FPH Thread faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!79pXCBjZ!L6gk_d2Egc1l2zH9swPlNA
youtube.com/watch?v=To9COZq3KSo
ballotpedia.org/Elizabeth_Halverson
reviewjournal.com/news/former-las-vegas-judge-halverson-dies-age-56
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obligatory Boogie

Goddamnit boogie infuriates me to no end.

>this creature somehow manages to get and keep a gf

At what point do you give up playing with your dick?

Maybe he just kinda jostles back and forth so his flab fat works his dick.

i dont think his dick even moves anymore

lol at that normalish head sticking up out of that giant blob of fat. I like to stab some of that fat lake with a knife and see if he even feels it.

times like this I feel like the Se7en serial killer is necessary

Ive been asking everywhere, does anyone have the mega or torrent link for the new season of my 600lbs life? i want to watch that shit but it's impossible to find, but the new season of that fucking fat bitch from that reality show gets posted here everyday

did you try kodi?

yeah it's there

how do you grab your dick?

>Lift fat
>Insert reacher grabber
>Grab Dick

Or they wear diapers so they're almost as close to being babies physically as they are mentally

I also get that feeling of just wanting to stab the gloop and see what happens. It's almost hypnotic

mega.nz/#F!79pXCBjZ!L6gk_d2Egc1l2zH9swPlNA

Herr you go user. Let daddy take care of you

Bad image macro, she would be considered too skinny for a lot of people. You can be in shape with visible abs and still be feminine, she failed that

Shit like this has to be a joke. Like. No one can actually legitimately think like that

>JUST
kek

Initially read that as RECTAL LUST

There's a fat acceptance vegan fat going crazy in the comments of this german "fat shamey" commercial. It's a cool story of a little boy making it, should bring a tear to all of Veeky Forums's eyes, share it on your fagbooks, fitfags! youtube.com/watch?v=To9COZq3KSo

bro, you realize that size fatty cannot wipe, right? Anything over 30 bmi has dingleberries. This is why we shun the beta cunts who think muh hai test is the same as rubbing their dicks into fatty yeast folds. Fucking biohazards.

Thanks zyzz im not the only one who wants to try this

The story behind that one is great. She was a judge in Nevada who got disbarred for sexually harassing the male court employees, real sick shit like making them rub her beetus feet and neck rolls. She also snuck in private armed guards after her bailiffs had enough of that shit and wouldn't work for her.

ballotpedia.org/Elizabeth_Halverson

>being a big guy has it's advantages, and it's disadvantages
>that's why I use comfort wipe!

The comments are hilarious. How did we come to this?

anyone got that one green text of the woman being a bitch to her fat friends and then makes friends with an Asian lady?

This entire comic is just some fat gross retard writing a story about how she's fat but not a gross retard

When all this stupid fucking fat acceptance, gay/trans loving, women are oppressed, black lives matter, etc started happening. I really thought it was just a couple people who were crazy and then the trolls who did it for jokes.

But its all real..........

i always wonder about stuff like this
are the actors okay with this?(jokes insulting their body in general) they probably signed the contract before getting all the dialogue but what if they really werent down with it?

i hope most at least have those self cleaning toilets

I love how they always state that diets don't work, even if you stick to them.
No, that's not how it works, the only reason diets are ineffective is because people don't realize it's not just a one time thing, it's a lifestyle choice.
I'm still waiting on the evidence to show that fat people can disobey the laws of thermodynamics.
>reviewjournal.com/news/former-las-vegas-judge-halverson-dies-age-56
God I love when justice is served.
Funny you should say that, apparently there's a lot of stories about fat people with dogs, sometimes they become too fat to feed their dogs and the dogs start eating the fats toes. The fat in question has such bad circulation they don't notice, also because of the circulation problems the tissue necrosis doesn't infect their bloodstream causing septicemia and they basically start rotting from the feet up.

hell yea they are, they know they're fat. They're also cool dudes so they don't give a fuck. Just because you're fat, doesn't mean you're part of the fatceptance movement.

Can someone rewrite this and substitute dieting with quitting drugs?

>women tell you yes is yes and no is no
>if a fat woman comes up to you, you're forced to have sex with them

I think at that point I would just make sure to get every STI in the book so I could spread it to all of them.

>but what if they really werent down with it?

Guess what actors get paid for. Let me know if you need a hint.

>to get every STI in the book so I could spread it
to all the others guys she rapes?

>JUST

It's all about the benjamins, baby.

The faster to kill off that kind of society, the better.

OwO

//i.4cdn.org/fit/1487224150153s.jpg

Speaking of awful power fats, the chick that killed Kim Jong Nam, meth selling prostitute visiting fatass, was wearing something really appropriate for the job. You can't make this shit up.
Pic related: it's the spy/assassin in Kuala Lumpur.

>lol
lol

Fresh OC.

>fat boy turns into a cardiofag
he might as well transition now before puberty starts.

