So im in a conundrum Veeky Forums and i need help

So im in a conundrum Veeky Forums and i need help.

My girlfriend wants to go to the gym...
She has gained a bit of weight and wants to get a nice firm ass and cut some fat. Cool.

However she wants me to go with her. This is where my problem lies.
I currently have a home-gym and workout using my own barbells and rack. I bought these because i was sick of waiting for my turn on a squat rack in gyms while retards shrug or curl in the power rack.

Going to the gym with her means I have to pick her up from work; only workout when it suits her late in the day; i have to wait for the barbells to be free and thats assuming they ever GET free and i can use the damn things and not have to skip sets or exercises because of time constraints (afterall there are only so many hours in the evening after a full day of work).

What do i do Veeky Forums?

Im thinking ill join the gym for a few months, wait for her to get settled and into habit, then ill return to my normal home gym workout. However i need advice from people who have to deal with the torment of waiting for squats.

You could compromise and go with her only half of the time. You'll lose some of your gains maybe, but your gf will be hotter.

Pnus you can add some home training if you really feel like you're missing out.

Suck it up, Buttercup.
Busy gyms suck, but its not like you have to waste your time waiting. Ask how many sets, and if they can let you know when their done, then do something else while you wait. As long as your training something i wouldn't consider that wasted time.

Kill it in the morning and do assistance at night when you go with your gf. This isn't a big deal. Work around it.

Bring her to your home gym you idiot

>Pnus

>and if they can let you know when their done
Who the fuck says that, nobody is going to go around the gym looking for your stupid ass

Its not hard to keep an eye on the equipment you want to use, its even easier to give the person who asked you a nod when your leaving what they want to use. No ones expecting written conformation and a follow up phone call breh

Do your workout on your own time and then just hang out with her while you're at the gym with her.

Or try to find a time to go when it isn't busy.

Or find a gym that has excessive amounts of racks for you.

Better go with her
Guys in the gym are gonna cuck you

Why can't she use your home gym?

What the fuck OP, are you autistic? Literally just

this this this

was in the same situation. trained at home early in the morning and just did abs with her at the gym.

bonus points for actually helping train her and not just watching her piss around with the mats and 2kg db's

god speed user, hope she's worth the effort

Yeah I don't get it
Why wouldn't she just exercise at your place

Bro why can't she just use your home gym??

This

She's not going to have the discipline to lift without you, so you have four choices:

1. Have her lift at your place.
2. Suck it up and deal with going to the gym every fucking day.
3. See if she'll go by herself (she won't, she'll just get fatter and lazier).
4. Dump her and get a new gf.

because there are no chads

Clean the bar, put it behind your neck and ask two people to start putting plates on the bar
easy
squat wherever the fuck you want

>Workout at home
>go to the gym with her and dick around with accessories and random conditioning shit.
>extra gains and extra sex

goncrats you made it.

ehhh I dont understand your problem

1. go do your normal workouts exactly as always, in your home gym

2. go do some bullshit exercises / accessories to your main lift in the commerical gym and hang out with your GF

problem?