I honestly cannot believe how people can say Chicken breasts are tasteless, this shit is fucking delicious

I honestly cannot believe how people can say Chicken breasts are tasteless, this shit is fucking delicious.
>Grind "enough" black pepper on cutting board
>grind enough garlic+sea salt on cutting board
>spread some (wallmart) Montreal Chicken seasoning on cutting board
>rub raw chicken breast on cutting board until covered
>toss on the pan with olive oil and some diced red onions (probably a meme and doesn't do anything, but it looks good)
Le magnifique

Also, ITT: Veeky Forums General. What do you make, post recipes and other natty foods

Learning how to cook chicken breasts a bunch of different ways is the best thing you can do.

Pic related is godly.

Also, Grill Mates makes a garlic & herb seasoning which is incredible. Olive oil + white vinegar + cut up chicken breast + seasoning. Marinate for 30 mins and then pop on the grill/pan etc. Serve with broccoli + rice.

I don't think I can ever get bored of chicken and anyone who says they don't like chicken just needs to learn how to cook.

>not eating thighs

OP is faggot

>>Grind "enough" black pepper on cutting board
>>grind enough garlic+sea salt on cutting board
>>spread some (wallmart) Montreal Chicken seasoning on cutting board
your walmart seasoning probably already has salt and pepper in it. why add more?

I'm nowhere near competition lvl, so I don't care about muh sodium

Get some culinary lavender, add like a teaspoon + some rosemary + sage. Thank me later.

What's the optimal time to cook chicken in a pan? I'm always scared that it may be too raw on the inside but when I get it out it's mostly overdone

i work at nandos so half chicken for me everday :)

Get a knife, cut one corner in half, if it ain't white it ain't right.

>putting black pepper in a frying pan

That's a good way to fuck your pan, and if it's a non-stick pan, it causes the coating to degrade and eventually seep into your food.

Montreal seasoning already contains salt, pepper, and garlic. So you can skip the first two steps.

Invest in a digital thermometer, dude. Cook to 165 degrees internal.

>creole seasoning

My nigga!

yeah senpai, there's a shit ton of ways to make chicken taste great. either you add lots of spices or make a marinade.
honestly i started going on pinterest just for recipes.

tastier by far, but a bit fattier, even without the skin. plus removing the skin and bone is a hassle. but thighs are fucking delicious tho

>I can't believe people say X is tasteless
>If you add enough of something else that tastes good, it tastes great!

Came here to post this.

>>toss on the pan with olive oil and some diced red onions (probably a meme and doesn't do anything, but it looks good)
Talk shit about soffritto again and see what happens bitch

I cut the thickest part to test

chicken breast are tasteless, you are tasting seasonings.

chicken thighs ACTUALLY taste good with barely any seasoning. seasoning your food isn't bad, im just saying...

This

Hmmm. Thanks, never knew that. I mostly just used black pepper because I'm too cheap to buy good spices

>I like eating raw food
I don't understand these retards

>you're eating burned/heated food
>you're drinking processed protein
>you're lifting metal and destroying your muscles
Yeah, obviously, doesn't mean my chicken tastes any less good.

>4.5 lb chicken breast
>coat with a thick layer of lemon salt and black pepper (ratio of lemon salt to black pepper is up to you)
>dump in pan, fry it, and eat it over the course of a week

or

>put 1 large can campbell's cream of chicken soup, 2.5 cups of rice, 3.5 cups of (boiling) water in a large baking dish
>stir it all up
>dump the seasoned 4.5 kgs of diced chicken on top, without stirring
>bake for 1hr at 400 degrees

>stir if rice and chicken are both cooked, otherwise put back in oven for another 10-15 minutes

tastes bretty gud

>3 lb chicken breast
>sprinkle salt and pepper
>dice
>fry with 1 tbsp olive oil and a half onion
>dump in pot with 3 cans of red kidney beans, 2 cans of tomato paste, 1L of chicken stock, soem garlic powder, salt, pepper, jalapeno bits, and a can of corn
>cook for 20-30 minutes

