Fatty General

How is that fat loss coming along?

Going Gud, building a bunch of muscle and dropping the fat, my fat ass guy touched the steering wheel in December and now it's really far back. Only regret is not starting strength training sooner in life

Pretty good.
Started at 112kg. About 95-96kg now.
Aiming for 85kg.

Feeling a lot better, enjoying the exercise, diet isnt an issue. Feels like im on the home straight.

>tfw this is my second time doing this, because I turned back into a fatty after losing 30kg a couple of years ago.

Great, down to 220 from 360 a year ago. Looking to drop another 40 pounds for my goal.

>sunday league soccer starts in a month so upping my cardio

Eeh, so-so.
Started at 83kg, down to 72kg... About 4 years ago. University, relationship issues and mental problems have made it hard for me to stick with anything for longer than a week, but I'm trying.

Not losing any weight, but I am slowly replacing fat with muscle. I can fit in pants I couldn't before because of waist, and no longer fitting in pants I could before because of calves.

I'll take what I can get.

Pretty good. I've lost 50 pounds since November. I recently went down a pants size and they won't stay up without a belt now. For the most part I'm also down a shirt size but shirt sizing tends to be more inconsistent

At 204 now, down from 320 two years ago. Trying to get below 202 as fast as sanely possible so I can go for my medical evaluation for Air Force enlistment, then I'll go back to losing a slow & steady 1lb per week. Losing 2lbs a week really sucks after awhile

Don't give up. It's not impossible. Fight the cravings and stick to your diet. Workout, do cardio. Drink more water.

I went from over a hundred and twenty kilograms to fifty nine, now I'm lifting to gain, sitting at sixty eight kilos and I've never looked better or felt healthier in my life.

You're gonna make it, you just have to want it bad enough user. If you want it, you'll find a way, if you don't want it that badly, you'll find an excuse.

So user, an excuse, or a new life as the king of your domain. The choice is yours.

Hey man, I did similar crazy shit to your scenario. I had a Air Force band audition on Jan 30, I have a Navy Band audition/weigh in this Friday.

I've gone from 220 since mid November to 189 now. Keto, IF, extra cardio, and I stick around 2k calories.

>1 month into cutting 1500 calories
>from 110 to 104
>weight today is 106
>why..... i weight weeekly in the morning

didnt even broke my cut .....

Take your weight throughout the week and get the average. As long as that weekly average is going down you're fine.
It's common for day to day weight to fluctuate up and down. It's about steady and constant progression. Don't let the scale bother you bro, we're all gonna make it.

> PS:
If you're 106 I don't think you should be cutting anymore.

Muscle weighs more than fat, water weight.

I think that's referring to kg

Yep , kg

It's going but I feel like I plateaud a bit. Lost 25 lbs since the beginning of January. I have to reenter ketosis but I am running more

i only drink water since november , could it be affecting my weight if i drink too much?

you're not adding muscle at a rate fast enough to offset fat loss.

this is the biggest myth ever.

you'll happily accept it takes years to any significant poundage of lbm to your frame on a bulk

but as soon as you get into a cut it changes to

"well ive been eatin 1k deficit for 2 weeks but scale hasn't moved"

"oh u probably put on 4 pounds of pure lbm thats why, muscle weighs more than fat after all."

no.

my starting was 350
at 320 rn
I just wanna make it brah

(Currently 170kg/375lbs at 196cm/6'5. Down from 190kg/420lbs)
It's coming along but I've got such a long way to go back.

How expensive is skin removal?

>went to the convenience store
>planning on getting just a diet coke
>got a diet coke and a donut too

Still at -500 cals for today but I feel shitty about it.

I'm finally not a fatty but I just can't get my body fat low enough to see muscle. I've been eating like 1000 calories a day for a month REEEEEEE

It effects your weight sure, but it's just your body holding on it, it's not making you fat.

