Mom is forcing me to pay for my gym membership, cellphone bill and supplements

>Mom is forcing me to pay for my gym membership, cellphone bill and supplements

I can't fucking lift anymore guys... i don't know what to do I'm just going to lose all my muscle i worked for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoKqJMrIDuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a job

I really, really like this image

Sounds like they don't love you user.
Or you're a lazy fuck and they want you to get a job

I don't know how man. I've given up hope.

Just get a dumb phone and keep the gym membership.

Priorities user. Gotta have em.

Gay
For
Pay

I pay like $40/month for my phone plan man

That's not too bad, I pay almost 100 for mine. Tbh i would love to get rid of my smartphone if it wasn't for business.. everyone has their fucking faces buried in their phones constantly, so disheartening.

Use government programs
Fake mental illness
Get a Job at Walmart
Sell weed

okay but what do i do now

i can't afford all this shit. I could afford just the gym membership maybe or just the phone but i can't afford EVERYTHING. what the fuck is my parents' problem?!!!!

What is your source of income? Or is it none..

I'm unemployed for many months

Lol so find a job you cuck. Your parents are trying to teach you responsibility so you can eventually grow up and act like a mature adult.

>Meaningless normie platitudes

Should've expected this... How the fuck is it trying to teach me responsibility by cucking me like this? I'm only 21 years old, why do i have to pay for all this shit? How the FUCK is it fair?

Man this bait isn't even funny.

I will give you a job. Post your e-mail address and I will get back to you with specifics.

No really, how the fuck is it fair to force me to pay $200/month?

Dude, I made like $200 or $300 every two weeks at a minimum wage job, stop being a baby

and did your mom make you pay for anything?

>200$/month
>I make that in an hour
>Also younger than you

Time to get a job and grow up bud.

Dude, you seem like you have to pay for nothing but the $200, just get a fucking job

>i make $200 in an hour

Nice dude, so you're making almost half a million dollars a year?

>you seem like you have to pay for nothing but the $200

yeah that's right but it's still a lot

That's $200 icould've spent on cool stuff or invested or something instead of getting jewed by my very own parents...

Your parents should've beat you as a child

Fuck no, I work maximum 3 times a week. Decided to stay in school. Did miss out on a lot of money though.

[email protected]

they did, raped me too

You're either a troll or a fucking parasite. Getting shredded and having a way to communicate with the world aren't "cool" enough for you to justify working 10hrs a week? Fuck off

how did the z get in there

No, they're not you fuckingcunt

I don't have any friends. I use like 1 hour of talking a month AT MOST. I don't even text anyone.

Holy shit you are a parasite on humanity

fuck you normie i just want to make it

why won't any of you help me

Nah he's trollin breh. But yeah, he is pretending to be a fucking parasite. The reality is even sadder. You know those decently big guys you see at the gym every time you go? A decent portion of them spend their nights shitposting like this guy on the Internet.

GET A JOB DUMBFUCK. PROVIDE FOR YOURSELF. YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO COMPLAIN WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY $200 A MONTH

literally never gonna make it
grow the fuck up

Is there people here who actually have their parents to buy them their food and gym membership?

wow

Yeah, not everyone is a normie like you

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend. :^)

What kind of help are you asking for. You've been given plenty of advice in this thread hell, an user even offered you a job.

>I don't know how to stand at a register at mcdonalds and take people's orders

fuckingn lol, I work just two days in all the month to get $200 US which i use in all my shit

I use $45 in fish and oatmeal, $18 in eggs, $15 in gym membership, $20 in boxing classes, the rest in whatever bullshit i want

>UFGS
what did he mean by this? is he calling the people at NASA and the military foodstamp abusing fake loonies who sell drugs on the side at walmart?

What do you plan to do when you're 30? Just live at home forever?

what do you do?
>inb4 I drive

For you

You think you saw random shitposts and then you see ahri made into pepe in a thread about spoiled children

>an user even offered you a job.
probably offering him money for nudes or something kek, what kind of job can you offer someone without even knowing his location

Why don't you get a prepay phone? It's way easier you just load $5 when you feel like and if you can be careful it can last a week

IT contractor. Started my own business when I was 19 working as a subcontractor for a close friend of mine. Now picking up clients of my own and it's ridiculous how much people are willing to pay someone to basically turn something on and off to fix it.

This, pay as you go is the true redpill

seems kind of shit and not that much cheaper

I pay $40/month for unlimited talk, text and 2gb LTE data

Why would you want so much talk time if you talk one hour at most?

just in case...? It's not that much cheaper anyways

Well I dont know the prices outside my country so the $5 is made up. But it' a better option if you dont use your phone much

In my country I spend about 7 bucks for 1GB of data for the whole month plus 1000 minutes to talk to my 2 favorite numbers

How do you idiots keep falling for easy bait like this?

I started paying my own phone bill at 16. Car insurance and gas too.

need those 100 minutes to talk to mommy and rajpreet. Can't be going to the shitting beach without your best friend holding your hand.

that sucks man

kek
it's part of the package, it also includes 1000 SMSs to numbers of my carrier

drop it all and do bodyweight exercises and eat all the food in the house, problem soved

Just in case? You unemployed piece of shit, you don't have friends, nor a fucking job. Face it, you're a goddamm loser who needs some tough fucking love, so GET A JOB

i don't know how u fucking normalshit

You keep calling everyone normal Shits and normal fags for giving you advice. What do you want?

i don't know user... I'm just scared and confused. Calling people normalfags is my coping mechanism

Just sleep on it you'll be fine. Your blowing this waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion

I was making $8/hour as a 14 year old in 2001.

Shoveling river rock for a landscaper.

I moved 14 tons of rock with a shovel that summer, but it bought me a car (when I turned 15) and a shotgun to deer hunt with.

It was a sensible car and I had good enough grades to get a discount, but it sad still like $900/year for minimum coverage.

My phone bill was pretty low, I didn't use it much.

Went on some pretty good road trips though.

oh

i'm a 21 year old neet who's been fired from every job he's worked

Congrats you failed at life kill yourself and try again

Get a job, kys or kill ur mom

okay good bye im killing myself

Don't know why but that image cracked me the fuck up

$40/month
you live with your parents so this can't include internet at your home. I pay 10€ a month with basic data.
Supplements are mostly trash. Lrn to eat fgt.

can confim

Make sure it looks lie an accident so your parents don't blame themselves for raising a faggot.

>21 years old

It's bait fellas. It was subtle and good, but it's 100% bait.

explain how it's bait

You explain, you're the one posting it.

It's not even amusing.

>tfw other people's bait is your reality
29yo NEET with no job experience either.
A couple of weeks ago mum even told me she doesn't want to pay for supplements.

I just want to know why i have to pay all this bullshit and you guys are saying it's bait. No it's not bait, I'm a NEET and trying to make gains.

No, you're baiting with bullshit. If you were genuinely looking for a solution you would've agreed with the first person who told you to get a job.

Calling people normies or claiming you're a NEET aren't excuses or explanations, they're either 1. You whining like a child instead of fixing your problems or 2. Plain old shitty bait

Like I said, it's not even amusing. Though I am replying so 5/10 I guess.

Lmfao at your life senpai. Im 19, have a steady job with good income and my own apartment and car. Also yes i obviously pay for my gym membership and shit. Stop being an autist and get a job

you should be lucky she hasn't kicked you out onto the streets, you little shit.

I'm 24 with no job
I'm in college tho

$40?! what do you have a space phone or some shit? downgrade my man, stay frugal!

this
youtube.com/watch?v=KoKqJMrIDuo