Best food in the world

Why havent you given yourself over to kale yet Veeky Forums? Tastes so damn good and has a shitton of benefits, and benefits your shits tons

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You misspelled spinach

That's not how you spell broccoli.

Broccoli is cheaper and tastier, kale is just an over hyped veggie

broccoli and kale are in the same brassica oleracea (cabbage) family. Broccoli is much healthier than kale.

Spinach is a caryophyllale and is distinct from broccoli and spinach. it should be eaten alongside them.

you can check the nutrients of each food in depth on whfoods.com.

distinct from broccoli and kale*

Whatever nerd, pizza is the best food.

This

A bunch of kale is 98c and a broccoli thingy is like 1.28

Green beans are my favourite.

>kale
I've always been under the impression that it's just fag meme shit like lettuce.

What do I actually do with this shit in terms of serving size? For the price of a handful or two of kale I could buy a weeks worth of parsnips or something similar. Does a handful of these leaves actually give me as much nutrition as more normal vegetables?

I eat a bunch of it every morning. Olive oil in large skillet, add spoonful of minced garlic, wait til it sizzles, add kale and cover with glass lid thing. Turn them every once in a while and theyre done in like 5 mins. Mmmm

>Not broccoli

"No".

You can just eat it raw, right?

If thats your thing I guess you can

Ye, not as tasty but is healthier since heating destroys a lot of its nutrients (same goes for most vegetables). Tomatoes and peppers, however, are healthier when heated since it changes the structure of lycopene (chemical that's good for eg. heart and arteries).

*changes the structure of lycopene
as in, makes it more easily digestible for humans.

> Always hear people go on about kale
> Never bothered to look into it because based broccoli(among other things)
> Find out that your so called "superfood" is actually something we call "Boerenkool" (Literal translation: Farmer's Cabbage) here in the netherlands
> I have been eating it all my life

Try mashing it trough potatoes. It's the way we mostly eat it here in dutchland.

raw spinach, kale, and swiss chard as salad base
with blended up raw broccoli on top
handful of other vegs and chicken breast to finish it off

Who /Steamed Broccoli/ here?

Not those shitty canned ones but yes I agree.

Broccoli and cabbage are close seconds for me

>superfood
>here in the netherlands
> I have been eating it all my life
THIS IS WHY YOU ARE VIKINGS

Sounds good friendo

watercress >>>>>>

Kale is badass. I literally eat it three times a day. (Morning chicken and kale flat bread wrap w Greek yogurt ranch, lunch salad, dinner sauteed in evoo)

I eat a lot of brocolli and green beans too. I pretty much never have to worry about missing out on any kind of nutrients and constantly have tons of energy even though I don't use caffeine

Go a-away Chad

yo kale is the shiiiiit homie.

make a salad with tomato, bell pepper and olive oil before your main course, be it chicken and brown rice or whatever. it's indeed delicious.

Just remember that it's possible to eat too much of it and can be bad for you.

would steaming broccoli or kale keep it from losing many of its nutrients? i like steamed brocolli