You were out chasing those damn gains all night again weren't you ?

>you were out chasing those damn gains all night again weren't you ?

I never loved you, I only married you because I knocked you up. My real love is the bench press, you'll never compare to her

Sorry mum, just tryin' to look fit for all the chavs.

Careuff I 'et a lil sip sip from ye tit tit?

why are girls so mean?

Tell her to piss off.

original sin

She's ugly af
You should have told her she's a gains goblin and to shoo away, also included some REEEEEEs in it

"Okay then, bye bitch"
All you gotta say

Gains over bitches user
Gains over everything
dont even respond

why did utext back?

this is where you go nc.

Tell her "lol umand"

I just said goodbye.

bro dont ever put up with a bitch who holld you back. Your girl should encourage you to get better not this crap

u dont ever do that.

Dont give them closure, let it marinate inside her.

This is the art of going NC, it literally drives women crazy bc of their need for validation.

It is a powerful weapon, use it.

This picture reminds me of a girl I use to know.
Back when I work on an oil refinery in Canada, we would have three weeks on, one week off. I didn't know anyone so I'd just walk around most days in the little city I lived in. I ended up finding a small coffee shop that had a nice view of the street. I wasnt doing much with my life so I'd just buy a coffee and watch other people go about their day. Just people going around with their kids or people shopping, one time I saw a car accident. The third month that I sat at the window watching other people's lives play out the girl I never really paid attention to sat next to me and stared out the window too. It happened the next day too and again the next day. I meant to say something to her but I had to go back to work for another three weeks. I didn't see her for two months, then she was back. She was at the cash register again and I decided I'd invite her to join me at the window after I bought the coffee. I don't remember what I said or anything but she came over to the window and we watched people together in silence. Every day that week we watched people. I ended up going back to work again and thought I'd ask her out next time. I got back from working at the refinery and the very next morning went to the coffee shop again. She was there still and I asked her out. She said yes and it was nice.
We saw each other for three months spending everyday together on the week each month I had off. I could have stayed and helped her with the horse ranch she was taking over but I thought my life would be better in Georgia were my brother lived. Whenever I have nothing else to think about, my mind drifts off to how my life would be if I had stayed with her. I think about if she is still up there making sure one of the horses doesn't eat too much grass because it's diabetic, or if she needs help cleaning the stalls.
I wish I had taken that chance instead of trying to play it safe.
I'm going to sleep now.

I agree wholeheartedly user I try my best. but youre right ignoring an opponent can drive someone nuts

shoo shoo

>chasing
Cardio kills gains

GAINS GOBLINS GET OUT REEEEEE

Not sure if copypasta but this made me feel. :(

I came here to get Veeky Forums not have these kind of feels jesus christ.

How do I increase heart gains.

that was a beautiful piece of writing

and just like my sex life my gains dont exist

Done. It's over. I don't even need to read the rest of this. Break up with her. Come on, you're young - still a first round draft pick! Got a full head of hair... in reality, she did you a favor. Hey, you know what would be the greatest, if they had some kind of a breakup suit... OK, here's whatcha do. When she comes home from work, be waiting for her in your breakup suit when the helmet in your hand, and say "honey, let's go for a drive." She'll be confused because you always drive. "Don't worry honey, it's all gonna make sense in a couple of miles." Then, once you're out on the interstate, tell her "I'm breaking up with you" then boom, just open the car door and jump out, and you'll never see her again

>tfw no white trash gf
me on the left

no permission slip for this feel trip

>Autumn
Sounds like that was a relationship you wanted to leaf from

fuck. too close to home

i can attest
if the first time i tried to cut connections with a girl i actually didnt respond when she said "dont just say good luck have fun and stop talking" i wouldnt be sitting in the same fucking square 1 after 6 months with her

i hate myself sometimes, of how because this girl is almost my motivation to be "better"
not because to gain her acceptance but because at the end of the day you realize everything goes, shit fades but you're still there no matter what.

i wish i had the balls to motivate myself without her giving me so much shit. maybe i'd be better off than im today, maybe i'd end up same as i am today. but one thing for sure, i'd be without all the mental confusion she caused me.

Yeah this guy is right. Although I did give closure to a "friend" who only used me as an option tampon, she tried to start talking to me again with a hi. Just ignored it

Don't you EVER try to get in the way of a fucken night on the shard with the lads cunty or Ill put ya in the fucken womens shelter

Now go make ya man a cuppa tea ive gotta go to centrelink and get me pay sorted

Get a girl who can appreciate you for who you are and what you do

This is gay

jesus christ

It's late at night, almost about to wander to sleep, and all of a sudden the feels brigade crashes through my wall, and start telling me to feel feels. I resisted, but all I can do is just feel

s-sure, totally. You know what a pussy slayer I am... I'm not autistic or anything

wow, I feel sorry for you guys in the West. I imagine it's pretty hard to find a woman you would want to start family with

So you flaked on her when she was going through some shit?
How everyone is catching feels from this?

whoever wrote that text is a waste of oxygen

Well if you are working out to body build you are most likely a faggot and it shows because shes begging you to fuck her basically and you keep hitting the "gym" which is code for gym locker room gay sex with the boys.

She don't love you man. She fears that you can get a better woman and she is right.

>No context
Every reply youve had was not objective or helpfull because of no context

>your letting
Dump her.

Not that hard, just avoid the fucking retards. It's pretty easy to weed out the idiots and you will run into less of them if you stick to women who work or study in STEM

>who work or study in STEM
what women?
>tfw there were no women in my computer science group

poor lil whore :(

>sneak in at 3am drinking a protein shake from a paper bag wearing a leather jacket soaked in rain

OH uh no honey, I was just at a uh uhm breastfeeding... gathering.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

Fuck off carlos

Gains goblin. Drop her ass

I fucked a girl who looked just like this, just with slightly bigger tits, in university. A real A1 lay.

ex was my first love, though she constantly made me feel bad about my fat body, calling my brother hot all the time. i am now skinny and have fucked her two closest friends, they approached me after my ex told them i have a 9 inch pp. feels good boys

Reply "*you're"

If anyone wonders what making it looks like, this is it.

Delete this

Your a good writer user, you should write some more short stories. Check out Raymond Carver and Bukowski for good examples. Make some Veeky Forums gains!