The Natty Limit

Post inspiring pics of people who have reached the natty limit ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMw1-02jC_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be advised

>there is a natty limit
shun the weak-willed
shun the non-believing
shun the pathetic
shun the surrenderers
shun the unworthy

That guy is definitely NOT natty. He's admitted to Cell Tech use in the past.

I'm looking for real natties like natty legend Skip La Cour.

sarcstic shit posting is still shitposting

I'd say even with steroids it's amazing what you can make the human body look like

yeah and he did it natty
crazy

>Skip La Legs

your mom was being sarcastic when she was giving birth

Non ironic post: Most pro bodybuilders believe Ronnie really was natural when he won his IFBB card at 215 lb.

It just goes to show you what happens when you take a genetic freak who looks like the after picture from a steroid transformation and finally put him on gear.

I hate him so fucking much

Ronnie started taking steroids as soon as he started training at Metroflex in 1989
maybe sooner than that

>Skip La Cour
>think it's some meme name
>google it to find out what it means since my french is shit
>its his actual name
what the shit

Citation needed.

He said he started using around 1995 after Flex told him all pro bodybuilders take steroids. I don't know what he gets out of lying; it's not like he's claiming he was natty once he actually started winning shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMw1-02jC_Q
this is what he said in 1997

I'm halfway through the video and all I've heard him say is he knew that bodybuilders diet and use steroids back in 1989. I don't interpret this as him saying he was on anything personally at that time. He then says he gained 35 lb of muscle after turning pro. That sounds like the part where he hops on dat dere cell tech.

and this post is where I know you're mentally handicapped or trolling

how can anyone compete with based jake?

I'm probably the most cynical person on Veeky Forums. I regularly trigger newfags by pointing out that their goal physiques require at least steroids, if not GH. I probably take the most shit for pointing out the obvious steroid use of sacred cows like Scooby.

With that said, I do believe some people are true one in a million genetic freaks. In fact, some guys are the Black Swan of bodybuilding and strength sport genetics. I am basing this on the fact that people like Herman Goerner existed long before the advent of steroids and would almost certainly be called fake natty if they were alive today based not only on their incredible size but even more impressive feats of strength. And based on everything I've ever read or heard about Ronnie, he's even more genetically gifted than guys like Goerner. In fact, he's obviously one of the most freaky genetic specimens that's ever lived. He's the end result of generations upon generations of slave eugenics in the deep south; a Louisiana super negro whose slave ancestors were bred to be the biggest and strongest field hands.

Based on all of that, I do believe it's possible he weighed 210 to 215 lb in contest condition completely drug free (he mentions 212 as his contest weight in your video). Especially since he ended his career at 296 lb in contest condition once he started stacking steroids, GH and insulin.

if I were in the habit of saving fedora pictures I'd post one for you

He started roiding back when he was a cop, but only got serious about it in 95.
Steroid abuse is rampant in police departments

>serious about it in 95
>competed at 92 olympia
yep

>doesn't address a cogent argument
>shitposts something about a fedora
Here. You've earned it.

Steroids and Creatine are not so bad compared to HGH.