410 Bench at 154 bodyweight

youtu.be/l84vmuuuHRg

Any of you seen this guy? Crazy strength. I dug around a little and found his program:

Monday/Wednesday

Same volume and intensity both days:

33% x 10 (warm up)
56% x 10 (warm up)
79% x 5
86% x 3
91% x 1
96% x 1
91% x 1
91% x 1
86% x 3
79% x5
Friday

Fridays are tougher usually due to end of work week and 3rd bench day of week. If you can't repeat M/W, then use this lighter scheme that doesn't hit 96%. If you do happen to find the strength to repeat the M/W session, definitely do so as you have the whole weekend to rest and you will feel like superman come Monday's session.

33% x 10 (warm up)
56% x 10 (warm up)
79% x 5
86% x 3
91% x 1
91% x 1
91% x 1
86% x 2
79% x 4
79% x 3
Accessory - M/W/F

Overhead Tricep Rope Extension - 3 sets x 12-15 reps
Bodyweight Pull-Up - 3 sets x 12-15 reps
Do it for 4 weeks using the same weight and then retest your max on the 5th week.

Using this program he went from a 110-190 bench his freshman year in highschool, a 310 bench by the time he graduated, a 365 bench by the time he graduated college, and a 410 bench by the time he was 32.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw-bench-press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got poverty bench so I might have to give this one a try.

Heh, not bad. Maybe one day he can master my dragon pose.

Thanks OP, saved

Would that actually count in a competition?

Yup. Veeky Forums swears powerlifting is a sport that demands respect.

can he even squat 2pl8 lmao literally every video is benching

>Don't bounce the bar of your ch-,your ribs,whatever

His ass isn't even on the bench.

So no.

Head, Shoulders, ass, and feet all need to be on the bench for it to count at a powerlifting meet, at least.

Arch is obviously allowed, but only if the arch is in compliance with the above.

I'm not a powerlifter, nor do I particularly like the sport. You're retarded.

He clearly trained to specialize in bench. Who gives a shit about what he squats.

i found the twig legged bitch everybody lmfao.

Dude, doing only squat, bench, and dead is specialized enough. If you're powerlifting, you better have a good total.

This guy is insane. And he is not even using those meme techniques which other lifters use. No insanely wide grip and practically no arch. Pretty damn impressive.

He probably can't even squat the bar

the guy is just benching though. He's not walking around claiming to be a powerlifter. He just likes benching and is incredibly good at it. Why do you give a shit what he's doing?

Notice when he's shirtless in some of his videos that he has huge lower pecs. Everyone that has a very strong flat bench tends to have abnormally large lower pecs. It's just a genetic thing, changing the frequency and set/rep scheme of your lifting won't do a whole lot

>genetic thing

Or his body adapted to his workload. Kind of like how tennis players have one larger arm. Your body looks like the training you do you fucking mong.

So he went from 1pl8 to 4pl8 in the span of roughly 20 years? There is nothing incredible about that. That seems like normal natty progress.

That's the problem with fit. Everyone on here is "huur been lifting for 3 months, getting huge" this guy lifted consistantly for years and years and it shows. There's no fucking secret program or routine. Consistency and time will get you there.

His channel is called UFpwrLifter. It would be nice if he did a squat/DL video every so often.

wow the dyel haters salty

he's 154lbs doofus

not enough volume on this program for most people, i think, although benching 3x a week would be a good start for anyone not doing so who wishes to prioritize bench

but here's the reality

the guy doesn't bench 410 at 155 because his program is special, he benches 410 at 155 because he won the genetic lottery - he's special, and he would be a monstrously strong bencher on any program

just do a proven program like Sheiko for your bench

>there is nothing incredible about that

he benches 410 at 154 you delusional motherfucker, it doesn't matter how long it took to get there

saying anyone will get there with enough consistency and time is absurd, very few people have the genetic makeup to bench that weight, and even fewer have the genetic makeup to do so while being so light

the problem with Veeky Forums is people who haven't been lifting that long thinking they know everything there is to know, and giving shitty advice and spouting shitty dumb opinions (you)

Because I know you will read these replies and try desperately to save face:

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw-bench-press
If there was a 155lb class, it would be an accurate estimate to say he is 50lbs away from being a record holder. Can you say the same?

>powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw-bench-press
and that's probably optimistic, he's closer to 148 than he is 165

and the guy doesn't even bench with an arch, imagine what he could do if he had top tier IPF level technique

It's really crazy how gifted this guy is. You see it all the time though, the humble ones having these insane gifts.