Should I bulk or cut?

Should I bulk or cut?

Cut for sure, you're carrying some body fat, get down to about 115 and you'll look good.

cut (yourself)

BULK dude. BULK like crazy. You need muscle mass. Cutting will make you even more skelly

SS+ Gomad bro its the only way

I used to look like that. Bulk hard, sausage, bacon, ice cream, steak, chicken, carbs, definitely definitely bulk to at least 160-170

But I'm lactose intolerant...

Progress pics?

Bulk

And lift

What's the point of this?

If he does that he'll just end up skinnyfat in a couple of months and look worse than he does now.

He should bulk, but bulk SLOWLY. Lift and make sure he's getting enough protein. That way, 1 year down the road he'll actually look decent.

Thanks for the advice, but am I not sort of skinny fat to begin with?

Like what do you guys think my bf% is?

Nah you just skinny. Bulk breh

Eat enough to grow and not excessively so. Train hard in the gym or whatever you do. Over the months you'll see results. Just stay consistent.

>taking the bait

I know it could be bait but some anons have really bad body dysmorphia and I don't wanna fuck them up just in case. Some ppl really do think they're fat and look like OP

Start lifting for fucks sake

I'm 100% honestly not baiting. I was quite fat as a child, and it has sort of fucked up my body image. Thanks user for taking the time.

You should workout.

Well you aren't anymore, so start eating like crazy and train hard

Thanks user :)

/thread

Train everything except abs

No, you're not lactose intolerant. I realize it may be a fashionable thing to claim these days, but you're not.

nice post, but milk makes me poop

You do recognize that pooping is a natural bodily function, right?

please eat food

>pooping
degenerate

bulk

>still poops
>[CURRENT YEAR]

cut NOW brah holy shit that level of bodyfat is unhealthy
don't even THINK about caloric surplus for AT LEAST a year ignore all the trolls saying bulk, you look like a bulk gone wrong
you make pic related look like a fitness model ffs

>real

bulk

What did he mean by this?

cut.youre fucking massive

currently 6'2 190lbs

should i cut to 180, or just start bulking now?

How are you lifts?

not good at all
bench 180
squat 280

neither, bulking is 90% a meme. You need to just lift and eat well for a year or two. Then you can re-assess.

Cut and lift at the same time. When you hit 175, hit up the CBT

wtf man

Cut bro you're really fat wtf