What happened to this guy?

What happened to this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0
youtube.com/watch?v=p-KfqA22TUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP IT UP Veeky ForumsIZENS

He challenged Elgin and lost.

Marries to a woman he's unattracted to, but has never wronged him, and he might even still love her, trapped with no satisfying sexual release and all that pent up frustration.

he lost his mind

he lost his mind

he lost his mind

He breathed into his balls too much.

I'm waiting for him to snap and go back to the yo elliott personality so I can enjoy his videos again

he was a pioneer in the youtube media as a "strength coach"

(first one to use the platform well)

the market got saturated (shitty youtube celebs everywhere) and taken over by younger more appealing e-clebs

and somewhere he lost his mind while ego tripping on his stroke of luck when he called himself "the king"

you enjoyed his videos?

how?

he still posts videos

howd that bullshit go about him saying decapitalizing capitalism or some shit like that?

How do you not? They are high energy and if you go back far enough you actually get good advice

>how do you not?

because hes a shitlord

I haven't figured it out yet. Is he Tensnake or no?

When he started talking about being kangz I lost interest

He turned into a black guy
COME BACK ELLOIT

YO ELLIOT IS MY HERO

What a shitlord

Hes starting to look like a lesbian

what happened?

He literally has over a million more subs than him.
...And actual strength achievements.

Elgin called Bullshit on Elliotts deep breathing/breathing into your balls only to find out a couple years later it would be scientifically proven by the Wim Hof studies.

no he doesnt. he has around 650k
elgin has close to 250k with like 300 less videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0

elliott left youtube for a bit after this.

>Confusing elliot hulse's second channel with strength camp his primary channel.

Sorry that you're new to this but im not.

youre still using strength camp as barometer? his latest videos are barely reaching 50k. Elgin is averaging 150k

Elliott is that you?

my mistake elgin is averaging 300k. Elliott, get off of /fit

Elgin is shit. His popularity is one I understand the least.

I didn't know Kali Muscle could type.

BREATH THROUGH YOUR BALLS

Is that a rug behind him? Jesus, that thing is beautiful, where could you find something like that?

the only thing worse than the Eliott's and Mike Chang's of Youtube, are the dudes that feel the need to call out every video, start drama, and say how "fucked" the fitness industry is.

When he realised he could make more money running a pua scam/cult

>butter head

Thats what they all do CMON

Inshallah

He's been dropping too much acid

Look at the guy, jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=p-KfqA22TUY

>breathing into your balls

What? I don't watch youtube stuff what the fuck does that mean lmfao

man the knees looks fucking strange without the patela

elliot red pilled himself that there's really no "purpose" to organic life tough to get over

He's fallen for new age hippy shit

Clearly he has been using psychedelics heavily, look at the weird tapestries in the background of his vids.

He's lost the plot, he's fallen for the psychedelic propaganda

I've done psychedelics a lot of times, in fact I have a box full of dryed shrooms in my bedroom year around, and it didn't turn me into a fucking faggot like Elliott.
It's funny because he does all that meditation and shit, his ego gets bigger and bigger and he doesn't even realize it.

It means breath in as deep as possible, as if you were trying to breath air all the way into your balls.

I agree, seems the biggest autists flock to his channel. Literally think that's him you're responding to.

went full autist

Youtube fitness videos are for virgins

if it works for him what makes it "shit"?
have you actually tried the new age shit or just gave up after a week because it might destroy your ego?

>psychedelics
I've done acid about a dozen times and I can't stand that naive hippie shit.

You don't have to be affiliated with those cunts in order to enjoy hallucinogenics. Still, it seems he may have fallen for that new age rubbish so you may be partly correct.