/Knowledge Gains/

Post your major, Veeky Forums
>Majoring in Com. Science and minoring in Math

Oh shit computer science too

Majoring in computer science, minoring in japanese

>tfw just want a comfy job programming in tokyo

Economics. Have a BA in poli science already.

that sounds cool, I wish you the best

>computer science

lmao you guys fell for the meme. good luck getting jobs

Marine Transportation

engineering mathematics

i was hoping it'd be less asocial

Underaged faggots please leave

Poli undergrad here
Should I just minor in Economics if I want to get a job?

English language and literature

>life of a teacher for me...

Criminal justice
>just found out due to unit schedule I have to do placement asap as opposed to the end of the year or I wont graduate

u srs breh

mech and aero dual here, graduate soon

same can be said for literally anything these days

Electrical engineering. Have a Co-op deskjob position which allows me to relax throughout the day and lift when I get off. Job lined up after grad too. To the Veeky Forumsfags here, yes i get a lot of boipuccy

I didn't go to college.

I make 60k a year but I work 12hr days in a doom dungeon.

psychology

Chem eng and chemistry
Have time for a minor
Math econ or business?

Pic related

>pure math
The shit is tough.

Psychology
>tfw manipulate my own and others' behaviour to my own benefits

Depends really.
Economics majors study economic models and theories to analyze how business activities can be complicated by factors such as taxes, interest rates, inflation, labor disagreements, and even the weather.

While Business as a major offer a wide range of programs: accounting, finance, operations, marketing, communications, information systems and sports management are some of the vast programs offered.

Personally I'll go with Business.

Graduating with a degree in GIS in a couple months.

Woo mediocrity

Absolute cringe.

>degree in GIS

not a thing. you mean diploma

>Com. Science
>not comp sci

Nope there a bachelor's, masters and doctorate program for it at OSU

Chemistry major, graduating in may (if I pass everythang.)

>tfw 5 figures of student debt come knocking and you didn't get into grad school

>GIS
Criminology, plan to join the RCMP.

If they get some kind of specialized cert on top of their degree, they'll be fine. Finance majors are the same way.

i'd highly recommend you not do a degree in psychology

and i continue to say this to anybody who says they're getting a degree in psychology.

the market is saturated, opportunities to move from provisional to full license are extremely limited due to said oversaturation, some places you even need to pay them for your clinical hours.

and if you achieve anything short of your full license you essentially have a useless degree that has limited/no transference to any other vocation.

addendum: also like the other guy said you also need to get into graduate school (which are saturated) to make the undergrad worth anything. a bs/ba in psych has no value.

I have a geography degree and a master's in urban planning specializing in land use.
I work as a lands management officer and basically spend half my week in the office examining various maps, aerial photos, surveys and land title documents, and the other half examining the lands in person. I don't make a ton of money, but more than enough for my lifestyle and to add to my savings (78k CAD). I like the work, it's engaging but not stressful.
I also applied (and was accepted) to law school at Queen's and Schulich but I enjoy my job so I decided to defer my acceptance and keep working.

2nd year of medicine

Want to become a Royal Navy medical officer when I qualify

Mathematical Economics and a minor in Computer Science. I'm graduating in 3 months and the job prospects are looking promising. It's funny to look at acquaintances on facebook who graduated with social science degrees dumbfounded on why they can't get a job.

Joined a major bank at 18 as an apprentice systems engineer
Nearing the end of my apprenticeship now, will be on full time wage (same as graduates) in about 5 months
Also studying for CCENT then CCNA looking to transition into network architecture and engineering in a year or 2
No student debt, life's good

It's a minor to my 2 main degrees
What would look better? I might be able to do a triple major but I don't know if it's worth it

>78K in liquid assets

NIgga you better start investing, shit

chemical engineering boi

Rocking a Master of Social Sciences in International Security and Law, with a major in history.
History is a great base for learning the mentality used in conflict and political analysis.
I really recommend this path if you are interested in modern conflicts.
I'm currently working as an analyst for a private security firm and I'm go to Iraq in 2 months to do some field analysis, and be an observer on the behalfs of an investment firm. 10/10 lads

Can you explain in what context a chemistry degree with a minor in business would impress an employer?

>Has a Psychology degree
>Couldn't find a job
>Spent 3 years working for shit money
>Now working in Genetics as a program assistant
>Double salary from last job
>Still not enough money
>Have learned a lot about coding from job
>Now going back to school for programming and DBA
Don't get a psychology degree.

Who cares?

Kinesiology with a minor in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics.

Physics

Studying Computer Engineering. I need a way to make money from home, any tips? I'm thinking about doing something related to marketing on social media. Having a part time job is simply undoable right now due to uni.

>>Now going back to school for programming and DBA
You made the right decision.

Music education

PhD student in physics here. I'm the biggest guy in the department.

Computer Science with Math and Statistics, already a foot through the door for a company after graduating, feels ok man.

Masters in EE in march (final colloquium, already got my grade)
specialized in automation technology
starting work in june at an automotive company

life's good

You can't get a job with a major in econ, much less a minor

How much will you earn a month?

Have BA in chemistry, minored in math. Currently on my way to get BA in bio or just go to pharm school

Btw, most scientists don't know how to work out because they think they already know everything about the body.

