Is sushi the ultimate gains food?

Is sushi the ultimate gains food?

Too expensive, but its very delicious.

>sashimi > sushi

Some restaurants have heavy discounts late in the evening because they need to get rid of the left overs. Nice if you live close by

Dudes...
When I was 17 I worked full time as a dishwasher at a private golf club, ritzy kitchen and everything. Members could have huge special parties and one time two sushi chefs were hired to cater.

I ended up eating like 100 x sushis

100 sushis

Sushis

Was pretty cool

I've worked as a cook in a couple Japanese restaurants

Free shit at the end of the night was pretty cool

I know this one sushi place that does all you can eat sushi at lunch time. But their lunch time is like from 9 am till noon.

Eating it regularly puts you at risk of eventual mercury poisoning

I eat 260g of tinned tuna a day — how likely am I to get mercury poisoning?

If you have access to an all you can eat restaurant, bluefin tuna sushi/sashimi all day. excellent macros. Maybe some salmon for extra fat content.

If you live in a city with a good fish monger you should learn how to make your own sashimi

you most certainly will...

>eat raw fish
>become infected with literal gainz goblin
>lose all gains

Sushi is the opposite of the ultimate gainz food.

Per roll basis, it's got a really good balance of carb, fiber, fat, and protein. Moreso than any other food. So yeah, it actually is one of the best ultimate gains food. Unfortunately, as this guy said: it's far too expensive to have regularly due to cost and even if cost is not an issue, as this guy said: , you ultimately run the risk of building up mercury in your body which will cause great health issues for you in the end.

All that said, sushi/sashimi/unagi all are excellent reward foods in your lifting routine. Going out and having some whenever you achieve a milestone in your target goal would be a good thing to do.

got some bad news buddy

If you eat tuna, the yes. Salmon, and especially farmed salmon has extremely low mercury content. When I make sushi at home, I just mince some chicken in the spicy tuna sauce and it's basically the same thing, for a lot cheaper too.

If you eat more than 2-3 cans of tuna/week, then you have surpassed the "safe" level of mercury that someone can consume. Consider switching to canned salmon, it's like $0.80 more per can, but it's usually better quality and you can eat like 14 cans/week before you need to worry about unsafe level.

why is there even mercury in tuna, shouldn't it sink to the bottom of the ocean?

Read a book you nigger

intestine wyrms stole all your gainz

>he doesn't know about lemons

you mean wasabi, gaijin. baka desu