Losing weight on Psyche Meds

So I got court ordered into getting Risperdal Shots because I defended myself from being attacked and I ballooned up into 211 pounds 6'4 from 170 lbs in 4 months. Doc says it's nothing but I don't believe him. So how am I supposed to lose weight on this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody?

How long are you on that for and tell us the actual story

I'm thinking about trying out this stuff, right here it says the stuff isn't cancerous

evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

Maybe until my probation is over and that's literally the story, I got attacked and knocked the person out and the police where around and arrested me

Are you black or something? Did you have a lawyer? Can you get a lawyer and challenge it? Can you get people you know to write you reference letters or drag some media into it as leverage? No witnesses? Can you bullshit some other side effect of it and get a medical letter? Can you get a different Doctor?

It's really hard to lose weight on pscyh meds dude. The doctors won't tell you that the so called 'medicine' is going to cause all kinds of messed up stuff, including weight gain. They like to blame it on the patient and that's bullshit.
Look up the serotonin power diet, though, it might help.
If you're court ordered, there's not much you can do man. Once they catch you fucking up once and slap you with a mental illness label and force you to take that shit, they don't want to go away. Now you're a consumer, literally trapped in the Matrix.

My lawyer said it was he says she says bullshit and that the only thing seen was me punching. I'm lucky I got probation at all.

I'm looking into getting another doctor though

Yes that label gives you a worse stigma than a black man pre civil rights movement

Wtf how is that legal? Risperdal is horrible for you. Causes gyno too.

You're a 2nd class citizen once you're slapped with the mental health label.

See if you can get on vyvanse. It really helped me control my appetite while on seroquel.

Basically, even if you don't really have a 'mental illness', once you get locked up in the psych ward/whatever/put on antipsychotics, they (mental health workers, doctors) have to diagnose you with 'something', even if it's not true.
Basically, I've dealt with this before. I lost my nephew in 2004 (marine)..couple months later, after all the anxiety/depression/high emotions/funeral, etc..got in a fight with my then girlfriend..she called mental health/cops...got shipped to the state pysch ward..got labeled with who knows what (BiPolar, Schizoaffective?), put on Geodon/Depakote...went from 180 lbs. to 280 lbs in a year...got off that shit and lost the weight soon after...

How fucking old are you dude? None of your story is adding up - Risperdal is a strange choice - what the hell is your diagnosis?

Look, Veeky Forums is filled with armchair psychologists who will go full autism and tell you that it's all you and you need to put down the fork.

You ARE gaining weight because you are eating more and your body is trying to understand the weird ass signals the medicine is giving you.

My advice is to get on a different med that does not have this issue. What is your diagnosis because I can tell you the meds that dont do weight gain.

Right now - get to a fucking gym and start swimming or doing heavy cardio (stairs, incline ramp, etc) and start lifting because you have to counteract this shit before it gets worse.

>Those glasses
>That shower curtain that only an old lady would have

We all know this board is full of autistic people but I don't believe your full story. You don't grt court ordered to take drugs for punching someone in a fight. There's more to it than what you're saying.

THIS, seriously OP what the fuck is your diagnosis. Are you full autismo?

I don't have a diagnosis, they just made some shit up about me being bipolar so I could get out of jail free monopoly style

I'm sorry about your story man, gives me hope though that I can lose weight later

I don't buy it. This isn't One Flew Over the Kukoos nest.

Why were you punching someone? You are not giving the full story. I need to understand what happened and why the fuck they chose such a shit med. If you want to be coy and shitty about it then fuck off and stop wasting our time.

Stop lying. You can't just say you have a mental illness to get out of jail. They have you observed and go under a full evaluation with an independent psychiatrist. They will either say you have a mental illness or not. If they said you did and you need meds then you're actually bipolar, schizo, or autistic. Also people don't just get attacked. They get robbed, but not just attacked unless of you were showing your power levels and were creeping on their girlfriend or called a black person a nigger to their face or something fucked up like that. Full story OP.

Homeless man attacked me, I fought back, I got arrested, I'm on meds. Are you retarded or do I need to spell out that ALL antipsychotics cause weight gain?