Criminal justice

You can get a job in a typical business environment - probably won't get a job as an economist that typically requires much higher education.

>falling for the college/university jew
i'm learning a trade, finishing school early and getting right into a job making that money NIGGERS

I have a theory that the next wave of jobs that will be replaced by automation were the ones that were typically thought of as 'untouchable' like administration, and a lot of low level business positions. I think that trade positions will be some of the last to be replaced by automation.

Nothing wrong with that. At least you know what you want to do.

only problem with trades is the salary caps off quickly, and there's a ceiling on how far you can climb.

unless you wanna move into owning your own business, but that brings its own costs and problems, and frankly that's what every tradey thinks they're going to do.

I got a BS in molecular biology. Work as a virologist at a hospital making 45k which is like 80k where I live considering how cheap and shitty everything is.

Getting a master's in biosystems engineering because I want more money and people in my lab suck

wouldn't that be political science then?

>statistically most employable degree
>meme
I'm sure your performing arts degree will be much better

im also doing what ur doing, feels good men

you either still in grade school or just never been to college. Or maybe you just too dumb to realize what has to follow progress

BA in Marketing

Dropshipping
Contract work

I don't get that whole "minor" and "major" thing, but I got an MSc in Internationalization/Export, and a BSc in International Business Administration.

Just finished my thesis, and looking forward to slaving away in an underpaid shitjob that'll suck my soul. Turns out I'm not cut out for this kind of study...what a waste of time it all was. If I'd have *paid* for this kind of inane, substanceless baloney I'd be hanging from my pull-up bars right now.

I told my little brother to go into Mechanical Engineering. He'll do alright, I think.

Criminal justice degree, working on an unrelated Master's

im from germany
65000 eur/year pre taxes
keep in mind it's my first job (not counting internships or student jobs)

sorry, referenced on my own post

i took a criminal justice course one time and I have to say, it was probably the most interesting course i have ever taken. I already graduated and am now back but still nothing was more interesting

have a BS in industrial engineering, starting MS in operations research this fall

Math, Mechanical Engineering, Economics. idk what im doing to myself

Mirin

Are you like top of your class or average?

I don't know where to start. I have a government tax-free savings account, a house and a small investment portfolio. My tax free savings is getting pretty big, I'm considering paying down my mortgage or getting an investment property.

Damn son you must be living the life

Medical Ethics specialization, English major. Used to be human/animal biology double major, but switched to something niche that made use of my skill in debate and research. Ethicists are still a cabal in my country, so every prof is also working at a hospital nearby.

Are you fucking retarded?

Mechanical Engineering + Minor in Economics

Except the medical field you dipshit

I wish I would've been that smart to study something like that.

can always go to an asian country and bang local cuties

>tfw recent NEET
>had to get out of school because i fucked up
>considering joining the military because of benefits
>dont even care if its a shit job as long as Im not bored
>mom doesnt want me to join for whatever reason
I really need to move out of my parents.

I'm a doctor at the ER

>tfw strongest guy at my dpt and occasionally get to wrestle intoxicated/aggressive patients

>knowledge gains
>stemfags
Law here

Major in Legal Practice, Forensic Chemistry and Forensic Biology.

I was thinking of going this rout.
How old are you and how long have you been in school??
I wanted to get into some type of warzone and see what its like. When I read those books on anything modern war related, it gets me going man. I wish you luck user!
Tfw you're majoring in history and everyone asks you if your going to teach.

I'm also majoring in his btw

well, my bsc was average (even close to bad tbqh)
in my and several friends' opinion, MSc are waaaay easier. You get to know your profs and you can concentrate on your subjects way better. No more exams that are there to weed out students. It's a completly new way, much much more lay back.

I have yet to know someone who has a bad MSc if you didn't fuck your prof's daughter or smth. So yes, I was "top of my class", but basically anybody here is as far as I know.

Only time will tell, but atm im super happy. Work in my field and very good pay. Only depends on colleagues and peers and the whole situation would be perfect (at least in my mind, for now).

Classics (Greek & Latin language) and History. Boutta graduate, waiting to hear back from grad schools for a masters program.

First rejection letter came today. Turns out graduating top of the class at #1 ranked US uni isn't good enough.

want to write and teach

Maybe you can't if you're a retard

Doctorate of Chiropractic

>inb4 hurdur not real doctore

6.5 years and counting.

You know, one of the few jobs that won't be replaced by the 80% job steal made by automation. Every time you complete a reCAPTCHA you are training the image recognition AI who will steal your job, then your girl, then your gainz.

Soft Engg + Accounting double degree here.

CSC too bruv

This is a joke right. Chem Engg is the lowest paid and least interesting engineering field.

I majored in "math and computer science" commonly known as theoretical computer science. My degree is worthless and sent me into debt. This guy: is spot-on, CS degree is a meme and I got meme'd hard.

No company gives a shit about your degree, they don't care if you know how a computer works, they want you to pump out as much code as you can in as little time as you can for their dipshit web-apps and phone apps. Drop out of school and build a portfolio of web/phone apps and you're guaranteed a job.

I don't know what this thread has to do with fitness.

Double BS. One in math one in econ. Going to grad school for stats.

tip: if you're someone who argues about the economy using information garnered purely from your intro to econ class, neck yourself.

>english major
>history minor
>small LA school

tfw future member of the intelligentsia