Be me

>be me
>have huge gyno tits
>large pear shaped body with soft jiggly belly fat
>start exercising and dieting
>lose weight
>body just looks deflated
>still have tits

This is me dude. Lost 50lbs steadily no starving or supplements. Be 5'8 150. Body looks proportionate but still have bitch tits no matter how much I did chest. Now I wear under shirts to cover em.

>239
could always get surgery. the first two weeks of recovery is shit

>i turned myself into a disgusting piece of shit and the minute i lost weight i didn't look good

Tough shit fatso, keep lifting and eating right

Become a trap

If this ends up being me I'll get on gear and fill the saggy man tits with swole pecs

Post tits, because they probably aren't gyno.

And since they aren't actual gyno and are actually likely to just be fatty tits, look into yohimbine.

>inb4 some retard does ">take with caffeine >don't take with other stimulants"

Probably gonna incorporate this into an IF cut I'm about to start. You know if this stuff has any weird drug interactions?

You get sweatier when working out, and don't eat carbs for 3-4 hours after taking it or you will feel terrible, otherwise this drug is really good for a cut

Not OP but I have similar problem. Not sure if actual gyno because it doesn't really feel like a lump.
6'3 210lbs

You're one of the few who actually has it, sorry breh. That or it's god tier unfortunate fat distribution.

Hoping it's just a bad dream and it will go away when I get to ~185 or so.
All I can do is try my hardest and find out.

gynecomastia surgery is only 2500 bucks.

that or become a chick.

I mean, it actually does look smaller in the second pic, just keep at it man.

Shit makes you feel great if you take it before cardio. Was dangerous though because I was nearly getting erections on the treadmill from it

Do your nips hurt?
is there a relatively hard lump around or under your nipples?
It looks like you've probably got it but you might just be unfortunate

Keep losing weight though senpai, if you do actually have it it's much better to get the surgery at a lower body fat percentage, reduces the scarring and less likely to look bad

They don't necessarily hurt that much, and as for the lump it's really hard to tell. Sometimes it feels like it is there and other times not. Before surgery, I'm going to lose as much as possible.
Would gyno at

Hard to say it varies heavily, friendo
In your case if that really is gyno I'd say it would be pretty noticeable, at least with your shirt off
But other than that keep losing weight man,you looks a lot better than before

>one chance at life
>slight gyno breaking with my entire body aesthetics

why

Thanks for the kind words, we're all going to make it

Rad thanks

Keep cutting, keep fucking at it don't you give up

Then when you get mad fucking pec gains it won't matter, you're years away from it but you will fucking make it

>memehimbine shill in every thread

Lose more weight
Too early to judge pudgegut

>tfw yohimbine is practically illegal in britbongistan

>the first two weeks of recovery is shit
Now ending the first week and yes, it's shit. Had the drainage removed yesterday, shit was disgusting. Everything's still swollen and numb and I can barely see a difference yet, and showering after the surgery is a real heart-attack inducing experience, being real careful not to fuck anything up or make any sudden movements, especially with the drainage tubes sticking out, I constantly feared having one wrap around something as I move and be ripped out accidentally.

But it's getting better and going back to work next week will be interesting.
No idea what to tell the guys I went through, will probably lie through my teeth.

>be fat
>lost some fat
>look better now than you were
>still fat
>complain still fat
Lose more fat.

I got surgery and it went away and never came back even after getting fay again.

Best thing I ever did

If I stretch my arms upwards (like when doing OHP for example), my mantits disappear.
That means it's just fat and not gyno, right?

You still have excess weight. Keep lowering your body fat % and eventually they will disappear entirely.

>look like that
>being that hairy
>I'm not
Why is this allowed

you can transition now -> /lgbt/

I heard chicken causes bitch tits.... Oh I'm also a portly fellow who is getting into fitness, any suggestions?