FAKE NATTY

youtube.com/watch?v=iTe66azg6r8

Dude fell for the roids meme, no doubt. Probably the last famous natty youtuber is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDLkJ6-2EmI?t=2m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck. I haven't seen this guy's videos in a while and even his facial structure changed. If someone showed me a still of this video it would've taken me a while to realize who it was, this is some plastic surgery-tier face modification. Something that does that can't possibly be healthy, why do you retards do this shit?

this dude has been lifting since he was a kid and that is his job.

If you think video related cant be achieved natty in 10 years lifting, please, go to your local center and buy a rope and neck yourself.

this, he aint even cute anymore. his cheek and jaw is all fuckin weird now

Yeah I noticed recenetly he went on the roids. Saddened me cause I really respected his stance on natty before this. However he always spoke how it annoyed him because everyone said why arent you getting bigger and making progress and he said cause he reached his peak without gear.

Guess he sold out to that gear shit.

>yfw alphadestiny's naturally enhanced actually makes people think you're on roids
wew

Jesus Christ, even his accent changed. Is that because his jaw changed too quickly for him to get used to it? He is definitely speaking funny.

He's always gotten really butthurt at the slightest criticism. So yeah, finally got to him I guess.

Im seriously thinking about roiding, ive been working out for two years or so now and im looking pretty fit but not where i want to be

I cant really see any downside to roiding, except the shrinking of balls and the cost but one is purely aesthetic and the other is doable. I spend money of bullshit that i can reduce

So why shouldnt i roid?

If you care about how you look enough then roid, no reason not to. Everyone one else is on gear, and there are plenty more roiders with less experience than you so the only thing you have to lose is getting bored of lifting being your only thing in life.

fucks up your hormonal balance for the rest of your life

He is 10-12% bf

178cm tall and weight 80kg max. That means his FFMI is 22-23.

Scott is still natty fucking clowns. Even 25 is still possible as natty granted usually involves juice in the fake natty industry.

I cant agree that everyone is on gear but many are, it seems. I care about how i look and right now its important to me

It can be regulated with more roids and proper PCT
I was worried about infertility but considering how dating is right now im more likely to win the super bowl singlehandedly than meeting a girl who is avaliable so thats off the table regardless

It is illegal and will require substantial work to get a hold of though...thats a draw back

y did his face change though?
i watched lots of vids of him explaining exercises some time ago and i barely recognized him here.

Sure I get it arguements can be made back and forth. There are people using shitload of steroids and still look WAY WAY WAY WORSE than Scott.

But it's backed up by SCIENCE that FFMI of 25 is very well achievable natty (though it requires prime genetics, training and nutrition) I don't see why we scream steroids at a guy whose FFMI is 22-23?

He does this for LIVING. If someone on this planet knows how to train as a natty and has the experience to back it up it's fucking Scott. Why is it more likely for a random chad in the gym to have this physique natty than Scott?

I don't get it from objective viewpoint. Like I said we can never know FOR SURE and there are people in /fraud/ that look worse than 2 year natty lifters that are on gear. Like what the fuck where is the point in this discussion because with that logic literally everyone could be on steroids.

Main downsides for roiding

>Hair loss if prediposed to balding
>Having to stay on for the rest of your life if you want to keep the gains
>Convincing your doc to give you blood tests
>Disposing of sharps bins
>Buying gear and hoping it is legit, it is hard to keep a regular supplier and batches are never the same
>Getting legit PCT
>Keeping oestrogen levels stable or your dick stops working, which needs bloods and constant AI depending on your sensitivity.
>Have to come of if you want to have kids
>Cant travel abroad for long periods since you will miss your bi-weekly injection causing hormones to become out of whack

If none of those things bother you then just roid, the health problems are minor and they work but the bullshit that goes along with it is a bit of hassle.

meh, he doesn't look roided. Also he's a manlet

i refuse to believe. gotta lift for something. NATTY. case cloed.

who cares about some SJW, boring bodybuilder. You guys unironically watch his videos?

