How do I get rid of a small pouch of fat beneath the belly button?

How do I get rid of a small pouch of fat beneath the belly button?
Its ruining my confidence

BUMP

You can't spot reduce fat. Lose weight, build muscle. Read the sticky before.

/thread

Your body loses fat percentage wise all over your body
You can't target any zone, but the place with the most fat will take the longest to go

I got the same thing

I can't get rid of it either. I was 5'11 at 153 and still had it which was scary as shit so I just clean bulked.

I'm already skelly mode. Cardio isn't doing too much

Just consume a healthy amount of amino acids, BCAA's, and at least a gram of protein for every gram of body weight and your belly will use the leftover energy to boost energy, metabolism, increase muscle gain and cause you to loose weight.

Fuck why is it sideways

>Hes a manlet
>Doesnt learn

Just because you're skelly, it doesn't mean you have low body fat%.
Th guys who have perfectly flat stomachs have less body fat than you but don't look Auschwitz mode because they have muscle

If you want to get rid of that bump at your musculature, you'd look like a Dachau survivor because you are just skin and bone without that fat

You're skelly mode because you have no muscle. You're skinnyfat. And your BF% is probably close to 20%. You asked a question, this is the answer:

You need to lose fat. Stop crying about it and go lift.

I see. Ill have to change my diet drastically.
Oight thx m8. I didnt think I was too fat im 5'9 at 135 used to wrestle the first two years of college but stopped. Guess its catching up with me

>5'9 at 135
You have very little muscle to look like that at such a low weight. I am 5'10 200lbs and not much fatter than you.

I think it was mostly due to the picture I took and my posture. I havent worked out in a whilleee and my carido is slowly shredding off the layer of fat on my stomach

lift

I did back then but the pouch still did not go away. You can still see it here in this year old photo

Either do HIIT (like sprints) with a caloric deficit or do yohimbine + LISS with a caloric deficit.
HIIT works better for me and is incredibly beneficial for your endurance

Cardio doesn't burn fat, eating on a deficit burns fat. Cardio helps to reach that deficit, nothing more. If your objective is just to lose that belly fat, drop calories. If you wan't to get jacked in the long run, bulk with a few calories above maintenance until you get decently strong and then cut trying to maintain as much strenght as possible.

Now that I see that picture, you are just unlucky by the way your fat distributes around your body. If you really want to get that off just drop more bodyfat, or else you can get insanely strong abdominales making them show more in that area.

Also, the bigger your abs are, the sooner they'll show through. You seem pretty small desu so you'll need a caloric surplus (250-500) along with lifting if you actually want to have anything to actually show off when at a low bodyfat.

You're skinnyfat
You have zero muscle and at least 18% bodyfat.

Like other people said, build muscle while maintaining or reducing fat, idiot

Much better picture man. This changes thing, you definitely got decent muscle. That pouch isn't even that big, it will go away with burning fat but yeah sometimes your body puts fat out of proportion. If you burn this though, it probably won't come back as easy.

Nothing to worry about if you look like that again.
You can even drop to a slightly lower bodyfat percentage and build some thicker abs.

Alright I see. I haven't been looking to get huge but I have been looking to lose some fat. My abdominals lack because theyre arent big and the fat covers them. Ill change my diet and start on my abs with some light workouts.
Thanks anons. Also, any ideas for hard ab workouts? It might be in the sticky but I'm not sure

you mean "every kilogram of body weight" I assume

you need to do arms and other muscles too or you will go true skelly mode

Shit you're right. I'm no fag. I gotta start dedicated lifting again fuck light work outs. Ill see you in 6 months Veeky Forums

try using your muscles once in a while

You have anterior pelvic tilt. Check it out on youtube and google it.
It's caused as a result of glute weakness, lower back weakness, and tight hip flexors.

To correct it you need to "wake up" your glutes and isolate them, stretch out your hip flexors, and work your lower back and abs.
It's not fat, it's just a protruding gut as a result of the pelvic tilt.

Notice how your waistband in the back is higher than the front?

Calm down Pianoman, CMON!

MUCH better picture but you're still fairly high bodyfat % here

Like everyone else has said- lift more and eat less