Didn't say he added that much, just assumed that with noob gains and that diet that he'd be adding some muscle while losing some weight as a possible explanation. Plus, a little encouragement always goes a long way. No need to get salty my dude.

So do some extra cardio to counter it?

Fell off the bandwagon during the holidays and its been tough getting back on track. Bought groceries yesterday so atm its just getting back into healthier habits. I dont have that much left to go, but it feels like its taking forever.

Get it lower:) I did and I saw fast results. Just know what meals to make you fuller longer.

6'3
295lbs to 210lbs
Think my chest will take the longest to lose fat on

Not him but k don't add cardio or lifting when counting calories. I eat my deficit according to my TDEE and still do exercising

You look pretty fierce. I want to be the opposite. I'm rugged cub now but I want to be a lil qt twink when Im done.

Yeah, I do the same. I just mean that if you're feeling guilty for eating something tou shouldn't, you could alleviate that feeling with some extra work

No homo though right?

I get yea. But damn that gives more motivation not too lol. As everyone says, its easier to not eat than work it off

Bad. Fell of the wagon trying to get back on.

The fat loss is going great. No longer fat technically, 24ish Bmi.

But it's been tough getting out of cocoon mode. Everyone keeps saying I'm thin and it's getting annoying as fuck. Also everything is boring, and I'm having a hard time going out to parties and what not.

What to do bros? Has anyone been through this?

Being honest I just want to have fun with it and not delve to much in the degeneration and fuck guys or girls looking for girly bois

It's coming along but I've had a weird experience since the college term started.

My first day of chem lecture I come in and sit down. In comes this quite fat dude, sits in front of me. Dude's balding too, and can't be over 24. And I'm just thinking wow, I used to look like that (I was 275 lbs, now down to 220 and dropping), and I was a total virgin, no friends, no girls talked to me, etc. This dude's that fat and he's balding? His life must fucking suck.

So as the class is just about to start, this girl rushes in gasping for breath. Honestly pretty cute, solid 8, big butt that was hard not to notice as she just beelined for the seat next to the dude in front of me. And you know how people just keep going for the same seat every day in class even though it's college and there's no seating chart? That's what happened here.

And over the past month and a half I've witnessed this fat balding dude charm the fuck out of this girl. He literally just turns to her during small breaks in lecture to chitchat with her and make her laugh, seemingly effortlessly. I saw him get her number without the slightest bit of awkwardness. By the third week they were constantly coming and leaving together. And now they're dating and she hangs off him like you wouldn't believe.

Now, obviously this guy would be a lot better off if he lost weight. But what gets me is that while I basically gave up any hope of a social life until dropping a certain amount of weight, this guy just didn't care or at least didn't let it stop him, so now his social skills are fantastic while I'm still a stuttering autist. I let being fat become this all-encompassing excuse to never even try in other parts of my life so now even though I'm fixing it, I'm behind in other areas.

tl;dr used to think being fat was 100% a death sentence sex-wise, got proven wrong right to my face, now acutely aware of how much else in my life I have to work on

60 pounds down from 400

>Muscle weighs more than fat, water weight.
Moron

Go back to re ddit

Muscle is denser than fat, it doesnt weigh more. That doesnt even make any fucking sense.
Also its a girl not a guy you idiot.
At the very most she can gain .5-1lbs of muscle a month.
Newb gains are from your nervous system adapting, not rapid muscle building.
You should no longer be allowed to post here cause of how fucking stupid you are.

I'm down about 103 pounds. I have been stalling the past week or so. I've been very sick and stressed. I have not been eating much.

I started at 240, it's one week into my cut of 2200 kcal per day with body weight routines 3 times a week and cardio 2 times per week but I'm still the exact same weight.

Just keep doing it my man after all it was a lifetme of fucking up your body

This applies to being short right....?????

I dunno. For what it's worth, the guy I'm talking about is 5'10"

lol

telling people bullshit regarding fat loss goes a long way to fuckin up people's cut.

takes me back to the days people were all about cheat meals and how if you only had 1 cheat meal a week your body wouldn't store it as fat.

wonder how many people fucked up/stalled their own weight loss with that advice.