he just has just higher body fat... you guys are retards

>Hair loss if prediposed to balding
will happen without roids anyway.. why care
>Having to stay on for the rest of your life if you want to keep the gains
strong roids cycle (+hgh) will increase amount of actual muscle cells, those will never go away. you are permanently enhanced if you keep up gym
>Convincing your doc to give you blood tests
no need
>Disposing of sharps bins
what
>Buying gear and hoping it is legit, it is hard to keep a regular supplier and batches are never the same
non-issue there are a million shops online and the prices are low
>Getting legit PCT
why bother going off? just perma cycle
>Keeping oestrogen levels stable or your dick stops working, which needs bloods and constant AI depending on your sensitivity.
if dick stops working take more AI and/or prolactin inhibitors and/or HCG.. no need for doctor
>Have to come of if you want to have kids
no you dont, HCG (and other drugg) will make this possible even on cycle
>Cant travel abroad for long periods since you will miss your bi-weekly injection causing hormones to become out of whack
just put your gear in your checked in baggage, there is ZERO chance anybody cares about couple roids dosages

Thought the same thing when I watched his videos. Also responded very aggravated on a comment that accused him of selling out and roiding, which was suspicious.

I want to believe hes still natty but I mean come on. He looked virtually the same way for the last 3 years and now he suddenly looks much bigger? I dunno you guys

imo its just stupid to fuck with something so intricate like your hormon levels, when its not for your livelyhood--just to look better (and even that is debatable).
but its an obsession and those are always impossible to understand for those who dont share it.

You have to get PCT if you want to cycle.
High roids wont make increase number of muscle cells forever hence why ex mr olympia contenders are dyel now.

Shops online are not always legit, you can waste money gambling.

AI is not always that simple.

Good luck smuggling roids abroad.

Don't know this guy but every YouTube fitness fag takes steroids. Unless you are a memer you can't make money off stupid kids watching your videos unless you're jacked.

Most roiders on here are just insecure teens and early twenties who want to get jacked so they can get laid. Only a handful want to compete in anything, and most of those handful are probably doing it to be body builders rather than athletes.

>High roids wont make increase number of muscle cells forever hence why ex mr olympia contenders are dyel now.

they will though. If you ever took roids you are at an unfair advantage compared to everyone who didnt

old BBers look shit because they took it to the extreme, of course its not possible to fill up that kind of volume ever again

a few cycles here and there and its a different story

Ex mr.olympias look DYEL now because most of them came off of the shit with completely wrecked endocrine systems and can't produce enough natural test to get what a blue collar worker would get from moderate exercise alongside eating better.

That's why.

Its about looking and feeling better, user
I mean fuck, ive essentially given up on women because its impossible to find one but i still want to look good for myself

how we look shapes how we feel

You'll never produce enough natural test to take advantage of muscle memory created by the steroid abuse.

You wont even look like a roider after a few cycles, look at most of /roid/ they are just as small as most nattys.

Technically any form of weight training will damage and repair muscle fibers thus increasing the density of a muscle, once you lose the ability to maintain the same work load or hormones decrease so will the muscle density.

Show me a study that actually states what you say is true.

Technically, is it possible to take 1 or 2 very controlled cycles, then stop forever and use it as a shortcut to your reach your peak?

it's not your "peak" if you have to roid for it

He obviously means using roids to get to your natural peak as defined by what you could reach without roids

Do you not know how shortcuts work, mate?

Don't watch his stuff but how is he an SJW?

You will lose gains after you come of, and it could take weeks or months to return back to natty levels.

Assuming you cycle like most people and take as long of as you do on then this is what you can expect.

You will not make any gains once you come of, strength will go down, fat will go up, muscle will go down, muscularity will go, and you will feel lethargic. during the how many months you are of you will get weaker till you cycle again.

Cycling is a meme, blast and cruise or stay natty, there is a reason people say its a life commitment.

the peak he could reach without roids is the moment he starts using roids. he didn't have the willpower nor endurance to go further. he quit. he gave up. that was his peak

he struck (initially I thought the past tense to it is stroke... then came the reflection) me as one when I watched some of his vids few years ago. But maybe I'm wrong

i knew a guy that was natty with an ffmi of 28
since then i take all of the bullshit Veeky Forums says with a grain of salt

He's just higher body fat and tanned, his shoulders and chest look exactly the same.