My family testified in court that I was crazy and they just used that as their basis for diagnosis

Fuck off you autist, not all of them cause this and I hope that bum fucked your shit up you lanky autistic greasy fuck. You'll be at 300 pounds by the end of the year and have no one but yourself and your shitty attitude to blame.

Put down the fork you fat fuck

I'm not the one being a literal retard questioning me over and over with the same question and stupid played out insults

I still don't buy it, court can't order meds without a doctor recommending it. Unless if you were already prescribed meds and you weren't taking them so now they're enforcing it. Sounds like your family used it as an excuse to not deal with your autistic ass anymore and found a way to make sure you take your meds. Also what did you say to the homeless man. Everytime I've dealt with them they just want money and they go away if you say no or ignore them. Not saying homeless people can't be crazy but I don't see why cops wouldn't believe you over a homeless man
Still seems like you're leaving out major details.

you will be 300 pounds by the end of the year with glorious bitch tits

There's hope OP...I've dealt with those people before man...I know a little of how they operate.
You really have to play their game as long as you have to...just tell them what they want to hear and back it up with stuff like, "I'm trying to get a job and work" or "I'm going to school"...just look like you're trying to improve in some way or another.
Once you can get away from the Risperodol (sp?) and the mental health system, you'll feel much better..and the weight will come off too, once your metabolism comes back.
You're gonna make it bro

His autistic fat ass was probably playing pokemon go, the only reason his NEET disgusting self went outside, and the bum was near pikachu or some shit and OP went full retard.

That of he said something over the line thinking it was funny. Cops always tell bums to fuck off and never believe them. The fact that this kid got put on meds for it means something else happened. Maybe he's too autistic to realize what actually happened.

You're retarded, cops will get on your ass if you lay finger on anyone, it doesn't matter what the situation was.

You're white and they're a bum. You literally have to have done something wrong. It's okay bro, keep thinking you don't have mental illness and stay delusional about it, that always works out.

Ok then you stupid asshole, thanks for keeping my thread bumped

Enjoy your diabetes, even worse body odor, and the fact that no one will ever love you.

>tells Veeky Forums he has to take a drug that is to treat irritability caused by autism
>says it's a bullshit court order and acts like he doesn't need it
>acts irritable and angry the entire thread

Dude Risperdal sucked so much for me. No weight gain, but everything was stiff and sore because of it.

I'm laughing way too hard at this

>acts irritable and angry the entire thread
I'm not OP, but you've been pestering him with the same retarded question since the first post and he doesn't even sound that distressed
just shut the fuck up already

>I'm not OP

i'm not, sherlock

>6'4 from 170 lbs

The only cool thing about being in a psych ward...if you're really lucky, there might be a hot nurse or two that actually will treat you like a normal human being if you can prove yourself to be so and hold a conversation. Shit man, I remember smoking cigarettes outside with the nurses when we went out and bullshitting with them about all kinds of stuff. Weird how one can look back and see positive things in such a fucked up situation.

Starting to act irritable, where else have we seen that in this thread?

Either way if he, aka you, would have just told the entire full story then we would have had our laughs and moved on. Being this afraid to tell the full story on an anonymous board.

I've had girls offer to have sex with me in wards but I turned em down

tell us more, mr detective

If you attacked a homeless guy and got diagnosed with Bipolar disorder then it could be Bipolar I disorder/acute manic episode with diagnosis criteria listed below per DSM 5 criteria:

>A Manic Episode includes a period of at least one week during which the person is in an abnormally and persistently elevated or irritable mood. While an indiscriminately euphoric mood is the classical expectation, the person may instead be predominately irritable. He or she may also alternate back and forth between the two. This period of mania must be marked by three of the following symptoms to a significant degree. If the person is only irritable, they must experience four of the following symptoms.

>Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity (ranges from uncritical self-confidence to a delusional sense of expertise).
>Decreased need for sleep.
>Intensified speech (possible characteristics: loud, rapid and difficult to interrupt, a focus on sounds, theatrics and self-amusement, non-stop talking regardless of other person’s participation/interest, angry tirades).
>Rapid jumping around of ideas or feels like thoughts are racing.
>Distractibility (attention easily pulled away by irrelevant/unimportant things).
>Increase in goal-directed activity (i.e. excessively plans and/or pursues a goal; either social, work/school or sexual) or psychomotor agitation (such as pacing, inability to sit still, pulling on skin or clothing).
>Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high risk consequence.

All of these are OP.

There were definite times in the psych wards I could have fucked around, but that shit was the last thing on my mind

Bipolar II disorder diagnosis requires at least 1 Major Depressive Episode and hypomanic episode per DSM 5 guidelines listed below:

Major Depressive Episode
>Depressed mood or a loss of interest or pleasure
in daily activities for more than two weeks.

>Mood represents a change from the person's baseline.

>Impaired function: social, occupational, educational.

>Specific symptoms, at least 5 of these 9, present nearly every day:

>1.Depressed mood or irritable most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by either subjective report
(e.g., feels sad or empty) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful).

>2.Decreased interest or pleasure
in most activities, most of each day

>3. Significant weight change (5
%) or change in appetite

>4. Change in sleep: Insomnia or hypersomnia

>5. Change in activity: Psychomotor agitation or retardation

>6. Fatigue or loss of energy

>7. Guilt/worthlessness: Feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt

>8. Concentration: diminished ability to think or concentrate, or more indecisiveness

>9. Suicidality: Thoughts of death or suicide, or has suicide plan

Hypomania: Same as mania but only lasting for more than 4 days instead of 1 week

same desu.

I hit up student nurses for the lols even though I knew i wasn't going to get anywhere.

>People dont just get attacked
>Being this naive

Dont get me wrong, his story sounds like bullshit but youre retarded if you think people wont jack you up for nothing

nice try op

Typical treatment usually involves lithium, valproic acid/Depakote, second generation antipsychotic like the Risperidal (risperidone) injection you are currently taking, or a benzodiazapine for a short 7-10 day duration.

Risperidal definitely causes weight gain and can potentially cause gynecomastia as a side effect. Consider talking to your doctor about changing to another class of medications as listed above for lower risk of weight gain. Remember that if you do switch medications, your doctor or pharmacist should still counsel you on the side effect profile of the new medication.

Haha..that's kinda funny man. I have some similar stories. The other times that I went to the psych ward were because it was basically a detox for me..drinking way too much, too much psychadelics, etc...get in a little trouble (trespass, cops just send me to psych ward due to previous label from a couple years earlier.
1st time in late January 2007 to mid Feb (3 week hold)...just chilling in the detox part drinking gatorade, eating granola bars and going out for cigs every few hours for 3 days..get put into another part of facility...qt 3.14 nurse comes in one morning at like 5am..I'm already up so I go out to talk to her because why not...she asks me how I got here, etc...we chat for a while and we actually get to know each other over the next 3 weeks. The day I left, she was the one checking me out and giving me my stuff..it was just her and she put her number in my cell phone and burned me a cd for the drive home..text a couple days later, talk for a few more days, end up meeting on the outside and having some fun.

this thread is like watching special olympics, no matter who wins the argument you're all still fucking retarded

kek

I've seen people get in fights when they're out because they're black and probably stepped on a white shoe. I've seen bums pester the shit out of people outside bars and only leave when cops or security goes up to them. But I have never seen a bum just attack someone for no reason. If OP was getting robbed that's one thing but he just said he was attacked, not robbed. He probably pestered the dude or said something fucked up to him

find something new to get into OP...new hobby, new music, go to concerts, find new friends...do outdoor activities as much as possible.

Also...met cute blonde girl detox/psych ward...hit it off...she's sitting on my lap in day room, just being way too flirty for where we were..find out she's from same town..exchange numbers..I get out 2 weeks before her..she gets home and calls me the same day she comes home...tells her parents she's going for a 'walk' that night and walks across town to my apartment..end up being friends with benefits for a summer as she continues her nightly 'walks'.