SARM thread

SARM thread
Share how SARMS have affected you, and the cycles you ran.
Also, where is a good place to buy MK-677 and other SARMs for cheap?

irc.bio and the red plus blue panda

Bump

ill share my first experience with SARMS :
LGD (4 weeks) : very minor increase in strenght, feel of pump in arms pretty much all the time, maybe 2-3 pounds of solid mass gained. now the downsides : some water weight, very slight shutdown, joint pain in first week.
RAD( in my 3rd week): feeling good, good pumps also, no water retention. cons : drop in libido, no strenght increase, sometimes feeling a bit tired and foggy.
I took 8 mg of LGD and 12 mg of RAD
Gonna try Ostarine with Cardarine next. LGD i would recommend but RAD i probably wont take again, not worth the money imo

Nah. This shit is a meme on the same level as Soylent threads

Was on 15mg of ostarine for 8 weeks during a cut but by week 5 or 6 I ended up buying test and running a low dose cruise.
Sarms are a joke and just do gear.

the meme gh made. my wrists and hands grow i think

Did an ostarine+LGD 8 week cycle. Got suppressed hard, was already low test, not low enough for TRT but still lower than average.
Gained a lot of strength and weight tho, and kept most of it.
I'd recommend a 4 week LGD cycle at 10mg ED. Then a 2-3 week PCT with clomid+test booster. that way youll get the most gains with the least sides.
Also if you're using S4 then watch out from the eye issues, they're real. When running ED for more than 4 days your vision will get all yellow and you'll get shitty low light vision.

SARMS, are legit.

I've used multiple cycles of various kinds and combinations.

They're obviously not as powerful as strong steroids but they're pretty great given the low side effects.

I'm a weight division sport athlete, so I'm not intersted in bodybuilding, etc., so being xbox huge isn't something I want (I also like getting laid, so don't want to look retarded). Anyway, compared to good Var or TBol, the side effects are about the same and the effects a little less. I've never injected.

I've taken MK-2866 (Ostarine), LGD-4033 (Ligandrol), YK11 (too expensive relative to results), and RAD140. I buy from research chemical suppliers. Not from places that sell SARM 'pills' which I can only imagine are a fucking joke.

Generally I get the mild boost of strenght, fat loss, 'pump', and mass. Not crazy, but like I said, I don't want crazy.

I can't really see an argument for not doing SARMS.

Did a sarm cycle of LGD and MK677(yes I know it's not SARM) for about 6 weeks. 6'1 209 and got up to 225 lbs. All my lifts went up by at least 10-15 pounds. Started noticing significant suppression around week 4(was on 8-10mg of LGD. Dropped it.. no pct..felt mild depression and lethargy. 4 weeks out was totally normal. Honestly wouldn't run the mk677 again... people at work noticed the bloat and I don't think it really helped with lifts. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

? ?

I am currently exactly six weeks into lgd and mk677. I've gained around 15 lb in lean muscle and look great. The mk677 gave me a rediculous appetite which was helpful because it's normally hard for me to eat enough to bulk. Just recently started feeling low test effects super bad though so I think i'm going to end my lgd cycle prematurely. Im gonna do 3 weeka of pct and then start an osta and cardarine cycle which I've heard has less suppression

>SARMS
have fun with cancer

Only Cardarine produced cancer in huge amounts tested on mice. Don't really see what the difference is between test injections. Anything that promotes growth can cause cancer.

Dont open a thread if you do not even know what a Sarm is ibutamoren (mk677) is not a fucking SARM you mong

shill

What are some sites you buy from?

What should I PCT on an lgd cycle?

Shouldn't need a pct or ai if you're using a low dose and only cycle for a short period of time.

I ran 5mg a day for 6 weeks, 5'11" ~240lbs. Been off for almost 4 weeks now. Felt OK the first week or so cycling off, then ran into suppression for the ~2 weeks I think. I only say think because I have been pretty stressed out lately so might be depressed again.

Going to cycle off for 6 weeks total.

I'm running 15mg of ostarine and 12.5mg of mk677 right now while I cut from 15% to 10%. I get nice muscle fullness, great pumps, strength not going down at all while cutting and actually my endurance is up a bit where I can hit more reps. I'm actually up in weight (water/glycogen) but I'm leaner than ever. I've had no suppression symptoms at 15mg/day. Would do again for any cut desu and might try lgd or rad140 when I want to bulk..got mine at irc

I ran RAD 140 from focused nutrition 15 mg a day for 12 weeks.

I didnĀ“t have any supression as far as feeling it goes.
>no drop in libido, boners were good shit like always, morning wood you name it.
>used it for cutting.
>put half an inch on my biceps in the last 6 months 3 months of wich I ran RAD 140.
>lost fat and didn't lose an ounce of muscle (visibly).
>actually look bigger and more cut
>did Perfect PCT from focused nutrition, buncha plant test boost and ai ingredients but seemed to do the trick.

>On osta now 25mg a day
>feel kind of the same as on RAD 140 mentally
>Am a chill guy
>on osta I'm more assertive/slightly more aggressive
>on rad I was more calm and collected, quite nice.

I've also been on MK677 (ghrelin secretagoque) for about 5 months.

>great sleep
>more endurance
>slight strength increase

AMA

How did you get into it? I want to start but I have no idea where to

>tfw ostarine and low dose test

Yes.... Yes.

Finishing my stack of MK677 and LGD4033 today. Can't wait for the bloating and hunger to go, but I'll miss the sleep. Made some sick gains on my DL and OHP.

>I can't really see an argument for not doing SARMS.
how about they are not properly researched yet? who knows what their side effects are few years from now.

No you're just retarded. Some bullshit sarm you bought online for $50 made in some guys garage isn't going to do shit.

Any hair loss or increased libido from MK-677?

Hair growth has increased actually, I have a short crewcut now and hair seems good thicker if anything.

Do your research and do it well. I've lifted for 3 years natty before even considering anything like sarms.

Interesting most focused nutrition reviews I've seen say it is crap.

I know, but my results were definately noticable and positive. Maybe I'm a good responder and even if its underdosed bunk my body responds to it.