Diagnosed with testicular cancer

>diagnosed with testicular cancer
>gotta have at least one of my balls removed, most likely both

What is my way forward. There is none. Why me. I was always a nice guy. But god is a spiteful cunt.

>tfw

You can legally and cheaply attain steroids now. Reap the rewards

This is your ticket to doctor prescribed test to keep your manly attributes (implying you have any) and to boost your gains

God doesn't exist but the Devil does
I choose to embrace the one within me, will you?

Fuck you cunts. Neither of you would give up your balls for a prescription.

that sucks, dude. sorry to hear it.

You're right. But you did, so take this or become a trap, faggot.

They're trying to help you bitch
I wouldn't cut my legs off either but if I lost them I'd sure as fuck be thankful for wheelchairs

Thats fine ik a kid in hs that had one removed for that reason. He has a perfectly normal life and a family now making bank. They just put a prosthetic in there and the one left works overtime to make up for the missing one. Same reason god gave you two eyes.

Don't let it get to you, ya fucking queer. Good luck with the surgery, it will be fine.

Life never throws shit at us that we arent prepared to receive or that wont make us better people. I really believe this user. You will make it through, one way or another, and youll end up a better person.

Yeah breh that sucks I have a friend who went through the same shit so here's what you do.

>the semen preservation thing so you can have kids in the future. This is fucking important, do this shit before any surgeries
>get your fucking pharma test and get fucking huge
>never have to worry about your nuts getting pinched or anything ever again

There are worse cancers desu senpai. You can make it, but not if you're a sad cunt.

oh fuck off

They're wrong in implying you're better off without your balls and obviously the cancer is a shit hand to be dealt, but you can honestly pull through this. Focus on your treatment, what you don't want right now is cancer, your balls are secondary. Take this one step at a time my dude, my best friend went through the same thing a few years ago and he's living a fulfilling life, you can do the same.

>stop being positive!
>be more negative!

Enjoy that half nut

I will bro u r the one losing the balls.

Nice guy my ass u r a lil whiny bitch, maybe ur body rejected ur balls

At least you wont have to worry about testicular atrophy on test

Meant to quote

>meant to quote one guy
>accidentally quotes three guys instead

How

Save your sperm for the future

Get on your bike

Lycra will suit you more and more

Practice lying about your steroid use

Wed a mediocre waifu

Go on Oprah

Should have gone vegan

not op

these are me
reality is sometimes awesome and sometimes god takes a giant dump on your chest. keep living in rainbowland.

Can you freeze some sperm?

This motherfucker lost one of his balls and can now pull 700 off the floor.

You can either be a sick cunt or you can be a sad cunt, don't be a sad cunt brah

if you lose one of your balls do you have to do trt or does your ball go nuts

Idk I'm not a fucking doctor

huh

fuck you?

Hey OP how'd you get diagnosed?

I have a weird thing on my nut cord but I think its just normal nut cord fuckery.

His name is Robert Paulson

Turns out the large fordyce spot on my nutsack wasn't a fordyce spot. I went in to check because it seemed like it got bigger, cancer.

Watch a movie called bullhead

be that guy