>Buy creditcards on alpha bay
>Buy things with them
>Use the money to fund your gains

Explain to me why this wouldn't work.

I hope you have a fake address and name to order shit to

obviously

What is alpha bay?

What do you mean "buy" credit cards?

This sounds like identity theft and credit card fraud.

>This sounds like identity theft and credit card fraud.

That would be correct.

Man, what's the point of having gains if you got them by being a nigger? That's grimy as hell. It's like getting a gf by stabbing your buddy in the back.

I don't see what the big deal is.

You don't see any problem with stealing from innocent people of the working class for personal gain?

So, should I draw a comparison between you and a gains-stealing tapeworm, or just let you call me a moralfag and be on my way?

Who cares if you don't do it someone else will

It's not even direct, credit card companies have insurance for this shit

I love this user
Also cbt

Which only apply if the credit company takes the hit for the charges.

Spoiler: they don't.

Yes, dunkass, the companies do. That means if people (the ones you're stealing from) default on their loans, the company won't suffer losses.

The company can void charges if the poor bastard you're stealing from (who has done nothing to wrong you) catches the fraud quickly. If they don't notice for months, however, they will be paying for whatever stupid placebo supplement you felt like buying for that time.

Maybe you should get your own credit card and learn how they work instead of ruining someone else's credit score.

Or maybe you started this thread because dad cut you off from his credit card? Sure is a tough economy, champ, no one can blame you for being a useless NEET.

>implying over half of those credit card numbers aren't coming from outright identity theft

By funding these thiefs you are participating in an industry that has fucked over peoples lives.

Are you literally retarded? Customers don't pay for fraudulent charges.

>being a nigger

good luck with that

If they're contested early enough.

Take too long to cry fraud and the company is under no compulsion to do the chargeback.

you do realize that just makes you easier to get caught
you always use your real name and address with dnm

>If they don't notice for months

So they don't pay or check their credit card statement for months you literal fucking imbecile?

>instead of ruining someone else's credit score.

Your credit score isn't ruined you fucking idiot. That's only if you take out like lines of credit and mortgages and shit with other peoples' names. Or file false tax returns. for cards they just call the company and say "Hello i didn't buy 3 watches from Jomashop" then you maybe sign an afadavit and the cc company figures it out.

Yes, exactly. If they don't check their statement and just pay whatever number appears, they might not notice. Someone else's ignorance does not give you leave to take advantage of them.

I'm a little confused by your second paragraph. You seem to think "credit report" and "criminal record" are interchangeable. If you use over a third of your credit limit on any card, it negatively impacts your credit score. Missing a single payment is a big mark on your credit score that stays for 7 years.

I'm starting to think this thread is a troll. No one who lives in a capitalist country is THIS ignorant of its basic systems.

Fucking nigger

that's retarded

also why should i care?

You shouldn't care. What a retard I was to ever question the wisdom of the single greatest idea ever. Your plan is airtight, I am ashamed, and I will spend the next 2 hours sobbing in the shower to recover from this humiliation.

Good luck!

i have a bunch of working cards from ab but i have no idea where id even get stuff shipped to. i have the addresses to my old houses but id basically have to wait for them to drop the package off outside then quickly grab it for that to work (thats if they arent home hopefully)

any ideas?

>break into bank
>rob bank
>now rich
>???
>profit
How did we never think of this before? We're all gonna make it now.

Fucking degenerate cunt.

There's nothing degenerate about this.

PO Box with a fake name m8 if youre a burger. I use mine to ship drugs but the principle is the same. Just pick an obscure superhero and use that name and be ready to run at the first sign that something isn't right at the post office

don't do this dumbass

Use a residential house. Check willow for foreclosed homes

Since you obviously have zero morals and no problem with being a drain on society, you might as well go ahead and try.

I hope you get caught, you might just make those sick prison gains.

thanks faggot

>prison gains
He'll be getting plenty of protein from a tattooed butch guy named Molly.

but I'll be the Tyrone of the cell block...

Here is an even better idea

>take out as many credit cards as you can and buy everything you could ever possibly need
>quit your job
>declare bankruptcy
>they will probably settle for a small fraction of what you took
>work for yourself for yourself for the rest of your life but dont declare any revenue so you dont have to pay for shit

My legal knowledge is a little rusty but I am pretty sure they can not reclaim anything you bought after declaring bankruptcy

Yes they literally can

Put that shit in a storage shed or have a pal hold on to it

Or just don't buy shit on bad credit.

>sound fucking advice
Oh look, a smart person. Are you lost?