Fuck you OP

There is permanent muscle mass from roids but its way less than you think its going to be

But he's not gained any weight, he's not suddenly much bigger.

I'm sure you did.

not the same guy but here's george leeman when he was like 19 years old. 236 pounds 6'3'' 10% bf, a year before using steroids
that puts him at 26-27 ffmi

Leeman is a fucking liar who sells bullshit personalized training for $500

Why would he lie about when he used steroids when he's completely open about it? This was years before he started personal training.

Fake natty confirmed, the guy even got a deeper voice in like a month

>not the same guy but here's george leeman when he was like 19 years old. 236 pounds 6'3'' 10% bf, a year before using steroids
>that puts him at 26-27 ffmi
LOL
You are fucking retarded if you think that dude isn't on ball destroying levels of gear in that pic.

Im not that guy but seriously dude, think

He takes these "before roids" pics and then does roids, his physique will improve but because he is likely on roids not by much
To his followers who pay for the training and whatever else he sells he is immune because he can just say "well i mean look at my before pics, here is me without roids" and this pretty much neuters the roids arguments when the results are lacking

its clever

Honestly guys, I just hopped out of lifting for aesthetics after two years when i realized it became a meme.

I now do boxing and some judo and have my gains in maintenance mode, lifting two days a week full body, or sometimes just one time a week

Heck, I'm enjoying a lot this martial arts shit that i would gadly trade some gains for better fighting ability and skills

Cool graphic 10/10 explain

That pic is from 3+ years before he ever started personal training. This is him after steroids.

Where did this fucking accent come from? I've never heard him sound like this, did he have a stroke? Is he training to cosplay as Scout from TF2? He sounds like Charlie Day doing his Good Will Hunting bit...

Gains go up fast on roids, gains come back down and so on so the net gain is not much different to natty. In the end you put your self through hell of coming of gear to get shit results.

You have to stay on gear to get results, or stay natty.

yup when you come of roids you lose all the masucallarity, just look at Arnold, people post his pictures like "here, even best build guys get older and lose there muscles", retards dont even understand that he lost all the muscularity because he stopped roiding, there are plenty of old guys with ripped abs out there, just because you get older you dont lose all your gains.

I'm surprised such a big guy let you draw blood for random drug tests.

george leeman is a genetic freak, could easily get to 27 ffmi natty. the ffmi thing is bullshit and is based on the idea that you cant get bigger than anyone from the 1950s which is stupid as fuck considering we now know tenfold what we knew then about nutrition and training. most people couldnt get to that level natty, no, but im pretty sure some could

No you fucking idiot fmmi is legit but it only works if you are at bodybuilding competition level body fat Any fatass off the street could have a 28 ffmi You're a fucking retard if you believe he's natty in that picture lmao

This is retarded as fuck. Go to fraud and look at the people who cycle I bet they're twice your size. Reminder RICH PIANA takes of as much time as he is on for every cycle and doesn't blast and cruise.
You're irrefutably incorrect

I've known him since middle school, he was 185-190 pounds with visible abs, 5'7'' by senior year of highscool. Then got to 200 over the last few years.
No fucking way he could afford steroids all throughout highschool when he could barely afford food, and he just recently got on a cycle and blew up to 220 pounds.

Pic related guy lives off the land and eats nothing but meat, sheep nuts and milk.

A big part of his physique are his legs, without them he would be in the normal ffmi expected

ScottHerman has actually no legs and it's full upperbody

lmfao I was thinking the same thing wft

Current condition?

Fat with gyno

>he's shilling for red light therapy

kek

Good natties rarely become good juicers, sadly

Jeez, when did Linus get ripped?

>Just started lifting
>Deep voice
>Naturally high test
>Always been strong
>Get lean very quickly

Fuck does this mean people will accuse me of being on gear the moment I put on serious size?

oh gosh he's still so adorable
don't know if natty or not but if he's roiding it's not really looking like it desu

Don't stress about it, it just a meme

scott you're dead to me now. donnt ever post here again you road rules fgt
>tsssssssssssssssssssss

This.