;-; 5'5. I'll be honest I never gave my height much attention, mainly because I was fat, but when I went to Florida for spring break. The amount of tall hard bods and tall qt chicks really fucked me up

Hope you like asians and latinas.

Rich white stacies won't go for you but they're all prissy fucks in the sack anyway.

You can fix being a fat fuck, but there's no cure for manletitis.

I like all girls and certain types of guys.

Down from 130kg (286lbs) to 90kg (198lbs). About 10kg (22lbs) to go.

Feels like I will never make it. Especially my face. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I look pretty decent. Then I take a photo with my shitty phone and boom, ugly as fuck.

False anything is possible with money. 10k to break my legs here I come!

How'd you start working out? I'm 90kg now. Gained like 20kgs during last year(long story alcoholism) wanna get rid of it all and maybe gain some muscle

>diet coke and a DOUGHNUT

Christ you must have the shittiest self control, I mean how in the name of Christ can you ever justify a doughnut? I mean, for that amount of cals even a double cheese burger is healthier.

the first time I lost it all I did was cardio, so I was incredibly weak.

As my diet went to shit (similar to you, a lot of alcohol) I actually started lifting, so despite piling on the fat, I also became a lot stronger.

Last year I wasted a lot of time and would lose/gain 5+kgs routinely.

Have stopped drinking and over the last few months have made a big push to get back in shape. Was 108kg in November, down to 95.5 now.

This time around im still lifting a few times a week and running daily.

So hopefully ill end up at the same weight I was before, but be in much better shape when I get there.

I've been off the liquor for 2 weeks now and feel I can pretty much stop for now. Adopting a diet soon.
How long/far do you run? Whats your workout routine? I'm not gonna bother with a gym membership again because I wasted it but I've got dumbbells and I guess bodyweight training for me

I've lost a pound. Legs keep aching, getting shin splints tho. Tried different kinds of cardio. I'm gonna try swimming and if that doesn't work, I'm not doing cardio until I'm no longer obese.

its going pretty well, i'm starting to think i'm gonna make it.

230 -> 184 and counting since September

I'm starting to get the "omg you'll waste away to nothing!" shit from people.

Great Job and Holy shit - same thing here:
Started at 220 in late December
Down to 205 now
Keto fasting at night and cutting out all the bullshit I used to eat.
Super High Intensity Interval training with swimming
Will be at 180 by end of Summer. :)

Good!
I have lost 3.1 kg in a week and a bit. Not sure how much of it is water.

Fuck those people, you are living the dream and they are stupid fucks.

You have gyno. Looking good but you'll need surgery for that. Start saving.

I know people hear trash talk it but game is a real think.

Looks + Money x Game = Girls

Its about 3km, decent mix of uphill/downhill. I run the first half and walk/run the 2nd half. Takes about 25 minutes.

I dont really have a workout routine at the gym, I just do whatever I feel like doing.

>the abs are coming in but the lower belly loose skin is as well

Literally my goal and punishment for being fat transition into each other

Hopefully it will look better after I lose the last bit of subcutaneous fat.

Started at 151kg
At 135kg
goal of 75kg
Long way to go, But I think I'm going to make it.

And you run everyday?

The labia fucking ruined her. Rest of her body is damn perfect though

Getting there, lifting more often, and have started jogging again now that i'm light enough to not fuck up my knees

seeJust have wondering. Cause if so I'll try the same

Doing ok, went from fat powerlifter to a so-so guy that looks like he lifts. 235 to 197 so far. We're all gunna make it brah

>ctrl + f "FPH"
>0 results

Underage spotted

>fucking ruined her

what the fuck are you talking about? she is perfectly fine

So ive been cutting a lot of my calories, but im not getting a lot of fat loss

should i start HIIT?

cut your calories more or wait longer before expecting results

Also depends how fat you are

You are going to make it, never think otherwise.

im 6'2 124 pounds
its been about a month only lost a pound, ive been cutting 500 an ive been lifting weights since august.