chiggen chili, also bretty gud

>boil 1lb of any kind of pasta, preferably elbow macaroni, with salt, italian seasoning, and a little olive oil
while that's cooking:
>fry 3-5 lb of chicken breast with some salt, pepper, and more italian seasoning
>put the chicken in a large dish and let it sit
>in the same pan you cooked the chicken in, deglaze with a half stick of butter, 3 cups or more of milk (I use 5)
>stir in some garlic powder, salt (use less or none if you used salted butter, you can always add more salt to your plate but can never take it away), and a shitload of italian seasoning
>when it's bubbling, put in 2-4 tbsp of flour, depending on how thick you want this sauce to be (it will thicken later on no matter what, since you will be adding cheese to the mix)
>optionally add 4 tbsp of tomato paste for a more savory flavor
>when the flour+tomato paste are fully mixed in, pour the pasta into the dish with the chicken in it and then pour the sauce over the pasta
>mix in 1lb of shredded, shaved, or grated cheese. any mix of cheeses will work as long as you use at least half a pound of parmesan
>garnish if you're a faggot and want to pull grills with your cooking skills (worked for me kek)

bretty gud mac n cheese. passes as chicken alfredo if you use pure parmesan cheese and no tomato paste, with some parsley flakes on top

>sautee some chopped green onions in 1 tbsp of olive oil
>boil or cook a back of brown rice and add it to the onions
>add a tbsp of smokehouse maple seasoning
>add a tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
>let the ingredients cook into the rice

>cube a large chicken breast
>sprinkle pepper and garlic seasoning
>push rice aside and cook chicken next to it in a pan or cook separately
>two separate pans means you can cook twice as much (duh)
>add cooked chicken to rice and stir/let cook together

Fucking delicious, but if you want a little extra kick that makes it taste like Chinese takeout

>add 1 tbsp of kikkoman's sweet and sour sauce

Fucking heavenly flavor. Probably made this dish 100 times and I've never gotten tired of it

1 breast and 1 bag of rice makes 2 bowls. If you cook the chicken and rice in seperate pans then combine once the chicken's finished you can obviously make 4 bowls.

Doesn't take long to make at all since the chicken is cubed

they sell boneless/skinless thighs though

>4 whole chicken breasts
>butterfly them
>coat inside with garlic powder or granulated garlic
>mix some asiago and parmesan cheese (and optionally a tiny bit of cream cheese) with some italian seasoning and chopped spinach and spread it over half of each chicken breast. I used about 35g of cheeses per breast and so little cream cheese it doesn't even matter
>fold breasts so that the cheese is in the middle
>bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes
>take out of oven, cover in parmesan cheese, put back in oven for 20 more minutes at same temp
while your chicken is baking:
>mix 1/2 cup cream (heavy or not, doesn't really matter, just has to have enough fat to not curdle) with 2tbsp lemon juice, some salt, garlic powder, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, and italian seasoning in a saucepan
>heat til it thickens just a bit, should be about 5 minutes on med heat after you bring it to a boil
>let cool while chicken is still in the oven
>pour over chicken when it's done

bretty gud stuffed chicken. You can do without the lemon juice, I just like sour stuff.

i cook my chicken in four ways and its amazingly good
>salt+pepper+garlic on grilling pan
>shredded with soy sauce and hot sauce
>cut chicken breast open, put some garlic, some tomatoe sauce and parmesan cheese on top over it for 22 minutes on high
or the best one imo but i only do when i'm preparing a lot of food for me
>light coal grill
>put chicken with butter, garlic, parsley and parmesan
>after chicken is done i spray some bourbon
>grill some aspargus and some brocoli
PERFECT MEAL!

>chicken breast tastes good
>only after I add all of these spices and seasonings to it

Things that taste good do so without having to add anything more than salt and pepper to it.

shit I forgot to mention
>if you don't use lemon juice you can just use whole milk

>you can replace the cheese mixture with a mostly cheddar cheese mixture for a more murrican style pasta aka real mac n cheese. don't fucking use velveeta

>drain the kidney beans and corn and also it's 3 cans of tomato paste, not 2. You can also substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for the diced chicken but I prefer not to

>this recipe is for WHITE rice only. If you use brown rice, you will need to cook it for 30 minutes before adding the chicken, parboil it beforehand, or cook the whole mix for close to two hours. be sure to rinse your rice beforehand no matter what kind you use, and make sure to put boiling water into the mix because if you use cold water your cook time goes up by 30 minutes

cheeky

Stay pleb

That's just a snack, right?

>eating food on your bed rather than a table

You're a teenager, right?

how many meals a day you eat?

I don't like eating alone outside of my bedroom

It depends, around 4-6.