>muh keto

his GF is pretty fat too. Not Boogie level fat but a normal ham nonetheless. She probably has a feeder fetish too, sabotaging any attempt he makes to lose weight

fatty here. Keep them coming I need motivation to keep going to the gym every morning. I got a gym member ship a week ago and i am down 5 pounds and down 3% body fat.

Hi Facebook retard

>That big black dildo on the right side of the bottom pic

Keep up the good work. You're going to make it.

HOLY...

>junior highschool
>have that short, fat as fuck kid in my class
>never shamed him, but curious how can a kid be this fat
>turns out his second breakfast consists of lion chocolate bar, and 0.5l of peach ice tea
>If there's PE on that day he would make it double. Both bar and tea.
>one time he tells me he tries to lose weight, but don't know how
>"have you tried going on a diet?"
>"I am on a diet right now"
>wut
>turns out his "doctor" told him he can eat normally as he does, but he has to cut out proteins and take some pills.

I Met him few years ago on the bus. He was noticeably leaner, but his adolescent diet must have caused some serious hormone disbalance, because he is still shorter than me (I'm 5'7 manlet lol), has baby-hamster face. He also grew his hair longer, so he looked like a teenage girl and smelled of cheetos. I'm not even trying to make fun of him. Just feel really sad, that his parents and that "doctor", if he ever existed, let that happen to a kid.

You don't really need to go to the gym every morning, just try to go 3 days a week and push yourself instead of doing 7 days of barely anything.

Losing weight is more about what you eat than anything else, it's actually very easy to get into a cycle of eating more because you're going to the gym and barely losing any weight over a long period of time despite exhausting yourself at the gym.

What is your height and weight, and what is your calorie goal for the day?

well i got my gym membership only a week ago and on top of that i don't have a lot of time before between both my jobs to spend more than an hour there everyday. I eat between 1200 and 1500 calories right now and i weigh 245

It's like someone morphed the faces of the lead singer of Smash Mouth and Shrek's face together.

at about 300lbs (6ft, less weight if shorter) you stop having a sex drive

>with my friends in the pool, we're all 19 years old
>a skelly and a fat girl, probably 12 y.o, pass by and say
>"look, a sausage fest" because we were 4 guys, no girls
>we ignore, because it was a little kid, i just say "nice joke" in a mocking manner
>some minutes later we are at the other side of the pool to watch them sloots passing by
>the same stupid fatty and skelly pass by and say now
>"didn't know the sausage fest could move"
>i look the kid straight in the eye and say
>"didn't know fatties could move as well"
>the look on the fatties face was unbeatable
>she just put her hand in front of her face and looked down
>started crying
>the skelly now submissive, said
>"...y-yeah..." and walked away
>my friends didn't hold laughter and are now exploding
>we get out of there so we don't get in trouble or something

Great times.

Sweet Jesus that's horrific I'd don't care which one of them is using it in the other I don't want to know

This is not true. I got up to 400lbs at 5'11" and still fapped multiple times every day.

>tfw he didn't fall
>she tore his asshole with the dildo
>he has to make up an excuse about his chair falling apart
>look closely at the chair and you can tell it's been taken apart by hand

That's a dude, no doubt about it.

what are you talking about the comments i see all talk about how awesome the commercial is

you might not be wrong

based, even tho they mispelled valentines

How do you watch them in kodi , addon?

>being an adult
>making a child cry because you cant handle a sassy comment
>telling that shit to your internet friends

great life mate

You can see how it happened. Wrote VAL and then instead of making another vertical line they put the two additional horizontal lines on the L to turn it into an E.

>not making children cry to humble them

You are a part of the problem.

This.

If kiddo is trying to act smart he should be ready to get talked back. The only thing I don't get is why he insulted his sister/gf if it was the skelly who talked to him.

But yeah, boys will be boys.

I just think that the kid might respond better to other forms of communicating. Educating youngsters doesn't have to involve ridicule right from the start.

Also, the part where you brag about this online and laugh with your adult friends is so damn pathetic

>chin up
>not chins up
Wasted opportunity.

Want

Holy fuck, stop being a faggot. It's a fat people hate thread. I insulted the fattie because she was laughing about the comments of the skelly, and to make the skelly guilty that he made his sister/gf cry.
Also, there's nothing pathetic about it, the kid made a sassy comment and I gave one comment back, and we just had a laugh, what's the big deal? kys

>not enjoying the keks of the show of her suffering and blames everyone but herself
Honestly season 4 is getting there, like there is a fat girl dance class runned by negresses challenging her fat girl dance class.
So fat girl cat fight

>insecure teen bullies wanted to fuck
>chase them off to keep bathing with your bros
nigga you gay

It wasn't me that told the story, I'm just telling you coddling kids is what has gotten us to this current HAES/SOCJUS society where feelings trump scientific fact. Kids need to be ridiculed and punished for appropriate actions, otherwise they will learn that that behavior is okay. And if he'd done anything more than ridicule he'd likely be accused of being a pedophile.

Yeah, with such chairs usually either the wood or the L profile fail first and not the fucking nuts.