4 kg in a month is already fast weight loss, don't worry so much.
Start weighing every morning instead and take the weekly average.

I run pretty much everyday.

Ive missed 3 days over the last month.

That seems crazy underweight

Congrates on your weight loss and dedication. I'll use you as my motivation.
Hey man we're doing something about

so should i eat more? this is all very confusing

I'm not necessarily saying that. Post a pic of your torso, the idea that you want to lose fat makes sense, but being 6'2" and 124 pounds is already almost 20 pounds underweight.

shit i meant 224 my bad im autistic.

who else /backontheroadagain?

started at 330 back in march 2016, got down to 260 by july, got gf, got cocky, now back to 284

lost all that weight with keto, now i've been doing it again, just hit the 10 day mark so the hard part is already over, i need to lose these extra-extra 14 lbs asap, preferrably before april

Losing weight is easy as fuck, the problem is getting back into the mindset of losing it, once you're in, you're good to go, i'm not really that salty about gaining those 14lbs back (lost 60lbs in 5 months and gained 14lbs in 8months), but i'm angry as fuck because i could be around 230 or even 220 if i wouldn't have fucked up 8 months ago

let's fucking do iiiiiiit

Oh, well never mind then. Yeah, up your deficit, if your deficit was really 500 you would lose a pound a week. I'd try for 1000.

Make sure to autistically weigh and measure all of your food with scales and cups and spoons, something small like estimating how much oil you cook with can add several hundred you're not thinking of.

not that poster, but i normally use a lot of oil because my pan suck and the chicken sticks to it unless i use like 3 big gulps of oil, but once i'm done cooking most of the oil stays there and i can actually cook with it for the next 2 or 3 meals

should this worry me?

Be results-oriented. If your goal is to lose 2 pounds a week, and you're losing 2 pounds a week cooking in an inch of oil, then don't worry about it. If you hit a plateau and can't make progress, then that's when you start worrying about stuff and making changes, in which case yeah that would be a good place to start.

fat make me feel comfortable. Like its the only thing that understands shit I have to go through in life. Why does burning it feel like im leaving myself naked and friendless?

I need some motivation, does anyone have a mega link to the new my600lb season? they're so fucking hard to find, yet the show about that fat bitch gets posted here daily (and they're aired on the same fucking channel)

Was 420+
Dropped down below 250 this week
New gf, 120 pound beautiful sweet and career driven woman

pretty damn good. gotta keep going though. lots of fat left to burn.

thanks user I appreciate it.

started from 126 a couple week ago started with a goal of losing a Kg a week now down nearly 123 Im going for the long diciplne game and then will bulk up next school year

Im getting there

Its coming along okay

Running on the elliptical three times a week and eat high protein low carb diet so my routine is fine

Mentally I am getting impatient with the speed of the loss because I am lonely and depressed and being fat is always my go to reason why I am lonely and depressed

damn 140 lbs nice job

>I basically gave up any hope of a social life until dropping a certain amount of weight, this guy just didn't care or at least didn't let it stop him, so now his social skills are fantastic while I'm still a stuttering autist
Dude this is me right now Cocoon Mode is the fucking worst because you've convinced yourself to disengage completely from the world until "youre ready" but its fake and you'll just be lonely

Down from ~210 to ~150 in 7.5 months, still need to drop another 20 though. 5'8M

iktfb

I'm terrified I will lose all the fat and get some noob gains and still be a miserable autismo. At least I can write the last few years off as "I was just a fat loser", what will I do without my excuse?

May this motivate you to become the strongest version of yourself. Your strength is boundless, I love you all

>what will I do without my excuse?
Kill ourselves I guess bro?

No but forreal I don't know what I am going to do I am such a fucking loser regardless of my weight