Go to the gym with my gf

>go to the gym with my gf
>I'm a massive skelly but don't give a shit, im bulking up and looking better every day
>gf is kind of chubby, not really chubby, she would look good with 15% less body fat, she also has no ass, good tits
>since we started hitting the gym I can't find her attractive at all, pretty much the opposite

watching her all sweating and doing her retarded girl routine while her flabby arms, legs and ass shake all over the place just kills my libido

is this normal? why are sweaty girls such a no-no

Because you're starting to appreciate good looking people more and you're realizing that your girlfriend isn't one of those people?

Make her stop doing her stupid girl routine then

get a better gf. lol, where do u even meet your women? Fucking Tumblr or r9k? Degenerate.

i can't quite remember, she's not here now, she went home

maybe you can ask her, I think she goes by the name of "mom" over there.

bitch

>is this normal? why are sweaty girls such a no-no

I don't know that feel, tbqhwy brah

Soaked girls make my libido skyrocket

disgusting

sweat+chink = extreme fish smell

sorry man you are a fucking disgusting caveman

>not chubby
>would look good with 15% less bf
35% body fat is obese, OP

I don't think you know how women's body work
They pack way more bodyfat than men
You are probably homosexual too

Look at 30% here

Was going to post this. Thanks.

I think OP is just way overestimating the percent she'd need to lose.

At the top end it's only 10% more BF. 's assertion of 35% being fat is true, looking at your pic.

Its because your a low test cuckold user. also,

>working out with your gf

Damn I hope you guys dont do this

The probably looks like 35% with in that picture doesn't look like obese desu.

Anyway the point is that seeing her exercising kills my libido. What do

You're a fucking retard.

I actually lack a sense of smell due to a confusion

*concussion

It's not her sweat or anything beyond you seeing an average human do the things they do. So, if average people take pity on retards, above average people take pity on normies. Given that you are attempting to be above average, it's a natural progression of things

>skelly
>bitching about appearance of someone who's trying

literally kill yourself you dumb piece of shit. you're a lanklet spooky skellington. post your spooky "bulking" body you stupid fuck

u date fat, kek steel your canoe and give u wet yarn in it place

>gf is kind of chubby, not really chubby, she would look good with 15% less body fat, she also has no ass, good tits

unless you want her to be at 8% body fat then your gf is a fucking whale m8

>leave a 5/10 that can stand your bullshit and bust your ass to find a 7/10 (your max potential).
>get left when she trades up for a better looking guy.
>Drinking problem.

>because everyone packs on bodyfat the same way.

retard

not an argument

This low quality 2d image doesnt help to understand how a 35% bf woman looks like, It disgusts me to just picture it
And I know I might be too interested in the male body. Nothing sexual though for now

actually that is an argument. what are you on about? people pack on bodyfat differently. a 5'1 woman with 35% bodyfat is going to look very different than a 5'11" woman.

you stupid or something?

Ur a fegit. Sweaty bitches is yummy as shit

>a 5'1 woman with 35% bodyfat is going to look very different than a 5'11" woman.
do you know percentages take into account height?

You can worry about the weight of others when you stop being a skinny bitch

no one can be this fuckin stupid

not an argument

>Sweaty girls a no-no

No, my man, your gf is just fugly and fat. A fit qt sweating after a good workout is hot af.

you're perceiving your stock going up as you "look better every day."

you're being more open about your criticism for your gf's appearance because her going to the gym is an admittance that she could use some improvement. you don't have to hide those thoughts anymore and it's echoing off the walls.

in all likelihood, your stock isn't rising a appreciable degree but you'll likely leave your gf but only after your relationship becomes bitter because the physical attraction has been lost. if you're under the impression that your gf is going to "stick it out" and really improve her appearance then i have news for you, son.

you're going to go back out, into the dating market and find out that you're still a skelly and no one likes skeles.