says

>implying women actually want men to fight

>implying they dont

>implying they fucking don't

For one, Conor would never talk shit to you unprovoked. He's worth millions and fights for a living. He's not retarded.

Second...I train at 145-155lbs for MMA :(

Third, if he really did start acting up, then Id get him to hit me first and then sue the everloving shit out of him. Then break up with my trashy GF

Women look down on men who cower from other men.

>He is bigger than me though honey.....

His kyptonite is tall lanky Mexicans with rudimentary boxing skills. I am that, so I aint skerred.

I have a question, did you start with mma or did you transition from another "sport" like boxing or kickboxing?

Because when i watch UFC i see that 99% of the guys have garbage ass striking like they never went to a boxing school in their life

>Would you go at him Veeky Forums?
No = ayy fuckin pussy beta cuck

Yes = lmao delusional retard thinks his mussel matters in a fight

Depends on the weight class youre watching. But most smaller guys, and most fighters in general, start with Wrestling in HS (murica) or BJJ (like every sinlge Brazilian ever)

I started boxing around 16 and wrestled one year in HS. I did other martial arts like kickboxing as well.

I have a shit shoulder so Id never be able to really compete but its a blast anyways. Id say most of the guys at my gym who are good come from grappling backgrounds and transitioned into MMA. Dudes like me with great striking end up on the ground if we dont know what were doing and lose quick.

When you go to an MMA gym, the vast majority of what you work on is stamina and grappling, unless you do Muy Thai.

Of course they'll leak like a faucet if you defend them, but so far every girl I knew would try to pull you away and deescalate (gf or not).
If she openly tells you to get into fights she's probably trashy as fuck.

No, because I'm not 13.

I'm not going to risk injury, fines and possible jail time because someone said words.

This.

Dudes thinking beating up a bunch of guys is turning on a GF and not looking like an immature manchild are too redpilled.

Was reading like "damn i'm fucked if i go into mma" and "Unless you do muay thai" oh fine

>Dudes like me with great striking end up on the ground if we dont know what were doing and lose quick.

Or end up like Ronda who couldnt dodge one fucking punch

She couldnt dodge several. But my ampro MMA coach knows more about striking at slipping that Edmund

Muy thai gives you something to fall back on because, if youre getting overwhelmed, you can always hit the clinch. But alot of ampro fights dont allow elbows of any kind.

Nah, he'd kick my ass. I've only been lifting for about a month.

Elbows are nasty af. The cliintching in muay thai is nice to have but its pretty hard to use well along with knee strikes

he never would tho.

he would never talk shit to a random person on the streets face. Even if someone went out of their way to mouth him off he probably couldn't care less. You think he's some insecure little shit that needs to pick on randoms? He picks fights with other professional fighters so he can market himself.

>t. pussy ass whyte boi

Yes, with my trusty pipebomb

Its a what if thread ya dingus

what if bill gates went up to you and said "lets kill all the niggers"

would you do it?! xDDDD

Shit fucking thread. Shit fucking fantasy.

>t. whitey pretending to be black on the internet

You manlet poundin',

>would i get into a fight over petty insults
"no"

not like i could take him on regardless

gonna be fun hearing fangays moan after mayweather runs circles around him tho

I'll shoot you in your fucking face if you touch me.

I'd hand over my belt and ask for an autograph

I'd tell him I'm fighting for the 155lbs belt and he would dissappear to go take a money fight

Guaranteed

I love McGregor, dude talks shit but he always backs it up.

Nothing but respect for him.

>prioritising fines over dignity

>dignity

If you're fee fees get hurt by someone saying words you have no dignity.

Niggers will throw punches at the drop of the hat because they have nothing to lose.

>t. I have severe autism and get angry when someone tells a joke and everyone's laughing but I don't understand and I try to logically explain how stupid it is but I'm moving frantically and hitting my head and shouting

>someone aggressively mugs you off in the street
>do nothing
i genuinely can't understand this logic. you obviously think in a very different way than me.

i'm not talking about bringing him down and hospitalizing him. a punch in the face is something which is gotten away with much more than it's dished out. maybe if people like you didn't just take it up the arse and be a good upstanding citizen type, there'd be less arseholes around.

>>Go at him, look how small he is compared to you
Bitch, I'm a wheelchair-bound paraplegic!

A criminal record is enough to ban you from getting a visa in many countries.

Why would he shittalk a pair of girls?

