Unflavored protein powder

are you guys also tired of the oh-so-tasty whey proteins? after chocolate flavors got repellant to me, i tried ordering 3 other flavors in the hope the change makes it bearable.

well, it is not. planning on just getting unflavored whey. does Veeky Forums have experience with that stuff? planned on throwing that shit into every meal for extra gains.

Tastes like trash. Be prepared.

I'm sure it taste like unflavored BCAAs. It will taste like actual asshole, so unless you're into that I would advise against it.

I got a summer fruit one once thinking it would taste like black forest gattaeu. It didn't, it tasted like fecal matter.

Currently using banoffee which is bearable. Banana is also good when blended with an actual banana

i only buy unflavored whey. i used it in the morning and mix it with my coffee and after workouts i mix it with nesquik (because for dem fast carbs) and pulverised oats. works fine..
but i dont want to consume artificial sweeteners , therefore there is no way around unflavored whey for me

It tastes awful. Absolutely awful.

unflavoured protein is fine, at least if you take some sweet carbs like dextrose with it
no, whey is completely different. nothing like unflavored bcaas. whey tastes like dried milk with a strange twist

FYI "unflavored" does not mean "no taste."

I once thought it'd be a good idea to mix it into some gatorade. Well, trust me, user....it was a terrible idea.

It's got kind of a creamy taste and it's fairly strong. If you put it in a shake with ice cream and strong coffee, it'd probably be alright. But at that point just get flavored.

ps. the taste is not that bad, but i dont want to consume it solo either

strawberries and cream soy protein for life bro (dairy acne problems)

inb4 estrogen from soy, doesn't work like that for protein isolate

why protein isolate mixes completely in water and has very little taste.

I only do unflavored.

Unflavoured whey is only for making recipes or if you add bananas or other fruit into the blender.

I bought unflavoured and used it in shakes with milk and half a teaspoon of stevia, and its bareable only the first few times. Then you will dread it.

would you add milk to gatorade ?

>unflavoured whey is fine as long as you flavour it.

whelp, seems like i fell for the "unflavored" marketing

whatever, its ordered already. will try some of and ideas. open for any other suggestions.

It just tastes like evaporated milk

And who likes that?

>at least

and i dont personally consider sweetness a flavor

I like it. I am currently on 4th 2.5kg bag of unflavored and I would recommend it. I dont think I will ever buy flavored.

I put a scoop of it in a glass, add COLD water and mix it with a tea spoon then just chug it. I don't care about lumps. If water is not cold, the taste is disgusting btw (something like warm milk, i hate it).

+its cheap because of their dairy laws. God save the queen.

No. But for some reason I didn't think it'd be so "milky." I just wanted protein fruit punch.

On the plus side, it did make my resting face way more badass.

>amerifats whining about unflavoured not tasting like cola

It just tastes like milk. Unflavoured also has more protein per gram and less sugar.

mocha is best my protein flavor

just get one of the flavor drops, their aroma is signifcantly better than flavored protein, it doesn't have that disgusting aftertaste, for one.
2-3 drops per shake (unflavored whey) and you're golden

what's the best flavour protein from Myprotein?

considering ordering a large bag so dont wanna buy a shitty one