It is such an average body in the vid. Every fat fuck thinks everyone else is on gear

>just put your gear in your checked in baggage, there is ZERO chance anybody cares about couple roids dosages

I think most people would want to avoid the risk of being charged with possession.

do you seriously believe that out of the 10 million bags / second they stop YOURS, with like 2 ml of testo in it? instead of looking for those with 10kg of cocaine in them?

contrary to what you believe you and your vial of testo is not at the center of the universe

growing new muscle cells is different though

by working out you cant even achieve that at any level

>actually 5'7"
>using camera trickery to make him look tall

kek

The risk may be small, but the consequences are pretty serious. Imagine being the unlucky sap that does get busted. Like everything in life, it comes down to whether or not you think the risk is worth it.

He voted Trump you tard he said so on his Facebook

>No fucking way he could afford steroids all throughout highschool when he could barely afford food

its me in the pic, tony the pony you used to call me in high school... i coudn't afford food cos i was spending my cash on underground labs gear bro.

Lel
>those tiny traps
>those normal shoulders
>roids
Who are you trying to bait, my man?

Boston accent

You're a retard. If you roid and then hop off your body will come back down to what it's natural limit was, not what you were like pre roids. The reason is that your body simply can't sustain as much mass without exogenous hormones because of improved nutrient partitioning but if your diet is good you can maintain at what your natural limit would have been

No they can't.
They don't know what your fucking natural limit would have fucking been and NO ONE hops on when they reach their limit.

Lastly, there's a good chance their test levels will be lower then they were pre-test not to mention the dip in test production after going off which will just destroy any gains you got.

His scale in the video says he's 15%bf.

Older. He's been doing videos for years. You age quickly once you hit your 30s.

Tell that to LookBetterNaked

>eats sheep nuts

I LIKE THOSE NUMBAHS

he looks weird now
I don't know what it is, but the guys face looks different
I guess maybe it is that he is aging

the roids accusations... I don't get them. he looks almost the same

well to add something to the thread, sometimes that weird change in facial features goes along liver or pancreas rundown/damage
it is not unfixable, but it happens

that dude from saved by the bell, looked the same way the other day: pale, and weird. amazing body, but the face looks unhealthy

He recently upgraded his camera lens, which has a different focal point than his old one. Different camera lenses can have a huge impact on the appearance of your face. Try taking a picture of yourself with your phone up close to your face using the normal outward lens and with the inward selfie lens. You should see a noticeable difference between the photos.

>You age quickly once you hit your 30s.
lol tf kind of logic is that

The logic of somebody going through their 30s. You'll get there one day, sport. In the meantime, Google any celebrity and compare how they looked in their 20s to how they looked in their 30s.

>used to be really helpful with non conventional exercises
>now trying to get people to pay to give them names for exercises
>pic related
>face shape change
>voice sounds different
>shit load of codes for %s off products in video descriptions
>shilling some obvious fake red light thing that's meant to increase test lmao

he's looking like a fake natty now

lmao, he actually lost his soul

he explained in a video that he used to hide his accent

He is definitely still natty. Its not hard to believe he has made some gains with his new cheat rep strategy, look at alphadestiny he blew the fuck in two years. Im gonna start being less strict with my form.

At last I truly see

Yeah, this is why he speaks about how he truly sees that his natty limit is further than he thought

I mean this same guy months before was talking about how he is following programs to get stronger without adding any lean mass just because he wanted it

Talk about denial youtu.be/GDLkJ6-2EmI?t=2m58s

>blast and cruise
>make up a new form to get the gains naturally
>call it naturally enhanced
>it's just the same routine than all routines
>add the new super secret recipe formula for the gainz
>it's not burnout sets, supersets, muscle confusion, but CHEAT REPS

>all dyel nattys get into the bandwagon of cheat reps to make gainzz
>all of them snap their shit up
>the fitness industry wins

Been kind of suspicious of his natty levels for a while, but this video sealed the deal for me. I still like his pre-Boston accent videos, though.

I never understood how cheat reps could be considered bad. True Cheat reps is just going heavy, utilizing the muscles own stretch reflex/elasticity to achieve higher torque/load/poundage = no question as to whether the muscle will grow. Noobs tend to use some type of cheat form because they dont know better and it comes naturally and thats when most gains are made, coincidence? hell nah. cheat reps for life.