He doesn't like butch dykes

Honestly it's just not worth it.

Why would you risk losing your job, getting injured/stabbed, ending up in hospital or in jail just because someone said mean words that hurt your feelings?

shoot him cause I'm from /k/.
In court people with martial arts training are considered to be "deadly weapons" in cases where they attack people unarmed.
In my state "threats of physical violence" are considered assault.

Not him, but honestly what do you think it will change if you fought someone because they talked shit to you? You think he'll realize he was being disrespectful and change his ways? Think maybe he'll know not to mess with you again, or the next person? Think everyone around will be impressed and love you?

Best case scenario
>he goes home hating you and thinking that you disrespected him by punching him in the face and your friends laugh about the guy being a bitch and how you sure showed him

Worst case scenarios include
>him actually being a better fighter than you and winning
>him having friends and overpowering you through numbers
>him having a weapon and using that against you or the person/people you're with
>you manage to beat him but actually get seriously hurt in the process
>you beat him severely and hospitalize him
>you beat him but a freak accident happens and he hits his head on the concrete and dies
>gf/friends see you savagely destroy another human being and no longer look at you the same way

I just don't see why I would start a physical altercation. Even if you win the pay off is so small it's not worth it. And if I don't do anything, what happens? Maybe my friends will get a laugh about how I pussied out, but everyone gets to go home and sleep in their own bed.

I'm not saying there's no reason to fight. But everything is a question of cost vs benefit and I'm not going to risk missing my kid grow up or my career because some hood rat called me white trash.

>>gf/friends see you savagely destroy another human being and no longer look at you the same way

Implying this is a bad thing

At first I don't know. But then I read it.

Daaamn, take my gf it's for free

I'm amazed that I have a gf. But I also question why she wants me to go die to him.

Seems like having a gf is tough, so I dump her on the spot.

This.

You defend them - A ok
You start shit - Not ok
You defend them and fail - Expect a break up soon.

Even Floyd don't wanna go at him

Wife knows exactly who Conor McGregor is.
She knows I would get rektum rekt fast than Aldo.
I'd still have a fucking go at him, because seriously even though he would fuck me up I'd get to tell the story of me being KO'd by the first multi division champ.

>'Look man, I don't want a fucking problem. Back off, or I'm calling the police.'

And, if he continues to provoke, I call the police.
If he gets physical, I will hold him at gunpoint until the police arrive.
If he gets frisky when the gun is drawn, I will not hesitate to put the midget down.

eat lead manlet.
*shoot*

>She knows I would get rektum rekt fast than Aldo.
10/10

So stupid he had to tattoo his own name so as not to forget it.

Nigga have you ever seen Planet Earth

Man its weird that so many of you guys carry guns

just rnc him.

What kind of shit women do you date?

>teleport behind him
>unzip pipe bomb

nothing personnel manlet

he is just a meme fighter, almost anybody here would kick his manlet feather-weight ass

>this guy is also walking down the street
>intervenes on my behalf

pssh what not Memegregor nuthuggers?

She has a stupid fetish for shitskin goatfuckers.

I kick his ass because i'm a boxer and probably have better striking abilities than him

Welcome to America

This. There's no winning with these insufferable faggots

Yes, even if I lose I could ruin his reputation.

Tell him to fuck off and other mean stuff like potato nigger etc until he lands a square one on my face

>win points with gf for not backing down
>sue him for the big bux then setle before court
>get reconstructive surgery for my face with the big bux
>even conor wins because he gets publicity and does not go to jail

he's a lightweight you casul fgt

>Babe, you know I'm carrying a gun. I'm not going to get in a fistfight with a douchebag when I'm packing heat.
>The cops look down on that shit.
>This guy shit talks for a living, just let it go.

I would drop my gf right then
I must've accidentally dated a nigger

We're both red-bearded Celts, I'd buy him a drink and tell him that he kicked the shit out of a guy I went to HS with.

I'd, look at her and laugh. Look at him say he ain't worth it and shit talk back. I can fight with my words, and have ended street altercations with words more often than not. Im 6'4" 230+

But if they walked up in an aggressive manor i wouldn't wait for words I'd start swinging. Street fights are fights for your life. If you pose an immediate threat to my person i will not wait to be sucker punched or for a weapon to be pulled.

Those who look for a fight the most, are usually the ones whom never been in a real fight.

It's easy to rush into a fight, but its very hard to get out of one, once fighting has begun.